Ljoe the bastard :P

Handsome my !

"Sorry guys...I haven't been able to UPDATE -3-......I've been becoming..UN-INSPIRED!!"

Yeonseo's Thoughts and words

Ljoe's Thoughts and words

 

 

Previously on "Handsome my !"

You smiled at how he can be responsible and helpful.You ran towards him and gave him a soft peck on his cheeks. You grabbed your bag and went straight for the door. For the second time you looked back and headed towards outside.

"Yun-Ho!!!! I gott'a GO, locked'thedoors'and'dont'let'strange'people'in'or'ILLKILLYOU!!!BYEEEEEeeeee!!" You shouted and laugh at yourself. You would always laugh at how silly saying I'll kill you all the time.

*"School, here i go....aww. man.. IM LATE!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Finally-!*pant's- Im-*pant's HERE..........*pant's..........and *pant's IM......'doomed....-_-. You thought as you reached the school gates in time, holding on to the metal bars for balance.

The school bell had already rang and there wasnt any students around so you were getting nervous that everyone was already at their room. 

You looked everywhere around you and no one was there. You dashed silently to your room when you bumped into someone making you step back and fall on on the floor on your .

"oww!" you winced in pain and looked up at the person in front of you who had a smug look on his face. You stared at him for a long time and furrowed your eyebrow.

He stares at you back with no expression.

"What?" He suddenly asked in a serious tone. 

You didnt answer him and just stayed silent looking at him with an angry expression.

*tsk! what a rude guy! doesnt even help a girl get up. and worst.doesnt apologizes. STUPID JERK!

He continued to just stare at you but was immediately cut off by someone's yells.

"YAH! yah! Ljoe! kaja! Le's gooooo~" A guy's voice called.

I turned my head to look at the one calling but he disappeared immediately.

 Then I  turn to face the rude bastard again but he was not there anymore.

*what the!?..Ljoe..huh..? 

I stared at the spot where the rude bastard stood a moment ago, as i had a bewildered expression.

He was fast thats for sure.

*sneaky~ ill keep an eye out on him .he'll be a troublemaker im sure..tsk.tsk..

*Bell ringing.

*! What the hell am i sitting here for. Im LATEeeeeeeeeee!

You said standing up and dusting your skirt off before darting towards your classroom.

When you reached your classroom, you peeked through the door to see your professor scribbling on the board.

You pushed the door's lightly so that professor the might not hear you. You uneasily sneaked in, that everyone of your classmates looked at you in anticipation well except for one guy at the back..

You looked back at the Professor seeing as that he didnt notice you YET, you continued pacing and positioned yourself walking backwards. to fool the Professor[ if he'd notice you] that you were sneaking OUt not IN, to trick him that you were not late.

Once you arrived at your chair all of the class was looking at you all smiles and approval. You gave them two-thumbs up.

"nice one" Your seatmate mouthed at you.

When the professor was done you immediately fixed your gaze at him placing your chin on the palm of your hands. You made it look like you were listening to him.

*yesS! *fistpump You thought hiding your happiness.

"Ms. Park?" He called out.

"neh. songsaenim!~" You angelically answered back that made your classmate's pay attention.

"You think i didnt notice you coming in late did you? "

You nervously gulped and quickly diverted your attention to the floor.

"well,..i uhm.Mianhae songsaenim.i was late because of this guu.y..and  " You apologized and tried to reason out but he cut you off.

"No more reasons" 

"bu-ut"

"No more buts" He said turning around to face the board.

You pouted then sat down in your chair, feeling embarassed.

"And. Ms. Park ?" Your Professor said not facing you.

"Neh? Songsaenim?"

"As a punishment, you will go to the library and help Miss. Lee stack books" 

"Buuuuu-t! songsaenim! isnt that .." You protested.

"too easy!?" He cut you off with a smirk on his face.

*How dare he!. You thought.

"Okay then..if you insist. also help tidy the canteen first then help Miss Lee, got that?" He said before turning away.

"buuu-tt" 

He laughed inwardly but you heard it, everyone heard it which made the guy on the back laugh with him also. Ljoe was laughing to himself BTW. He was thinking of possible scenarios of the guys messing up and doing worst without him, then he heard his name being called without knowing why, he just nodded at Mr. Goo.

"see even Byunghyun-shi thinks it's easy. now stop complaining, Sit down and listen well."He added.

"stupid byunghyun-shi then," You retoreted before sitting down grumpily back on your seat. Unfortunately Ljoe heard it that made him snap his head at you he glared at the back of your head.

*Stupid to call me stupid,.. i'll make you regret saying that.  He angrily thought before smirking before turning his attention to the window.

*ugggggggh...Why did have to be transfered here to this stupid room..urghhhhh what could the guys be doing now.. it must for them im not there. He smirked feeling boastful.

What he didnt know is that Teentop, didnt even miss him that bad, because they were all busy cracking jokes and having fun with they're teacher without him.

When the class ended everyone already went to the canteen leaving just you,Ljoe, your professor and 3 remaining classmates of yours.

You walked up to your Professor wearing a fake angelic smile at him.

He glanced at you shortly when he noticed your presence then immediately focused on his arranging his things.

"uhm..Songsaenim~~.i was uhh.. wonderin" You  started looking up at him with puppy eyes.

He looked at you with a bored expresson.

"Wae? yeonny?" He muttered for you to only hear [Yeonny was his nickname for you].

You grumbled then glared at him,. You looked from left to right if there was anyone near enought o hear you. Good thing they were far enough. You leaned close to his ear.

"yah~dont call me that, mr. pabo slash mr. who wears duck-pajama pants at night" You hissed at him crossing your arms smirking.

he stared at you shocked bringing up that topic.

He looked from left to right then leaned in close to you

"dont you dare..." he said 

"i dont knowwwww~ maybe.I.would~~." You said shrugging.

"so you want me to cancel your punishment?" He said teasing you

.

"NEH!!! " You Shouted unaware you were to close in front of his face that you spurted some of your saliva on his face then clamped a hand on your mouth.

"mianhae~" you cheekily whispered.

"well NO" He frankly said.

"Yess! *fistpump yes~ wait whaaaaat!?" You said gaping at him.

"No! i dont care about the pajama pants, i already got rid of them so No. young missy" He said smilling widely before collecting his other things and going to the door.

you stood there dumbfounded at him, slightly pouting.

*uuuuuuuuuuugh! stupid OPpppppppaaaaaaaaaaaa! You yelled in your head frustrated stomping on the floor like child.

"AAAAAAAAAH!" You yelled without knowing someone was sleeping in the same classroom.

"Yah! will you Shut up!!!!" He yelled still on a sleeping position. His arms covering his whole face.

"ops!///mianhae~ keke" You apologized.

"ill get him later, " You glowered before packing your things then went to the cafeteria.

*Gawwwd! I hate this! there's too many loud retards here! jeeeeeeeeeeeez!

He said getting up after the loud girl[you] who woke him up, he cant get back to his sleep anymore so he just stood up and grabbed his backpack, then took his phone out to text his friends.

From: Ljoe

To:Chunji

where are you guys?

------------------------------------------

From: Chunji

To: Ljoe

Cafeteria. come quick dude. the burgers awesomeeeeee

d(^_^)b

 

*such a girl. He snorted after reading Chunji's GIRLY reply.

Then he proceeded to the Cafeteria.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeong again~!

It's Aysah♥

Thanks for Reading~ >A<

and comment what you think! ^^