Stick With You

Stick With You

"I don't wanna go another day,
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
Seems like everybody's breaking up
Throwing their love away,
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)"


I heard loud cheers. I smiled. 

[Chorus:]
"Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you."


I began to walk up the small steps leading up to the stage. I kept my eyes on my shoes. I walked to the middle of the stage and looked to back of the room.
 

"I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind."

 

I looked at Tao and he was staring at me with that same pupy love look he had when we were married.
 

See the way we ride in our private lives,
Ain't nobody getting in between.
I want you to know that you're the only one for me (one for me)
And I say"


[Chorus]

I was now singing my heart out. Pouring all my love into my voice while looking steadily at Tao. I made my way down the steps to the audience. I stopped infront of Tao and sang, all the while caressing his face.


"And now
Ain't nothing else I can need (nothing else I can need)
And now
I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me.
I got you,
We'll be making love endlessly.
I'm with you (baby, I'm with you)
Baby, you're with me (Baby, you're with me)"

 

I pulled him with me back up on stage and smiled at him. He smiled back while intertwining our fingers. 


"So don't you worry about
People hanging around,
They ain't bringing us down.
I know you and you know me
And that's all that counts.
So don't you worry about
People hanging around,
They ain't bringing us down.
I know you and you know me
And that's why I say"


He was always there for me when I felt down. He was there when I was happy, sick, upset, angry. No matter what mmod I was in, he would always support me and try to, if needed, calm me down.
I loved him for his honest nature.
I loved him for his undying devotion.
I loved for his quirky habits.
I loved his sweet, gentle kisses, his tender hugs, his soft touches, his cute laugh. 
I loved him for everything about him and I made sure he knew that.

[Chorus x2]

When the song finished I gave him a sweet kiss.

 

"我愛你" I whispered.
"
난 널 사랑해" he whispered back.
 I turned to the audience and bowed.

Excitedly, I ran off stage and into the dressing room. I had quickly given the mic back to SuHo so now my hands were free. Tao popped his head into the room and smiled.
"You were great." He hugged me and kissed my forehead.
"I swear, I thought I was gonna faint up there. I was beyond nervous." I mumbled into his chest. The adrenaline of performing still pumping in my veins.
"Still jumpy?" He asked softly. I nodded and looked up at him. He slowly leaned in and gave me a light peck on the lips.
"If I kissed you, would you calm down?" he whispered.
"Believe me, it'll take more than one kiss to calm me down." I muttered, mostly to myself. Apparently, he had heard and smirked.
"We have all night." he teased and kissed me full on.
"Happy anniversary to you too." I said, laughing. He smiled cutely and replied,
"Same to you because if this is what I get to see every year, well damn, we're gonna be married for a long time." He stressed the "long" as he scanned my outfit. I smacked him on the shoulder.
"I'm offended." I playfully pouted, a smile forcing it's way onto my face.
"Well then," he began in a seductively sweet voice, "how about I un-offend you?" he chuckled darkly as hs lips grazed my ear.
"You damn well better." I replied in a y whisper.

******************************************************************************************************************
HOW WAS IT!?!?!?!?!?!!?
I just came up with this on the spot while listening to the song and since I've been obsessing over EXO and Tao recently, this was born.
Tell me your views on it.
It was extremely rushed so it might not be that good.
Please point out all errors if you can because I don't check for errors when I'm writing xD I'm lazy I know!
So comment plz!

 

 

Tao, do you want to s ay something?
Tao: Yes please.
Me: Go ahead ^^
Tao: k-minnie001 wants to say thank you to all those who commented on her fic and are still commenting. I would also like to thank you because you make me feel appreciated ^w^. Xie xie! (Thank you!) *bows*
Me: He is the most adorabe thing to walk the earth...I'm serious...

Tao was injured during the showcase. He hurt his waist. Kai was also hurt. Plz  get better soon EXO oppas! FIGHTING!
^^ Annyeong~!
-k-minnie001
aka
Huang Kym Mi
(LOL)