The Chase

Handsome my !

~~~~~~~~~~~~Previously on "Handsome my !"~~~~~~~~~~~

You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist tightly before flicking his forehead and ran away sticking your tounge out to him.

"Owww!YYAAAAAAH! " He yelped standing up and holding on to his forehead.

"Mehrong~ JERK!!" You stuck your tounge out to him knitting your eyebrows together.

"YAAAAAAH! Get back! AHjumma!!" He said running up to chase after you through the halls.

"that's what you get for being born a JERK! JERK! and im not an ahjumma!!!" Your voice booming through the halls that would lead outside the campus and to the fields and now you clutched on to your bag tighlty hoping to escape the Jerk chasing you angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!" You were panting hard because you were running non-stop for almost 5 minutes along with Ljoe Chasing after you.  Once in a while you would glance back at him and laugh because he still couldnt catch up to you.

"YAH!! Get back here! AHJUMMAAaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" He  screamed, obviously annoyed at you.

He was chasing after you and unfortunately was this close to catch you. You looked back at him when 

BAM!!

He came across a metal pole and his face landed flat on it. He  took a few steps back  crouching like a child. 

"oww~ow.w." He whined rubbing his "injured" forehead. You then Laughed Loudly which made Ljoe send you a killer glare. You clutched your stomach while laughing hard and with that Ljoe scowled feeling embarassed and more angry at you.

While you were still laughing, Ljoe was about to cut you off when someone interrupted first.

A couple of fangirls saw what happened to him and ran to where you guys where

"OMONA! Ljoe oppa! Gwenchana!!!?" His fangirls were now panicking.

"Oppa!~" Some worriedly yelled which made Ljoe more flustered and embarassed.

"OMO! Ljoe Oppa's Injured!!!"  Some said exaggerating it a  bit too much, when he just bumped his big forehead on the poor metal pole. You scoffed at them

*He should be sorry to the poor metal pole, i bet its paralyzed because of his huge forehead bwuahaha . You thought before bursting to laughter which attracted all of their attention.

Fangirls including ljoe looked at you menacingly. They were glaring at you hard that made you gulped but still you composed yourself, putting a pokerface on.

"YAH! " One fangirl said while clutching on to Ljoe's arm like he was his girlfriend. You looked at her arm then at her face. You looked at all the fan crowding Ljoe and found it amusing.. You observed all of them while Ljoe just watched and looked at you smirking

*He must be loving this..tche! such a playboy.

*That's what you get for messing with me Ahjuma. Ljoe thought boasting sending an amused look at you.

You rolled your eyes at him before placing an arm at your waist with a poker face  on your face.

"Wae?" You asked them.

"How dare you!!"

"Yeah!"

"You hurt our oppa!" 

Yeah!~ You hurt him!"

Oppa..Gwenchana?!?" One said making a cute face at Ljoe which made Ljoe shuffle uncomfortably.

Ljoe gulped hard and just smiled uncomfortably at them. 

"i ..uhh" He stuttered finding the right words to say.. All throught out the debate Ljoe stayed silent like a puppy under the masters care.

"See! He cant even speak properly ! He propably had a concussion!" She shrieked like a deranged fan that frightened Ljoe.

You roll your eyes at her, "aww. c'mon.He just hit the poor metal pole with his big forehead what's so big about that?" Your mouth slipped at the word "Big forehead" that made Ljoe pissed, when you said Big again he flinched angrily at you. When he glared at you., you them immediately clamped a hand on your mouth realizing what you just said. 

Of course you werent scared at Ljoe, but it was different when it comes to crazy-obsessed fans. Now thats a different story. a totally DIFFERENT STORY.

wanna know why?;

one is they're CRAZY , theyre SCARY in many WIERD but AWESOME ways~and dont forget Y plus they can hunt you down, can make your life miserable.

"YES" BUT, you WERE NOT SCARED AT THEM, more like you had an experience with these kind of fans. you hated it because THEY ARE ANNOYING plus wont stop disturbing you.

"Did you just call our oppa's Big Forehead! BIG!?!" Another fan asked in disbelief. slipped at the word "Big" and Ljoe looked at her in disbelief while you bit your toung in order to hold your laughter.

They looked at while You remained silent with a stern look .

"So?" You asked cooly. That made all of them fume. 

