I'll Bet You

Just A Bet?

 

Mika walked around the house trying her hardest to help out as much as she could.  She carried this where Minzy had told her, put that right there in the spot that Bom told her, just anything she could do to be helpful.  Sure she stayed with Big Bang, but everyone else helped out a lot too, and she hated to be a bother.

Walking into the living room she found her Oppa’s sitting lazily on the couch.  But the moment she walked in the room they all snapped to attention.  She had been with 2NE1 all day, they had gone to the mall and Dara and CL had helped her pick out several new outfits and she was wearing the outfit they had bought her.

A light blue tank top, flats that matched with some sparkle on the toes, and a ruffled short skirt that had the same basic color as the top and shoes but a bit of multicolor here and there.  Mika usually didn’t dress like that so she definitely stood out.  Standing there she smiled them when Dara walked into the room.

“Ah!  Mika we need your help in here too,” she walked briskly over to Mika and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into the kitchen.  She instructed Mika on what to do and went back out to the living room.  The guys had gone back to their previous state of just sitting and watching TV.  “I saw that,” she told them in a hushed tone.

“Saw what?”  Daesung asked innocently.

Grabbing the remote away from G-Dragon she turned the TV off, “The way you guys looked at her!  She’s been with you guys for what three years now and you’re just now noticing her?”

“Hey!  I was watching that!”  Seungri yelled at her getting up and trying to grab the remote back.

Pulling the remote farther away she told them, “Come on guys!  You’re seriously doing this?  I saw the way you guys looked at her.  She’s twenty-one years old now, of course she’s going to start looking more and more like a full grown woman!”

“That’s what this is about?”  T.o.P. asked getting up and grabbing the remote for Seungri.  “We were just a little surprised that’s all.  Mika doesn’t usually dress like that.”

“Oh yeah?  How much you want to bet that if you shared a bed with her like you guys used to do, which we actually find a little strange, that you would try something?”

“You find that strange?”  Daesung asked.

Letting the guys turn the TV back on Dara replied, “Yeah and you guys don’t?  I mean you were sharing the same bed!  Not to mention the fact that she was eighteen!”  Now she was getting upset.

“Alright, if you want I’ll take you up on that bet,” T.o.P. told her with a confident smirk.  “Just tell me the conditions and what I get when I win.”

“Oh don’t be so sure of yourself,” she told him.

Seungri jumped in quickly, “Guys don’t you think maybe we should leave Mika out of this?”

“Stay out of it!”  They both snapped at him.

Backing off Seungri sat down with the rest and watch their new entertainment.  “Alright since I made the bet here are the terms.  You have to share the same bed, we get to choose what she wears to bed, and you have to take your shirt off!”  Dara inched closer putting her hand on her hip.

Blushing T.o.P. replied a bit flustered too, “Well don’t make her wear anything too bad.  And why do I have to take my shirt off?”  But Dara didn’t even bother to reply.  She just walked off back into the kitchen to help Mika.



After Mika had finished they told her, “Mika guess what?”  Bom grabbed her by the shoulders and led her to the room her and T.o.P. would be sharing that night.

“What?  Where are you taking me?”  Mika asked trying to slow her down a bit.

Closing the door behind them Bom the lights and Mika saw the rest of 2NE1.  Minzy and CL were sitting on the bed and Dara was in the far corner.  “Um, should I be worried?”  Mika asked laughing slightly, but not jokingly.

“Well,” Minzy began, “Dara made this bet with Seunghyun Oppa-.”

Dara cut her off, “It’s nothing.  The thing is though, you have to wear this to bed with him.  You don’t have to do anything with him, in fact we don’t want you to.  We just need to prove that he wants to.”

“I think that made it sound even worse!”  CL laughed at Dara who was holding up one of Seunghyun’s button down shirts.  Dara threw the shirt to Mika who caught it but did not look happy.

“What!  Come on!  There is no way you are going to get me to share the same bed as him in this!”

After a bit of struggling the members had finally managed to get her into the shirt.  Mika sat on the bed, her face bright red.  “Do I at least get some pants?”

“Sorry but it was a unanimous decision that you wear that,” Bom looked at her feeling sort of bad now.  “At least it’s sort of long enough to cover up your underwear.”  She said trying to bring up a “positive” side to it.

“Yeah, but the chest is too tight,” Mika complained.

“Well the best thing for that is to it more,” Minzy told her helping her .

“Dara!  You ready?  We finally got T.o.P. to take off his shirt!”  Seungri called from the other side of the door.

The members all walked out the door and began talking to Seungri, leaving Mika alone to sit and wait.  The sleeves were a little long on her so her fingertips just barely showed.  Finally she got tired of waiting and went to go see what was taking so long, but just as she opened the door T.o.P. walked in.

“Oh,” Mika looked away her face turning a shade of pink.

Blushing himself T.o.P. came in and closed the door, turned off the lights, and walked over to the bed where Mika was already sitting.  “Lay down,” he calmly told her patting the bed beside him.  Mika laid down and covered up.  It was getting really cold dressed like this.  “Sorry I had to bring you into this.  After I had made the bet I thought about it and I’m sorry.”  He brushed her hair out of her face.

“I guess I can’t say it’s alright considering how I’m dressed right now but you know.  I guess I can forgive you for now.”

As the two talked and laughed in the bed together T.o.P. realized Dara was right.  She was growing more and more to be a woman, and they hadn’t realized it!  Mika was getting more and more beautiful day by day and yet they still considered her that silly little girl they met three years ago!  Blushing T.o.P. wanted to prove Dara wrong but he couldn’t resist himself anymore.  He grabbed Mika around her waist and pulled her in closer.

“I guess I lose,” was all he said before he leaned in and kissed Mika right there and then!  At first Mika was shocked and surprised, but at that moment it felt so right, and she kissed back.  Pulling away for breath Mika realized what had just happened and covered slightly and refused to make any form of eye contact with her Oppa.  Laughing at her he just held her there tightly.  He knew he had lost the bet, but he didn’t care.

And some time that night, just before Mika had fallen asleep he asked her, “Mika?”

“Hm?”  She barely opened her eyes.

“Would you be my girlfriend?”  T.o.P. kissed her forehead.

Leaning in she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered, “Yes.”  And then fell asleep in his arms.



The following morning the two were still hugging, but you could clearly see what Mika was wearing and that T.o.P. didn’t have his shirt on.  They were awoken due to the sound of pictures being taken.  “Morning sleepy heads!”  G-Dragon laughed holding up his phone.  Looking around they saw everyone was there.

“Go away!”  T.o.P. threw one of the pillows at them and covered them up with the blankets again.  “I really like that shirt on you,” T.o.P. joked around.

Pushing him playfully Mika told him, “Stop it!”  And while hiding under the blankets both him and Mika laughed and then shared another kiss.