♥Library♥

Handsome my !

 

 

 

Yeonseo's[YOU] Thoughts and words

Ljoe's Thoughts and words

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Previously on "Handsome my !"~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When Ljoe reached the Cafeteria filled with students laughing,eating, fooling around and stuff , he immediately sighed and grabbed and put on his hoodie so that the noise going in his ears would atleast be lessen, and so that no one will notice him.

*this again. 

He inhaled deeply before pushing the doors to open them.

The moment he pushed the doors, he immediately lowered his head down not wanting anyone to spot him.

He walked casually without no one noticing him,

*Jeez! What thoughtful friends i have, i just got separated and they all forget about me! WOW! I ahve such amazing friends! NOT!

He sarcastically thought frowning to himself.

"I hope they choke on their food and i wont even help.. tche!"  He gritted through his teeth. 

He decided to look up a little his Bangs covering his eyes, and tried to spot Teentop anywhere in the Cafeteria. His eyes roamed everywhere, from left to right, Up and down just anywhere and Thankfuly he finally found them at the center near a table talking to some girls. 

*Flirts tsk.tsk... He scoffed

When he was walking towards them and he couldnt see clearly through his bangs, accidentally He bumped on Yeonseo again for the second time, without the two of them noticing.. 

Because of the impact, Yeonseo fell on the floor.[again] Luckily she wasnt holding any food that might spill.

"kyaaah!" She shrieked.

When the two of them bumped each other,this caused Yeonseo to hold on to Ljoes Jacket at the same time pulling his hoodie off which revealed Ljoes face to everyone. 

"!" Both hissed at the same time. Ljoe's hoodie fell back down and Yeonseo fell on the floor.

Ljoe looked ahead to see Teentop and all of the students staring at him. He sighed and scratched the back of his head in annoyance and was about to scold Yeonseo, When he Got blocked and crowded by Girls.

"KYAAAAAAAAA!H Oppa!~ "

"Your so Handsome opppa!~"

"Ljoe~kyaaahahah!"

"OPPA SARANGHAEEEE!"

Girls were practically screaming his name, jumping up and down for joy, adoring Ljoe. But Ljoe hated noises and sometimes when girls yells or tell him "saranghae[i love you]" when his not in the mood.

Meanwhile on The Floor Yeonseo who was busily rubbing her bottom in pain just scowled at Ljoe.And She was about to stand up and scold Ljoe too but was blocked and pushed away by the girls crowding him.

*GAAAH! This is the freakin 2nd time!!!! Why are people so reckless!  YOu have Freakin EYES!for pete's SAKE! YOU HAVE DAMN! EYES MAN! to see where your going!>.<  ARGH!

She was still sitting on the floor frowning when someone came to approach and help her.

"Omona! Eonnie!! What happened! Gwenchanayo?! come on up." She said in a panicked tone then extending both her hands to help Yeonseo.

"Gwenchana, Nana-ah," Yeonseo replied back with a smile before turning into a frown and took Nana's help.

Yeonseo and Nana Patted Yeonseo's skirt to get off the dust on it.

"stupid jerk" Yeonseo muttered to herself angrily while dusting off her skirt but Nana heard her.

Nana looked at her worriedly.

"yah, eonnie you didnt even tell me what happened to you?" She said pouting at her while clinging on Yeonseo's arm.

Yeonseo looked down at Nana pouting cutely at her the put her arm around Nana's shoulder while Nana just observed what her eonnie is doing. Yeonseo then looked at Nana, SHe was very touched at Nana, even though sometimes She pisses and annoys her to death, and even though sometimes she wants to strangle and think of killing Nana but still Nana was the a good friend to her. [her almost bestfriend] (If only Nana wasnt Annoying, Too LOUD, and OBSESSED WITH HER. [Not in a LOve-love thing, But in a IDOL-FAN way]

Yeonseo placed her arm securely on Nana's shoulder laying her head on Nana's head before giving Nana the ultimate power hug she has given her. Nana squealed at the suddenness and just laugh and let herself be squeezed.

