Chapter 1

I'm a , pedo and psychopath? Great... [Oneshot]

Just after their first showcase everyone felt so happy. As soon as they arrived they opened the computer and look at the responses from the fans. Everyone were looking at some pictures of themselves when something caught their eyes and everyone ended up rolling on the ground laughing. The only one not laughing was Chanyeol. The reason? Well... Tthey were looking at fans' comments.

 

"Guys look at those pics XD Chanyeol look totally like a psychopath!"

 


"Not a psychopath! A pedo! His eyes are just freaking creepy!"

"Kids go hide!"

"He looks like a ert threatening chidlren!"


"Puahaha it made my day! He's smiling but his eyes say "Come here kids I have candy for you" "

 

"Omg guys I can't even... Why are the fans so right about him?" Kai said while laughing his off on the floor. Some members were laughing and others still looking at the comments.

" "Hide your kids!"  This one is so hahahaha!" Luhan began talking but couldn't continue. He laughed and leaned on Kai and Sehun who were crying so much trying to get their breath back.

"Almost all the comments are like that" Tao said scrolling down through the site.

"Almost? You mean ALL the comments! They even edited some pics, they have such great brains. They're really fast too, we just got back from it." Suho explained laughing.

"Omg they're calling Chanyeol awkward Chanyeol" Tao said.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol whose eyes widened at what Tao just said.

"Awkward?" D.O asked.

"Yeah because he's so tall, when he's dancing and singing he's akward. His gestures are just akward even when he's not doing anything." Lay explained.

"They even gave him the surname awkward giraffe!" Xiumin said clapping his hand laughing.

"Guys I think..." Chen began trying to stop them but got interrupted by Kai.

"That's because of Baekhyun hyung saying his neck looks like a giraffe!" Kai said.

Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol who was looking down and not saying anything. "I just wanted to be funny because Kris said he wasn't tall but his neck was!" He complained.

"Not my fault if Chanyeol ahas a long neck! I just said the truth!" Kris said laughing.

Chanyeol sunddenly got up and left to his room slamming the door behind him. Everyone stopped talking and laughing. There was silence in the room.

"Did we go too far?" Kai asked with his worried puppy eyes.

"Of course you did! I tried stopping you but you just continued laughing and talking! Even the oldest members who are supposed to protect him made fun of him." Chen said serious.

"We didn't we were just-"

"Don't say anything!" Baekhyun said.

All the members looked down while Chen and Baekhyun were scolding them. They knew they shouldn't get those two mad. They looked calm but when they're angry they're really... no one can describe how they are. It's better to not say anything.

"We're sorry..." All the members said.

"It's not to us you have to say that. But I think you should wait a bit. Chanyeol seems mad." Baekyeol said.

"He wasn't mad. He was sad. I think I saw tears when he got up suddenly..." D.O confessed and everyone turned to him and looked at the ground. They were feeling guilty. They knew Chanyeol worked really hard to be where he is and making fun of him wasn't the right move.

 

 

In Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's room:

 

As soon as Chanyeol entered the room he threw himself in his bed.

 

I'm a , pedo and psychopath? Great... How will  I be able to face my parents now knowing everyone thinks like that of me.

 

The least thing Chanyeol thought could happen to him was that the fans would call him that. He thought he had a great response at the showcase but he must have been wrong and it must have been for the other members.

 

Why the fans don't like me? Am I that bad? Am I really that awkward? Ok I spent a lot of time at the practice room because I was lacking but still I worked hard... And the members they're always making fun of me... Maybe I shouldn't have done that... Maybe I should have listened to my parents and just studied...

 

His tears suddenly fell from his eyes.

 

"I'm pathetic... I'm even crying now... If the fans saw me they would hate me more... I really shouldn't have become a singer..." Chanyeol said.

 

"What are you talking about?" Baekhyun said.

 

Chanyeol didn't realize that Baekhyun entered their room.

 

"Go away..." He mumbled not in the mood to face another teasing.

"Why do you think the fans hate you? They like you, they just find you awkard and.."

"A pedo, a and a psychopath I know!" Chanyeol shouted getting up from the bed.

 

Baekhyun looked at him with worried eyes.

 

"Please don't pity me I don't need that right now." Chanyeol whispered.

"I'm not. I'm worried that's all. Chanyeol-ah wether the fans love you or not you're in it with us. Did you forget the "We are one we are exo?" "

 

Chanyeol didn't say anything and looked away.

 

"What... what if we get bashed because of me... I just... I don't want to be a burden to you... You all worked hard and I'm gonna slow you down..." Chanyeol confessed.

 

At that moment the door opened and he heard a "Pabo" coming from Kris.

 

"Hyung..." Kai and Sehun mumbled at him.

"Why are you all here.. I..." Chanyeol said while wipping the tears he had not wanting to show them.

"You're really an idiot. Everyone is worried about you." Baekhyun said.

"I..." Chanyeol looked away.

"Yeollie I think you got somethig wrong. You're in it with us. If you're not here Exo is not EXO." Luhan said patting his shoulder.

"Chanyeol-ah. You already know sometimes we tease eahch other, don't take it badly we love you." Suho said.

"I know... I didn't mind that..."

"The fans don't mind what they're saying. I know it hurt your feelings but you don't have to worry about it. The fans love you." Tao said.

"Well in fact they actually love his awkard image. " Lay  said.

"What?" Chanyeol asked suprised.

"We made fun of you earlier but we didn't read the entire comments. Almost everyone said they liked you like that and that it changed from other idols image." Chen said.

"You're saying they like my , pedo psychopath yet awkward image?" Chanyeol asked with a smile on his face.

 

Everyone nodded.

Chanyeol was relieved.

 

"So no one hate me?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well I think some do. But everyone has a few people not liking them. Just look at Kai you know how he's so underrated and people don't like him because he appeared too much on the teasers." D.O explained.

"Yah! I'm not underrated! I'm overrated! And I have fans too!" Kai complained

"Yeah and blablali and blablabla. They will freak out when they will see you the mama mv looking like a freak and you won't have fans anymore!" D.O said stucking his tongue at him.

"And you what about your giant mouth? You do realize fans compare you to a lion when singing?"

"They didn't!"

"They did! Llet me show you the pic then!" Kai said grabbing D.O's arm and taking him to the living room showing him the gif while the others stayed in the room.

"Guys... I overacted maybe..." Chanyeol said. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

"It's okay. If you're feeling down we're here with you." Baekhyun smiled at him and pattted his shoulder.

 

Then they suddenly heard from the living room:

"I told you I'm not a lion!" D.O shouted.

"BALBALBLA! Just look at the facts! Lion argggggggggggg"

"I'm gonna kill you!" D.O shouted before running after Kai who was runnig to save his life.

Everyone heard that before looking at each other and running to the living room to try to stop D.O from commiting a murder and then Exo appearing in the flash news.

 

The pic Kai showed at D.O was :

 

 

 

Ok I felt like writing that because Chanyeol is awesome even thought he's so awkward! XD

Please leave some comments! Thank you <3