Im His Favorite

His Favorite

I pulled my sapphire blue corset, tying the small string in a perfect bow. That's how he likes it. He picked it out for me to make sure it fit his specifications. I liked it too. It made my figure flourish. My s were like that of a pin-up girl's, my waist was that of an hourglass. I was happy with it and he was too. The black lace along the shiny blue fabric excentuated my figure even more and the fact that it was more than slightly transparent made it dauntless to wear. I grabbed the black skirt, putting it on. It was made to match the black lace on my corset.


"He is ready for you."


I nodded before looking back at myself. I was missing my bell choker. I'm paniccing. He won't like it if I misplaced my favorite item he gave me. I tore my closet apart; clothes everywhere, shoes not in matches. I couldn't find it.




"Looking for this..?"




"M-ma-"

"Shh" He walked over to me, my choker ringing in his hands. "Turn around." His voice scared me. My conscience told me to run and hide but I had to obey him. I turned with my head down as he tied my choker.



..A little bit tighter than usual..



"Don't leave things laying around...I'll have to punish you later. Now let's go." He grabbed my hand and led me to the living room, but stopped before the big double doors.



"Why did we stop?." I looked up at him. He didn't say anything, he just looked back and ran his fingers through my black hair. That's when I realized, my cat ears were also missing.


"I-I'm so sorry master" I trembled in fear as I bowed but he stopped me.


"Just don't let it happen again." I nodded and bowed my head, letting him gently put my Jet black cat ears on my head. His actions never matched his words. He usually sounded so harsh but had the softest touches. I watched at he pushed the doors open. I saw 5 men staring at us. I didn't notice I gripped his hand with such strength until he patted my hand. "Excuse me guys, this is my favorite. She is my best" did you hear that? I'm his favorite. My smile slowly grew as I bowed to each one of them.



"M-meow.."



I looked back at my master. His smile assured me that I was doing something right. He patted the empty spot by him, so I sat down. I just enjoyed the company as he and his friends talked, laughed and joked. I even found some of the things they said funny & laughed with them.

"Excuse me," I turned my head to see one of his friends talking to me. "Could we men get some refreshments?" I was about to answer but master lightly tugged at my choker. I looked for acceptance in his face until he mouthed the word 'yes'. I sat up, straightening my skirt and proceeded to walk to the kitchen.



-smack-



A gasp escaped my lips. Nope. Not just mine. The entire room gasped. My master's friends smacked my rear. It felt bad. I didn't like it. As quick as his smirk grew, I smacked it off. That felt good. My fists were balled but quickly unclenched when he stood up. I started to step back when I saw him raise his hand in retaliation.



I waited for impact.

I waited for the pain.



My eyes are closed just waiting for the hit. I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see him being restrained...

By my master...


"I think you should leave Kai.." He pushed him back and looked at me, wrapping his arms around me. "All of you leave." His voice echoed through his giant house. I clung to him like a Koala. As they left & the secondary maids cleaned up after them, my master pulled me to his room.




"get ready for bed."




He walked into the bathroom after giving me a box. I pulled at the string and opened the it.

~~~~~

I waited for him on his giant king bed, on my knees with my hands between them. I put on what was in the box and to be honest, my master is a ert. My body was softly hugged by baby blue lingerie. I checked my jet black cat ears and adjusted my bell choker. I was so preoccupied with my outfit, I didn't see him walk to me until I looked up.



"Hello master. Meow"



I smiled. When he kissed my forehead, my heart fluttered.


"Are you okay?" His voice was small and full of concern. I nodded, crawling over to him. "Good."



"Why did master want me here?"


"I wanted your company"




I watched him crawl by me. Was he planning to have with me?



"Come here, kitty" I circled him like the kitten I was and snuggled within his lap. I meow-ed and rubbed against him. He chuckled. "You're the cutest kitten ever." For once, his words matched his actions. This was comfortable. I liked it like this.


This is my master. My Master, Huang Zi Tao & I'm his favorite kitten.