Volleyball , Victory or Loss ?

Unacquainted Love

During Gym a week later ~

"Alright everyone , today we're going to play volleyball .Four people per net. Two people per team . Got it ? " Coach instructed.

"Volleyball ? I like . How about me and Young Bae Oppa vs Park Bom and Sandara Park ." Jessica said with a smirk .

A random girl whispered to my ear  "You better watch out,volleyball is probably the only sport Jessica is good at and by good i mean real good"

Psssh , Jessica may be good according to others but they don't know how good I can be .

"Alright , I accept that challenge " I said with a smirk & my eyes set on hers.

The four of us walked to the net .

I was in front and so was Jessica on the other side.

Dickwad and Dara were behind.

Jessica started and hit the ball .  Dara hit it then i hit it ..hard .

Dickwad hit it when it was real close to the ground .

The thoughts that ran through my mind ...

  • Wow Young Bae doesnt look bad when hes sweating
  • Does all of Jessicas fat go down to her thighs ? It keeps jiggling when she moves.

Snap out of it Bom , you can't become distracted . Focus on the game .

I looked at Jessica , She was holding the ball and was about to serve . However .. she stopped .

"Let's make a deal , winners get to do anything to the losers . " she said with a wide smile and evil eyes . She looked so much like Bobo the evil clown . 

I looked back at Dara and she nodded confidently . "Deal" I told that evil clown.

Jessica was really that confident ? Pft , s going down now .

She served the ball , I stepped back a foot and hit it with all my might .

It hit the floor . I turned around and smiled ar Dara . Point for us .

Soon , Jessica hit the ball and it landed on our floor .

We played for a while until my team was winning by one point. Damn Whale (Jessica) is pretty good , i gotta admit.

There was only little time left and I got all my energy put together . I looked back and Dara gave me a thumbs - up .

I thought about how Jessica was so mean to others and How i would be if i were in their shoes .

Jessica served and Dara hit to me . I spiked the damn thing as if my life was put on it .

It hit Jessicas head and she fell to the floor . HA !

I got on my knees and cheered "RIGHT IN THE BLOW HOLE !"

Dara looked at me weirdly and asked "Blow Hole ? "

"Well look at all her extra meat she has on her thighs , doesn't she remind you of a whale like that?" I stated.

Dara just laughed . "AHA YEA ! " trying to regain her breath

I giggled , "Well there was a deal , WINNERS get to do anything to the LOSERS"

Jessica stood up and pouted "Hmph" were her only words once again .