*as much as this is entertaining, oh boy....you'll get pummeled Yeonseo.. Maybe i said too much. You thought.

"The Nerve of that girl" One said pointing her finger at you accusingly.

"pssh." You blew your bangs. They were still glaring nonstop. 

*This is gonna be a long day~. You clucked your tounge.

 

Meanwhile. The teentop boys were casually walking toward Ljoe's room to fetch him.

NOTE:[color-coding]

Yeonseo/YOU

 

Ljoe 

Chunji

CAP

Niel

Ricky

Changjo

 

"I feel bad for him though guys, " Ricky said feeling guilty.

"yeah, i guess. Whe should've just said yes to Mr. Goo when he said he'll transfer us there" Changjo said.

"i guess" Niel said unsure what to say after all it was Ljoe's fault he was transferred there because he was messing with Niel's hair that made the Teentop boy roar in laughter, disturbing Mr. Gong's class.

"oh c'mon~ let him sufferfor once~, im sure his new temporary class is killing him keke." Chunji announced smirking giving a look at the rest of them.

The guys got what he was saying and just "ooh'd" at him.

"exactly" Chunji said smirking proudly.

All of them stayed silent when CAP interrupted them.

"! guys look! Look!" He ushered pointing at the window.

The teentop boys immediately went to the window and looked at where CAP was pointing to.

After realizing what CAP was looking at. The Boys came beside him curios what it was.!

It was Ljoe chasing after you, They looked at him chasing after you with a questioning look.

They were lucky they catched the part when Ljoe head-butted the metal pole that made all of them burst into laughter.

"PWUAHAHAHAHAHA!"

 

They couldnt stop laughing at the scene they were watching.

"HAHAHAHAH! What a girl! and he says im the Girly one~" Chunji said laughing hard wiping a tear on his eyes.

While CAP was leaning on the window frame still watching the "entertaining scene", laughing to himself.

"Oh my gawd! O my gad! This is Pwuahahah!" Niel said leaning on the wall, Laughter was finishing his sentences.

Chunji and Ricky on the other hand was jumping up and down because of how funny it was.

"HAHAHA!! he deserves it! PWUAHAHAHA!" Ricky said out loud making Chango laugh with him.

 

They observed the scene amused,when sudenly fangirls came into view, which immediately made them stop.

"uh-oh..she's dead " Chunji said pointing at you through  the second floor turning serious.

 

Niel who had his mouth open all throughout.

"Yeah" the rest chorused.

"C'mon guys!  Lets save her! " Changjo said randomly which gained all of their attention.

Thye looked at him questioningly then to each other.

" I dont know~ but it sounds fun!" Chunji said shrugging his shoulders smilling before following Changjo.

"YEAH! le's goo~" Ricky said before following them. After a while the rest of them followed towards where the scene was happening.

 

 

Upon arriving at the scene the teentop boys already found you being hold down by a number of girls while Ljoe on the other hand was trying his hard not to look scared. He too had phobias about fangirls and fanwars.

He stayed silent on the sides watching you being picked on.

*! . He cursed inside his head.

"What the hell is he doing? why isnt he stopping it!" Niel asked confused as to why Ljoe didnt stop them.

"i dont know~but aish!" CAP exclaimed before stroding off to Ljoe. The Teentop boys followed behind getting closer to the scene.

 

"AAAh!" You yelled out of pain, Your wrist was being twisted by a girl while the others just hold on to you making you stay still and endure the pain.

Upon hearing your scream the Teentop boys along with Ljoe  turned their heads at you and immediately panick and shock was written all over their faces and Ljoe was the most.

"Yah! Stop! stop!Hey! Stop it! STOP!" They all chorused trying to get the fangirls attention. You looked at them with pain written all over your face. You really wanted to fight back, put all those years of taekwondo lesson to use and kick to those es faces but you couldnt and cant because You were already outnumbered. 

As the boys were breaking up the fight, One by one they tried to grab all the girls who were holding you and set them aside so that they can save you.

You looked at each one of them, 

Niel and Changjo was telling some girls to stay back.

Ricky who was pouting at 3 girls shaking his head at them in disappointment. The CAP walked closer to were you were still dangled by 3 girls. When he saw you, you found worried was all over his eyes and you just oserved him.

