I'm always yours

Miracle by the ocean

“Hyung! Snap out of it! You’re starting to get me worried” His best friend snapped at him. “Stop grinning like a retard dude while staring at the thin air” He continued.

 

“Kyuhyun ah~ aren’t you even happy for him?” Sungmin blabbered.

 

Right now, they’re on the hotel’s five star restaurant waiting for Hyukjae. It’s been a year and a half after they met and now he is the sole reason why Donghae smiled like some e all of the sudden. Just thinking of their moments together make him so.

 

“Hyung” Donghae then divert his attention to Sungmin. The latter arched his brows.

 

“I think I’m falling in love all over again” Donghae dropped the final bomb and surprisingly to him, seems like nobody is surprise.

 

“Finally!” Kyuhyun sport a strong arm in the air. Donghae looked at him confused.

 

“It seriously took you this long to realize?” Sungmin said in a sarcastic tone.

 

“I knew it earlier hyung its just that I’m afraid”

 

“Afraid of what?”

 

“Afraid that Hyukjae hyung is not ready enough to fall in love again and reject you leaving you and your friendship with him tainted with regret?” Kyuhyun assumed or as what can Donghae say concluded.

 

“Seriously, are you an alien?” Donghae widened his eyes and Sungmin and Kyuhyun can’t help but to smile. Kyuhyun was about to answer when Hyukjae already arrived.

 

“Hey everyone” Hyukjae greeted

 

“Hey Hyukkie” Donghae smiled lovingly as always as their two company kept on laughing.

 

“Am I missing something here?” Hyukjae asked Donghae.

 

“If you’re seeing two crazy people in the same table as we are then you’re not missing anything at all” Donghae answered him, just then the two stop laughing.

 

After eating dinner, Hyukjae went to Donghae’s place as the other insisted or as the right term, force him. They’re now in Donghae’s bed with a bowl of popcorn watching a movie.

 

“Donghae yah” Hyukjae called out, now that they’re cuddling beside eachother. Like, seriously, none of them confess to anyone means they’re not even considered as couple yet but they tend to do this sort of things.

 

“Tell me more about her”

 

“Who?”

 

“Your late wife. Tomorrow is your wedding anniversary, right?”

 

‘Oh yeah! Right! How could I forget? That!’ Donghae mentally curse himself

.

Donghae closed his eyes. He then started describing her to him. Then when Hyukjae asked how their love story went Donghae stopped mid way noticing Hyukjae is already asleep.

 

“Sleep my angel. My rainbow. My butterfly” Donghae muttered as he let himself drift to dream land with Hyukjae.

 

Two weeks after that night, Donghae went back to the beach where he found Hyukjae, but now for a different matter. Not to remember the misfortune of his first love, but the one he has now. Together with Kyuhyun and Sungmin, they initiated the plan ‘Operation Donghae Confess To Hyukjae!’ As the two other like to call it.

 

Then, a week after, when Hyukjae was on his way home, someone suddenly grab him putting a gag on him tying his arms and blind folding him. He tried to struggle, but gave up eventually thinking he might have a chance to run away when they’re already outside the car. Well, that’s what he thought but who ever kidnapped him is a genius for hiring big guys that was huge enough to carry him by the arm for his feet not to touch the ground.

 

His hands were release, his blindfold and gag was removed. Adjusting his eyes, his jaw dropped as he saw roses with candle light on the sand of the beach and suddenly a presentation of his moments with Donghae in almost two years which is a lot since they both like taking photographs.

 

It was ended with the phrase.

 

“For the angel that came to my life, the most beautiful rainbow after the rain and my butterfly that came to me just when I was in the cliff of giving up, thank you will never be enough.”

 

And another song played as Donghae came out from behind.

 

“Hyukkie” Donghae called already kneeling on one knee.

 

Hyukjae turn around and surprised more when he saw Donghae.

 

“Will you be mine?”

 

Hyukjae was rooted to where he’s standing screaming yes in his mind but can’t utter a single audible word.

 

Donghae on the other hand, afraid he might over do it stood up and hushed Hyukjae. Hyukjae hugged him then after a while he faces Donghae with a smile.

 

“Lee Donghae, I’m all yours the moment you saved my life” Hyukjae told him with warm smile.

 

Right that moment , Donghae Hugged Hyukjae spun him around and kiss his face. Devouring and cherishing the happy moment.

 

===The End?===

 

I dedicate this fic to my new friend Haehyuk4ver, Loraine, Criestee(Ka kosang green) and my seniors^^

Seriously, Ellen, Erica, Unes, Kim bau we gotta get ourselves a name

 

Comments are appreciated