After School

To Be or Not To Be?

Listen to: 다시돌아와- Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi54WjHr-DA

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Black- English

Purple- Korean

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Um... I can explain," You said, kinda shocked that they went into the room.

"_________! You're dance was amazing!" Changjo said," You have to teach me it!"

" Why don't you not wear glasses and keep your hair down?" Chunji asked.

" That's easy, first, I don't want to be attacked by Jay fangirls and be stalked home by fans. And second, I don't want to be used just because I know idols and Jay's my oppa," You explained.

 " We have the whole class period, do you know our dance?" Changjo asked.

" Yeah, it's fun, but do you guys know how to break dance? I'm more comfortable with those types of things," You said, kinda embarrased, since you were probably only girl capable of break dancing like Jay in the school.

" Yes, Changjo does, but don't you want to change into shorts or something for this type of thing?" L.joe asked.

" Right, I forgot," You said, cheekily. You ran over to your backpack and pulled out a pair of sweats and high tops. You put the sweats on under your skirt and took your skirt off and folded it neatly and put it neatly into you backpack. You slipped on your high tops and turned the ipod up.

" Let's go," You said, as random songs would come on and you would 

" C'mon, at least try it, it's fun!" You said, trying to encourage tem to break dance with you.

First Changjo came out to dance with you, then the rest of Teen Top did, after another 25 minutes passed. You were now teaching them the dance to Successful that Jay taught you.

------------

Classes had ended and you changed back into the school uniform and quickly put on your nerd glasses and put your hair into a messy ponytail.

" Bye ______! I'll see you tomorrow!" L.joe said, giving you a hug

" Bye L.joe!" You said cheerfully. And waving goodbye. Then Teen Top all got into a van and probably drove off to practice.

You were walking to the convenient store when you recieved a text.

To:_______

From: Big Bro~

Hey ______, 2pm, ZE:A and me are going on a trip to Thailand, sorry couldn't tell you earlier, forgot! But your staying with BEAST for 3 days! Have fun!

Love ya baby sis, Jay!

* Oh, fudge muffins, now what do I do? I guess I just have to trust Kevin oppa told the BEAST members where to pick me up from.* You thought.

You finally got to the convenient store. You went over to where they had slurpees. You filled yours with white cherry and paid for it at the register.

" Hey there, how you doing?" an obviously drunk person said, coming up to you.

" Excuse me, I don't really have time for this." You said, trying to get past him.

" Oh no you don't young Missy, Boys, surround her." The drunken man said, snapping his fingers.

A crowd of about 10 boys around your age and older started to crowd around you. They all towered over you and it was like that incedent with the fan girl that wasn't so nice.

*Some one, anyone, please, please help me!* You prayed.

And exactly when you said that, probably 2 groups of idols came along, most likely to come pick you up from the convenient store." What's going on?!"

" We were just going to have a little fun, you wanna join?" The drunk man slurred.

" People like you make me sick. Picking on innocent people and harrassing them. I could call the police and hunt you down, or you could just leave her alone in 30 seconds, or else you're all going into jail!" A voice yelled.

With that being said, the cried scattered and so did the leader. Tears were running down your cheeks and was practically frozen into place on how frightened you were. Today just wasn't your day! First you were hated on and bullied by seniors that hated English speaking foreigners that were new. Second, you were hated on and tripped by L.joe crazed fan girls, and just now, you were almost violated by a bunch of byuntae (erted) people that you didn't even know!

You recognized a few of the faces through your blurry eyes.

" Omigosh! _______!! Are you okay?" Yoseob asked.

Kikwang took off your glasses and pulled you into a hug, letting you cry into his chest, making sure that no one saw you. It was a good habit, not wearing make up, or else it would've ruined Kikwang's designer shirt.

" Let's get you in the car, c'mon," Hyunseung said, leading you into the van, while you were still in Kikwang's arms.

" It's ok, everything'll work itself out," Dongwoon said, brushing your hair while you still were sobbing. 

The car began to drive to 2pm's dorm were you just had to pick up your things and leave. 

" I'll go and get the stuff," Junhyung and Doojoon said at the same time.

" Yoseob, Dongwoon, Hyungseung, you guys help too, let Kikwang comfort _______." Doojoon said, motioning for them to follow help get your things.

--------------

After about 15 minutes you had finally calmed down. Kikwang was still hugging you tight, like Jay would whenever you were sad or homesick.

" It's ok, we're almost to our dorm, we set up a room for you, but you're going to have to come to practice with us everyday and variety shows because Jay hyung doesn't want you to be home alone." Kikwang said.

" Oh... ok, but I'm already 16! He should know that.... whatever, I'll use my poor Korean to talk to other multilingual people," You joked, trying to get rid of your horrible first day.