Nana was in extreme happiness and clutched on to Yeonseo's waist tighter, she loved the feeling being hugged by Yeonseo [her idol]. Yeonseo was feeling a bit tight and cant breath so she stopped hugging Nana,but Nana was still hugging her. She noticed some people staring at them weirdly so she quickly let go.

"ah..Nana-ah can you stop hugging me now? ..." Yeonseo asked.

"Andwaae~ kyhhahahha this is fuuun~~" Nana said joyfully.

"Nana-ah~  let....goo.umrgphh....stopp." Yeonseo was forcefully trying to pull herself out of the hug [THE POWER HUG] but it was difficult since Nana keeps on resisting.

"andwaeee~ Shigurooooo eonnie" Nana said clutching on Yeonseo's bag even tighter like a crazy fan. [what she truly is]

By the time Yeoseo broke the hug, Nana frowned at her unsatisfied.

"Komawo  Nana, i've got to go now" She said patting Nana's head before giving her  small smile and was about to walk off when Nana pulled her arm back.

"eonnie! your always welcome!" She said showing her peary whites.

"okay i really have to go now nana." Yeonseo said retrieving her arm, but Nana again blocked her. Yeonseo faced Nana again now feeling annoyed.

*Why is it Im starting to hate this day even more.No I AM! im hating it more than ever. tche! Yeonseo thought pissed.

"Waeyo?"  Yeonseo said in a bored expression. She wasnt the really patient type, she had normal patience just like everyone else but its a little different for her though, Her Patience actually can get easily affected by her mood and feelings. So she was not the person to be messed around for this day.

"pls just tell me eonnie,who the "stupid Jerk" is? who hurt you just now coz im goin to get revenge on him for you eonnie" She said with those evil voice but still maintaining her Cute face.

 

* keke yeah! you should ...Mwuahahah *evil laugh...but wait! i cant that poor guy wont survive  her, she's too persistent..and  has an evil side..i guess... You thought as you looked down on Nana batting her eyelashes.

*It would be better if i'll get my own revenge, hehe this way it'll be more fun for me. keke. You thought again rubbing your chin like a villain.

"earth to eonnie~ eonnie~" Nana said snapping you out of your thoughts. 

"You know what Nana! lets just forgive and forget! neh? besides Maybe he didnt mean to bump me, and besides lets not be violent and harsh..neh?  because Violence isnt the soution to everything ..arasso?"You said persuading her.

 

*yes.thats right, i  dont want to be  bad influence though, nope~ But that stupid jerk has to be sure He didnt mean IT! or else! Violence will be MY SOLUTION to his Crappy attitude.hmmph!

"aaaaah! but that's no fun! eonnie~" Nana whined disappointed then let go of Yeonseo.

Seeing as that Nana already gave up, Yeonseo smiled inwardly to herself, before ruffling Nana's hair slowly.

"Gotta'goo~annyeong~" Yeonseo said bending on the same height as Nana before patting her head and leave to finish your punishment which Mr. Goo made you do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ YOUR P.O.V]

-TO the LIBRARY-

After you finished doing your "punishment #1" you then proceeded to do Punishment #2 which was:

  • Go to the Library
  • Help Miss Lee clean the Library
  • Stack books
  • Arrange and stamp books and anything else.
  • and skip the whole afternoon by staying in the library and Use that punishment as an excuse XD

 

You walked off heading to the library on your own, blowing a bubblegum on your mouth and holding a pencil tapping the wall beside you as you walked cooly with your earphones on.

The Music you were playing was "Bad Girl Good girl" by Miss A. You walked off tapping the wall on sync with the beat of the music. Once in a while you would stop and dance a little. 

You looked if there was someone who could see you, luckily no one was there then you started singing at the same time dancing on the music.