"please stop this" He said to the 3 girls who had a Shocked? Scared? Shame? Giddy? or starstrucked face? . The girls who were still holding on to both your wrist and arms were being ushered back by CAP, while Chunji grabbed one of them leading her away from you. 

When CAP came back to you, He had a really disappointed face.

"Chiso-hamnida" He said bowing slightly, you were a bit shocked but reliefed because they saved you.

"it's ... uhh.okay" You said smilling forcedly at them, when the truth is you werent. Even though Your wrist and left arm hurts.

"Omona~! Gwenchanayo!?" Chunji skipped to your side examining you. 

"Genchana" You smiled forcedfully again rubbing your left arm to ease the pain.. Who knew smiling could get this tiring.

Chunji sighed in relief before putting his arms on CAP shoulder smiling at you.

"are you sure~?" He asked again leaning forward. His face getting closer to yours. You just nodded at him.

*pshhh,,,. it hurts.. You hissed inside your head.

You were about to bow and thank them when Ricky appeared all of a sudden.

"Omy-gahd~  daht was uhhh....." Ricky said not finishing his sentence because he didnt know what to say next with his koreanized english . Then the rest joined in and crowded you but Ljoe stayed back not far away..

"Omo! Gwenchanayo!?" He changed topic and hurriedly grabbed on to your left wrist with both his hands squeezing it, What he didnt know was that the very wrist he was holding on to was injured. You made a pained face at them trying to get your wrist out of Ricky's hold but unfortunately Ricky was too slow to catch up that it hurts.

When he slowly raised your wrist a little bit you immediately shrieked painfuly retrieving your hand back.                    All of them were startled and took a little step back. Ljoe then took a step closer to you and the guys to know what was happening.

"Mianhamnidaa! Chiso-hamnida! " Ricky immediately said worried before bowing multiple times how really sorry he was. Changjo grabbed on to him and patted his back. while Niel Cooed it wasnt his fault.

Worried about Ricky who was feeling guilty you immediately grabbed on to his arm stopping him from bowing again.

"no no....its not your fault..you didnt know.." You smiled reassuringly that made him look at you with his puppy eyes. The minute you looked at his eyes you saw how adorable he was. You  wanted to just attack and Hug him to stop his poor self.

"errrmm~" You cleared your throat.

"Kamsahamnida" You bowed for 3 seconds.

"thank you for saving me." You said smiling a little before turning your back.

"wait! Dont you need to go to the hospital miss!?" Niel asked all of the sudden. You all looked at him, but at the same time you were touched a little bit as to how caring these guys can be not like the root cause of this incident...that *cough-cough... Big forehead Ljoe.

"Yeah i think you need to go."Both CAP and Chango said at them same time.

"yeah~ i think your wrist' hurt..." Ricky said .

"Wow! ~thank you Mr. You dont say!?..for that smartiest suggestion ever" Chunji said mockingly at Ricky that made Ricky a bit angry at him.

"yah~ Chunji.." CAP said warning Chunji to stop it.

"Waee? well its true~" He retorted crossing his arms like a brat.

"aish~ and theres no such word as Smartiest Chan hee, sorry but him miss." CAP did a facepalm and letting his hand fall from his face down trying to be calm and ignore Chunji.

"its okay~ i have to go home.anyways" You said changing the topic to stop their bickering.

You looked at all of them before stopping on Ljoe, Staring at him while he too was staring at him. You noticed he too had a concerned face written all ver his face when he was staring at you but you immediately shook it off.

"i have to go annyeong~.." You said bowing before running away from them.

 

When you were gone, The teentop boys immediately looked at Ljoe with a stern look and Bombarded him with questions.

"Yah! Why didnt you help her!?" 

"What were you doing man!?"

"The girl was getting hurt!!"

"Yeah! you should've helped her!"

"What's wrong with you man!?" 

All of these questions kept reapeting inside his head and Ljoe was getting annoyed at it.

Before Ljoe was about to shout and stop them, CAP spoke first.

"okay~ that's enough guys~ stop that, it wasnt byunghyun's fault okay?" Being the good leader he was,.CAP knew Ljoe wasnt at fault here and he knew for whatever reason He wasnt the type to lash out if theres a situation that needed his help but today was an exception, atleast that was CAP thinks.

