No ... You ..Arent...Are You ?!

Unacquainted Love

I got up , up and early !  I was very very excited for my job.

After taking a relaxing , warm shower , i picked out clothes that i usually wear.

I mean , im assisting a HipHop Band . Why look all fancy ? 

Since it was warm but a bit breezy outside i decided to wear a red off the shoulder top , with a black tank under , some denim shorts, red sneakers , a long black knotted necklace ,  and an Iron Man Hat .

(See outfit below)

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=27119419

 

I just put on some light makeup , a bit concealer, mascara and eyeliner .

I just straightened my hair and brushed it throughly .

After getting ready , I was really hungry . Since i had an hour , i drove to a restaurant that sold American pancakes and delicious bacon.

And to my surprise , i saw Dara there !

"Dara ! " I went up to her.

She looked up from her meal , "Bom ! " She smiled , got up her seat and gave me a hug.

"How are you? You look dope ! " Dara continued.

I grinned,  "Thank you ! I got a job at YG entertainment" I told her.

Her eyes widened . "Excuse me , but what did you say?"

"I got a job at YG entertainment?" I repeated.

"WHAT?REALLY?HOW?" She asked pulling on my wrist to the seat next to her.

I told her the whole story .

"Your one lucky person! Im so envious Bom . " She squealed.I giggled . "Thanks i guess . Well i have 40 minutes left. Imma order some food " I continued with my eyes sparkling . Taste buds tingling.

"You sure have an apetite. " Dara said giggling .

I ordered American pancakes , bacon , sausages , and some orange juice.

After i ate it all , i waved bye to Dara and left.

"Goodluck!" She yelled while i exited.

Since i had 30 minutes left , i decided to just enter the YG Buidling to check things out before i start my job.

I showed the guards a card i got after getting the job. It showed that i was an assistant for BigBang.

I couldnt get enough of it last night. I danced all around my room with the card in my hand. Singing the song i sang for the auditions.

The guard let me in , and i entered the building . Seeing the lobby that i saw yesterday.

I went to the 5th floor which was BigBang's floor . They had two separate rooms for them on that floor.

Daesung,Tae Yang , and Seung Ri are in one apartment . While G-Dragon , and TOP share the other.

I decided to go into TOP's room first cause he was the only member i knew.

I knocked on the door , "Come in ! " A deep voice yelled. I knew it was TOP's . His voice was very deep.

I turned the door knob and entered. The apartment had very classy furniture. And , BIGBANG photos in frames .

"Welcome" TOP greeted .

"Thanks , Umm , wheres your roomate?" I asked looking around . There was no site of another male around.

"Hes in the shower , he'll be out soon." He responded . "Are you hungry?"

"No , i just ate . " I responded.

"Ohh , well ill just cook . "

"You cook?" I asked.

"Well..." He blushed a light shade of pink .

"When he cooks his food taste and smells unnormal " A very handsome guy anwered approoaching.

"Kwon Ji Yong" He greeted with his hand out.

"Park Bom" I told him , shaking his hand.

"I'll cook for you " I told them looking for the ingrediants i had in mind.

I opened a few cabinets finding the pots and pans . Canned food . Junk Food . And Seasoning !

I got some chicken meat from the fridge and started slicing and preparing the meal . Putting some vegtables , sauce , and i gotta admit , it smelled pretty good.

I checked the rice , and lucky the pot was full .

"Bon A Petite . " I tried to say .

"Aigoo , It looks delicious ! " They both said in unison .

I smiled happily. I was glad they said that.

While they were eatting up , i told them that id go meet the other members.

When i was walking towards the door. I bumped into a very built-muscular body.

"Im so sor-" I paused when i realized who i had bumped into.

"Dong..Young Bae?!" I yelled , shocked.

 

(Young Bae's POV)

...This is a nightmare Young Bae. Its a nightmare.

This isnt reality , your assistant CANT be Park Bom .

It cant be the Park Bom you think about all the time , THE Park Bom you cant get your mind off of . THE Park Bom that makes your heart weird.

Now , she found out. What do i do now?  Should i just be nice to her .. or try to be mean ?

...................

I chuckled . "So your the assistant hm ? I didnt know YOU were the Park Bom that was hired" I told her .

"Why Are you here anyway?! Wait a minute ... Young Bae .... TAEYANG? YOUR Tae-yang??! " She realized .

"One and Only" I told her winking and went into Ji Yong's room . Closing the door quickly . I asked the two .

"Is SHE really the assistant?" I asked panicking.

"Yeah , she is , why are you panicking? " Ji Young replied .

I blushed a deep red. My face was on fire.

"Ohhh , Young Bae , you know her?" Seung Hyun (TOP) asked.

My face got hotter . "Shes from my school" I responded looking away.

 

(Bom's POV)

I rubbed my eyes.

"Someone pinch me" I said out loud.

Then i felt a bit pain on my arm.

"Ow !" I squealed.

"You said for someone to pinch you" Im guessing a member from BigBang said that.

Hmph . So that really WAS Young Bae. I dont get it . Last time i hung out with him , he was actually charming.

Now , hes mean . Boys , I dont get them ! I thought to myself rolling my eyes.

"Hello .. Anyone there?" The guy waved his hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of it . "Oh yeah ! Sorry ! Im Park Bom , your assistant. If you need anything just call me ! " I told him.

"I'm Daesung . " He told me grinning .

"Err , Daesung , was that guy .. was he REALLY Tae-Yang?" I asked hoping he'd say no .

"Yeah , why? are you a fan of him? I mean , im better no ? " He said jokingly.

"Noo , he just goes to my school and i barely realized who he really was ... " I told him .

"BARELY?" Daesung said.

"Mhmm .. So whats your schedule for today?" I asked.

Daesung showed me his planner. And it was FULL of writing .

This was going to be a long day ..