Where have I gone wrong?

Miracle by the ocean

It’s been two weeks after the incident. Everything seems to be going back to normal. Hyukjae is back teaching dance classes. Donghae is back in managing their hotel and Sungmin is still managing his bakery and the so called “severe punishment” is he’s not letting Hyukjae eat any of his strawberry pastry as he knows how his brother is addicted to strawberry and his  cooking,

 

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuungggggggg~ Please~ Just one small bite” Hyukjae beg as he went to his brother’s bakery for his day off, hoping for a better result that from the past days but the chubby boy just kept on ignoring him.

 

“Fine” Sungmin simply said and stood up making his way to the kitchen with Hyukjae following. Sungmin grab a cut of his famous strawberry cheese cake and a tea spoon. Hyukjae watch as his brother dug a tea spoon full of the cake. “Here” Sungmin gestured to feed Hyukjae which the latter gladly accept. “Now you had your one small bite, with your entire do respects please get out” Sungmin point the door. Oh what a torture, a food you’ve been craving for, you can’t have yet you’re surrounded by it, since Sungmin instructed his all employees not to give or sell Hyukjae any or else lose their job. Since they knew how Sungmin is strict in punishing his brother they had no choice even if how they want to give Hyukjae out of pity.

 

Hyukjae suddenly grab the sliced cake and made a run for it. He successfully got on the other side of the door but in to his unfortunate, he bumped on someone, embedding the strawberry cake between them and falling on the floor. Hyukjae quickly got up not knowing to whom beg for his life first. Sungmin or the person he just bumped on.  Hyukjae being a crybaby that he is started crying and mumbling things like ‘I’m very sorry I’m careless’ or ‘please don’t kill me’

 

“Hey. Hey. I’m not gonna kill you. Calm down Hyukjae”

 

“Donghae?” Hyukjae asked hiccupping making sure if it was really him.

 

+++++

“So what brings you here, Hae?” Sungmin asked as they all settled in his office.

 

“Uh. I miss your cakes hyung” Donghae smiled and then glance at Hyukjae. “And to check on this little Mr. Clumsy suicidal”

 

Hyukjae pout. Seriously, he wanna get out of there but Sungmin told him he can’t. He said he’ll pay for the cake but his brother just can’t get him off the hook. Oh what a cuel life indeed.

 

A new pair of polo shirt arrives as Sungmin insisted on buying Donghae since the chaos was cause by his own brother. After changing they all went out of the office and eat some cakes. Which Sungmin again insisted free as an apology for Hyukjae’s clumsy actions. Sungmin told Hyukjae he can eat any cake or food except those with sterberries in them. Donghae just smiled at the two brothers after finding out another new thing about Hyukjae-his addiction to strawberry, which he found is just simply adorable.

 

 

Another two months had pass, Donghae and Hyukjae had started hanging out ever since the strawberry cheese cake incident and found out some interest they share, like dancing, even went to club several times, dancing together like some twin or something.

 

“Hey Hyukkie!” Hyukjae turned around knowing who exactly it is.

 

“Zup fishy!” He greeted back. And the fish boy pouts. One adorable thing he found out about the other is his childishness.

 

“Look what I brought” Donghae the box of Hyukjae’s favorite cake in his face. “And a smoothie to compliment it” both of them then settled on the floor.

 

After eating, Donghae laid on the floor staring blankly on the ceiling. “Yah! My class will continue in fifteen minuets, get up from there” Hyukjae tried to pull Hyukjae’s hand only to get pulled back by the latter and landing on top of Donghae. Donghae then started brushing Hyukjae’s hair, still holding the other’s hand firmly. Another thing he found out about his savior is its addiction to skinship. Not caring wherever they are.

 

“Hyukkie” Donghae called out breaking the silence.

 

“Hhhm?” Hyukjae hummed in response lifting his head from the other’s chest and look at him.

 

“Nothing. I just like saying your name. Hyukjae. Hyukjae.Hyukjae.Hyukjae.Hyukjae” Dongahae chanted and Hyukjae just stared at him in disbelief. “Now say mine” Donghae then demanded.

 

“Why would I do that?” Hyukjae asked.

 

“Because I like hearing my name from you. It feels weird but I just do” Donghae continued sitting up on Hyukjae’s level.

 

“You’re ridiculously unbelievable Lee Donghae” Hyukjae smiled standing up. “Please go home; my class will be here in six minuets”

 

“Just say my name again Hyukkie. I won’t go anywhere if you won’t”

 

Another thing that Hyukjae is not so grateful about is that Donghae is a very very VERY persistent person that sometimes it just annoys everybody.

 

Hyukjae sigh and pulled Donghae to stand up and hold the either side of his face. “Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae” Donghae smiled at him sheepishly. “One more time” He requested. “Donghae”

 

“Happy?” Hyukjae asked heading to the cassette getting annoyed. If the boy request one more time, he’ll make him forget who he is.

 

“Very” Donghae back hugged him before proceeding to exit.

 

Hyukjae shook his head. Weird as it may sound , but, he also like slipping Donghae’s name from his mouth.