Hello- hello- hello-~ Na gateun yeojan cheoeum~

Eulo eulo eulo~ Bon geos gat-eunde wae~
Naleul pandanhani ~~naega hogsi dulyeoun geoni~

Geot eulon bad girl sog eulon good girl

Naleul jal aljido moshamyeonseo

nae geotmoseubman bomyeonseo

nun-nunn nunnn~~humhhhm~

 

You grinned inwardly before skipping through the hallways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skipping to the Library~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at your environment and spotted Miss. Lee typing on the keyboard facing the computer so you just went straight towards the 1st shelves without greeting her. There wasnt any students, maybe just 4-5 you thought, You walked up to the Desk near her's and was about to sit down on the chair.

"what do you think your doing young lady? classes have already started." Miss Lee said

"OOH! my omona~ you scared me soingsaenim" You clutched on to your shirt as your heart was beating rapidly.

"Professor told me to come here, and help you." You simply stated moving towards the shelf, leaving Miss Lee.

"Professor Who?" She asked, while you were walking away towards the far end part of the shelves.

"Mr. Goo!!" You stated a bit loud across the room.

"Shhh! be a little more silent" She hushed.

"Oops!~ Mianhae~" You answered.

"You can do your job by arranging the books on the shelves properly, then stamp and stuff.and dont disturb me. arraso?" 

"Arrasso" You said walking back and forth everywhere. Strolling in every corner and part of the Library, as if it was NEW place to you. You tapped you finger lightly on your chin scanning from one book to another and at the same time arranging them.

For about 20 minutes after you arrived Miss Lee called you.

"Yeonseo-shi, can you keep an eye on the library for a while for me?" She said standing up from her seat and collecting some files she just printed.

"sure~" You chimed slightly smilling.

For the past half hour you were busy scanning books and other stuff so you got tired a bit and decided to read a book for now When you heard footsteps coming inside the library.

You looked up and wondered.

*Who's that?  You bit your lip and was about to stand up when the footsteps stopped and you heard a male's voice.

"Stupid !!arghh!" He muttered loudly making you scrunch your nose up in disgust at his foul mouth. He was talking about you, which he dint know, was you. The one whom he bumped on to earlier.

*Your stupid! speaking bad words!whoever you are  You retorted .

"Shhhhhh!" You hushed making him jump in surprise.

"AAAH!" He yelped frightened. You rolled your eyes at him even though you couldnt see each other.

"GAAH! You scared me!"

Yo!.... Mrs. Librarian! where are you?" He said in a rude tone.

*Dickhead,  my voice does not sound old! you fool! >.< You thought annyoyed at his remark.

"Ya shut up! this is the Library can you not read the Sign on the door!?" You eclaimed still sitting on the floor with the book on your hands.

He scoffed at your comment before rolling his eyes. 

"whatever~" He said in perfect English Accent before heading towards where you are, both of you not knowing where each other are.

* woah! IMPRESSIVE!! NOT! >.< you think your smart if you speak English eh? gosh! Guys are Jerkier...these days. 

By now you could hear footsteps getting louder as you sat there reading your book. and the moment  it stopped again this made you stopped reading and place the book on your lap. You tilt your head towards your right when you noticed someones presence, moreover someones shadow.

 

"You are not the Librarian.." He simply stated pointing to you. You looked up to him and stared at him borigly.

"well duh!~" You chimed in a mocking manner and he grunted making a face. 

You then observed his face.

*hummh..handsome~ nice hair.

"yah! stop that!" He exclaimed.

"Stop what!?" You retorted raising an eyebrow.

"that!" He yelled pointing at you, specifically at your face.

You backed away a little bit before glaring at him.

"Yah! Stop Pointing! you rude jerk!" You shouted at him which made him look at you viciously and scoff at you in disbelief.

"YAH!" He yelled retreaving  his finger slowly before shoving them inside his pockets.

"What?!" you snapped towards him.

"Did you just yell at me!? " He exclaimed again.

"no sherlock~" You mocked again, before returning to your book.

