Fingers Crossed . Did I Get the Job ?

Unacquainted Love

"Do you like HipHop ? "  YG asked me with his hands together.

"...Are you kidding me? Of  couse i do. I sing it all the time ! " I responded carelessly . "Sorry for my bad manners .. " I apologized.

TOP chuckled . "Showing the real you , instead of a person being interviewed is actually better . It shows how BigBang will see you while your assisting."

I grinned . This interview was fun .. well after waiting for HOURS . I did something that i loved to do my whole life.

"Next Question , What are your favorite Korean Bands?" SE7EN asked.

Now , this question . Was really hard . I mean .. i havent listened to music for a while . But i didnt like to lie. So i told them the honest truth.

"I haven't really listned to music for a while . I actually sang to myself .. or my Auntie sang with me. But , I've heard of some people in bands. And the music people sang was very amazing . " I respoded to them grinning .

"And who have you heard of ? " SE7EN asked.

"Well .. My friend mentioned Tae-Yang " I told them .

"Ahhh , Young Bae " YG smirked .

Wow , Young Bae . Tae-Yang had the same name as the one who brought me to the hospital . Buut , Young Bae did look good as a celebrity .

I felt hotness on my cheeks . That was a sign of blushing... Park Bom ! This is not the right time to be thinking of anyone . Your being interviewed and you NEED the job . Their going to think something !

I just smacked my forehead . Trying to get my thoughts away forgetting that i was there once again .

"Umm , is something wrong? "TOP questioned.

"No No No . Im sorry ! Its just .. err , please continue . " I told them bowing quickly panicking.

YG smirked and looked at the other judges . They smirked too .

"Your In " YG told me calmly .

"Wait a minute.... I got the job?!" I asked shocked .

"Yes , you did . Hope to have good times with you " TOP said holding his hand out for a handshake.

I shook his hand back. "So your in BigBang?" I smiled. "I'll act my best ! " I continued.

 

 

----Yeah so this is a short chapter but the next one will be longer ! (=