Variety Time

To Be or Not To Be?

Listen to: Don't Stop the Music- 2NE1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5ekB4l-6wg

---------------

Black- English

Purple- Korean

Blue- Chinese (mandarin)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after, you went to go talk to the principal the next day and how you had to miss a week of school. You didn't tell Jay what happened because knowing him, he would pull you out of the school and home school you personally. Not doubting his smartness, it's just you wanted to experience being a normal Korean girl for once, not just as "Jay Park's younger sister."She said that it was fine and that as long as you did the homework you were fine to keep going to that school.

"_________! Today we're going onto the variety show Bonquet! Dongwoon said, " So you're going to be in an outfit and make up and NO glasses and everything!"

" Really! But I've never been on any show, let alone a variety show filled with other idols," You said, kinda worried that everyone would think that you weren't talented.

" Look, ________, all you need to do is act like yourself! And since you don't need to wear glasses, you'll do awesome!" Doojoon said, patting your head. 

" Fine, but you promise that no one will think that I'm weird?" You asked.

" Of course! Everyone knows each other, well, except you. We already called the PD, you're the guest star!" Yoseob said excitedly.

~ At Bonquet~

Beast and you walked into the building with disguises while as crazy fan girls were everywhere outside. Your eyes widened at the idols there, 4minute, Infinite, Teen Top, Kara, Miss A and some older idols you didn't recognized. 

" Omo! BEAST is here!" Some one said, making make up artist rush over and start to apply make up on them.

" There's a girl with them, what should we do?" A make up artist whispered.

" That's our special guest, Park Jaebum's younger sister, Park ______, go get her make up and dressed," The manager said, coordinating everything.

They led you to a seat next to Miss A's Jia. 

" Hi, I'm Park _______, you're Miss A's Jia right?" You asked.

" Yep, that's me!" She said with a smile.

" Can I speak Chinese with you? My Korean is horrible, I'm more comfortable with Chinese," You asked. Yep, the Park ______ knows other languages like Spanish, French, and Chinese, but can't even speak her own origin's language.

" Yeah! That's awesome! My Korean's terrible too, and Fei knows Chinese too, hang on, lemme go and call her," Jia said, getting up from her seat, while they blow dried her hair.

You sat there and waited for some one to come by and do something, but it was about 10 minutes until someone finally noticed you were sitting there. 

" Omo! Oh no! The show starts in 30 minutes! Everyone! Go onto set! Help with ______!" Some one yelled.

A crowd of people started to surround you. They put on light foundation and concealer since your face was already naturally un-blemished. They put on light eye liner and a pale lipstain since they knew that lip stick would come off.

When Jia came back with Fei, you were changed into your outfit:

(*NOTE: i got the image from bubzbeauty.com! Go check her out! she's got some awesome clothing!)

" Aw! ______! You look adorable!" Jia said, twirling you in a circle.

" Thank you! You guys look great as always," You complimented.

" Hey, Min, what does the shirt say?" Fei asked.

" You... make me smile," I said to Min.

" It means you are my joy in life and that I enjoy you being around," Min explained.

" Can you speak English?" You asked, eyes brightening with hope that maybe a girl idol other then f(x) and 2NE1 knew English.

" Yeah, I had to train there for 6 years where I learned English. Jay never stops talking about how his little sister is in Australia and how much he misses her when he was still with 2pm." Min said

" Wow, really? I knew he would talk about me, but did he really talk about me 24/7?" You asked Min.

"Yep, he would mention how good you were at d----" She said, but got cut off by the PD saying that it was time for everyone to get ready.

" Bye! I hope I get to have a seat next to you!" You said in you Aussir accent, waving.

You stood next to BEAST and was very nervous. " Ok everyone! Welcome to Bonquet! Today we are able to have 3 groups here today and a very special guest!" MC1 said.

"Who could they be?"MC2 asked

" Please welcome Teen Top, BEAST, and Miss A!" MC1 called.

The idols came out one group at a time.

"And today's special guest is... Park _______!" MC2 said

You walked out with a bug smile and walked over to BEAST and sat next to them.

"Today, first we are going to see who's the mostflexible!" MC1 said," Teen Top and BEAST please come forward."

The three groups stepped up nervously.

" I don't think this is suited for us," Neil said.

" I guess we have to bare through the wierdness of these things," Kikwang said.