"please leave jerk! im busy with my book,,Shoo!" You shooed, when he was about to speak again.

He scoffed and looked down at your head.

*your lucky, im not that low to fight with a girl. 

You noticed he was still there standing while you were reading your book.

"Leave.." You grumbled without looking at him.

"The Library isnt yours, you know.." He said teasing you.

*Let see how pissed you can get little girl..keke. . He evily smiled.

"neither is it yours.. so leave me alone will yah~" You boldly answered him again.

*cute~ He said complementing how feisty you are.

"How about uhmmmmmmmm,, a NO" He stated before sitting down beside you and observed the book you were reading.

You were abit startled when sat next to you but continued to ignore him and focus on your book.

"For the last time, jerk...L.eeaveee~" You said in a cold tone.

He didnt answer but instead he leaned back on the wall and closed his eyes sighing loudly for you to hear.

You looked to the right  to find him slumping back on the wall with his eyes closed breathing normally.

"You know you look familiar..." He frankly said eyes still closed.

"You too" You said before turning back on your book.

"you have the same hair as the guys i bumped on to for the 2nd time~tell me is that stupid hair a trend now?" You bravely said not looking at him.

 He whipped his head towards your direction when he heard you callling his hair stuipid.

"What? stupid? you think my hair is stupid!?" He exclaimed loudly.

"Yep" You cooly said still not looking at him.

"Are you kidding me? my hair? stupid? you've got to be kidding me" He said in disbelief, When it came to appearances, He was proud about his, specially his face and hair. He thinks he Looks the best out of everyone and everything looks good on him so thats why he's boastful about his HANDSOME-ness~ 

"Hello~? I just said that" You said waving your hands in front of you then turning your head towards him.

He scoffed at you again feeling abit annoyed at your snarky somments about him.

"Silly girl~ who doesnt have a clue about fashion~ tsk.tsk." He said shaking his head sympathetically at you to mock you.

"and do you even have a fashion sense? " You said glaring at him, and looking up and down at his get up.

"apparently,yes" He stated cooly nodding at you.

You made a face then choosed to close the book your reading and stood up.

"cocky jerk~" You gritted throuh your teeth and he heard you.

"Why~Thank you" He said mocking you again, smilling  at you.

You glowered down at him.

"Im Ljoe though, silly girl" He said extending his hand at you still smilling handsomely

You looked at his hands then to his face .

"no thanks, jerk,I dont need friends and i dont want you to be my friend." You said 

"Did i said i wanted to be your friend? egoistic Ahjumma" He said still smilling, You were getting annoyed at him, and he noticed it.

"yah! stupid Jerk! How dare you call me that!" You shouted leaning down,closer, in front of his face.

"well i just did~ AHJUMMA~plus you called me jerk," He sing songed hoping this would make you more pissed and then he laughed at you.

You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist tightly before flicking his forehead and ran away sticking your tounge out to him.

"Owww!YYAAAAAAH! " He yelped standing up and holding on to his forehead.

"Mehrong~ JERK!!" You stuck your tounge out to him knitting your eyebrows together.

"YAAAAAAH! Get back! AHjumma!!" He said running up to chase after you through the halls.

"that's what you get for being born a JERK! JERK! and im not an ahjumma!!!" Your voice booming through the halls that would lead outside the campus and to the fields and now you clutched on to your bag tighlty hoping to escape the Jerk chasing you angrily.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~

it's been a while hasnt it?

Im sorry for not updating that long MIANHAE! *bows,

well anyway heres my new update, hope you forgive me, i just got busy with school and i just got back from a competition held for 4 days and 3 nights away from home. so i couldnt use the internet, coz i needed to focus.

soo How was it!? 

I hope this chapter made you laugh or atleast smile :)

so for now a kiss! ♥

if that's not enough then here~

L'joes HEART ♥

its okay now right? ^^

till next time! 

XOXOXO

♥aysah♥