Ljoe sighed in relief knowing atleast one of them was on his side.

While the rest of the  teentop boys were arguing Ljoe remained silent and watched where you have gone to. 

"Im really sorry" Mumbling to himself.

After a while Chunji caught him dozing off and became concerned. It seems Ljoe was really taken back by the incident.

*tsk.tsk,,. you have to face your fear sooner or later, byunghyun,.Chunji thought.

"Yah! Byunghyun! Lets go eat Ice cream!" Chunji announced coming to his side.

Ljoe looked at him and just smiled a little before frwning again.

"sure, and dont call me Byunghyun." Ljoe said coming back to his usual cocky-rude self, Chunji just shrugged at him laughing.

"Yey!!!! Chunji's Treating us for Ice cream! Woohoo!" Ricky exclaimed.

"Yey Ice cream! WOoo!" Changjo and Niel joined in .

"yah! yah! i only said Byunghyun okay!~? only Byunghyun! " Chunji exclaimed facing Ricky.

"Eish!? "  Ricky scowled at him.

"Yah! Dont eish.eish me! " 

"whatever~" Ricky just shrugged at him before going back to CAP's side. Ricky was annoyed at how Chunji  doesnt want to treat him for ice cream, He only once treated everyone for ice cream when he was late for our appointment and he bribed everyone with food.

"aish~ selfish diva~" Ricky mumbled to Changjo's ear making Changjo Laugh hard.

"YAH! You better not be talking about me on my back Ricky or i'll swear you'll never taste my gifts of pleasure." Chunji warned  even though His back was facing Ricky he could feel Ricky's intense glare at him. The others just "eww'ed" at him because of how weird what he just said now.

"eww! as if i would want to. and dont talk to me, i dont know you~" Ricky sing songed trying to annoy Chunji even more.

"Okay then~ Good~" Chunji joined in his game. 

After a while of silence, Chunji then Spoke,

"Who wants ICe cream!? Im buying!" Chunji exclaimed with a mischievous smile.

Everyone said "sure"or "yes" .

*keke. Chunji thought evily.

when They Arrived at the Ice cream parlour one by  they chose their flavor and one by one Chunji came beside them to pay. The last one to pick and be paid for was Ricky. 

"Chunji-ah! I want this~" Ricky said pointing to the rockyroad flavor while Chunji just flashed a fake smile at him.

When Chunji came up to Ricky he just stared boringly  at what Ricky was pointing to .

"So~?" He asked in a coled-bored tone.

"So~ buy me this~ " Ricky cheekily smiled.

"Nope~" Chunji straightforwardly answered and  turn his back at him before slowly walking  away.

"Nope? " Ricky said wide-eyed and flustered.

"yep..nope~" Chunji said sitting beside Ljoe and his ice cream.

"But you said.." Ricky said but Chunji cut him off.

"I know what i said.! but I DONT KNOW YOU~ and i dont randomly buy free food for Jerky strangers kay?" Chunji said not even looking at Ricky's frustrated face. He just instead looked at his ice cream like it was an interesting show.

"Buuuuuut~! But!.bu-but!" Ricky was now throwing a tantrum pointing at Chunji Accusingly.

"Nope! no Butts either."

"YAH!!!!!!" Ricky was getting annoyed.

"Okay~ i'll buy you one , stop embarassing us." CAP spoked before grabbing Ricky to the stand.

"keke...Bwuahaha that's what you get for messing with Power voice.Chunji!" Chunji laughed out loud with his evil laugh.

"your so evil.. and ...gay" Ljoe and the rest just laughed at his crazyness .

"Yah! ....Hahahhaah!" Chunji scowled at him before  laughing out loud.

"im not gay....im just evil~" He pointed to himself.

When CAP and Ricky cam back..Chunji and Ricky just ignored each other and all through out the day Ljoe forgot about the incident .

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aysah here~

Hope you atleast smiled or even laugh reading this chapter~

im sorry im really slow in updating.

​i get easily busy these days~

so 

wait for me~ kay?

^_^

 

So for now

CHUNJI SPAM!!

 

and OMFG!!!

CHUNJOE!

O_O

oh my gawd~

 

 

BYEEEEEE!

♥aysah♥