My angel by the shore

Miracle by the ocean

It was early in the morning and Donghae started strolling down the shore where he got married and where his late wife died. Ever since her death, he chose to restrain himself to go to places that will severely remind him of her. No, not until his wounds are healed, but the line of fate in his palms must be crazily looped as it never pass him. In those whole two years he never saw the brightness of the life again. He was going back to his house when he saw a person lying on the sand with only what looks like an over size white T-shirt. He hurries to the said person and found a very angelic perfect face with his blonde hair.

 

“So how is he?” Donghae asked the doctor. After he had brought the guy to his room, he called for a doctor to look if the guy is ok.

 

“He’s fine. He almost drown and had drunk a lot of salt water but most of it was expelled from him since you said you found him lying on his stomach”  The doctor assured him. Donghae cleared the bill and went back to his room standing beside the said guy scanning him. After about a good eight hours of sleep, Hyukjae stirred on the bed feeling a little comfortable but the stinging pain in his head.

 

 

Uurrgghh! Where am I? Hyukjae questioned as he get a clearer look around. He got up from bed, removing the dextrose that was embedded in his right arm and looked around. Soon he found a guy by the veranda, doing something in his laptop. It was also the accurate moment when Donghae looked back inside. For a good a minuet or two they stared at each other. Donghae stood up from his seat opening the glass door going inside with a warm smile. As soon as Donghae stepped inside Hyukjae’s heart beat crazy and his world seem to stop. No one knew, not even him what was going on to himself.

 

“So you’re finally awake” Donghae stood in front of him and he just nodded. “Are you hungry? ‘Cuz I am. Let’s eat, ne?” Donghae invite and Hyukjae just nodded.  “You know, you eventually gotta say something” Donghae eyed him as they seat parallel to each other eating their food respectively.

 

“I don’t know what to say, I’m sorry” Hyukjae looked down.

 

“It’s ok. I was just worried” Donghae smiled. “How ‘bout let’s start with your name, huh?”

“Hyu… Hyukjae. Lee Hyukjae” Hyukjae let it roll out from him.

 

“I’m Donghae. Lee Donghae. Can I ask another thing?”  Hyukjae nodded in agreement.

“What were you doing there?”

 

Hyukjae stopped fiddling with his food and kept quiet as tears welled up in his eyes. Donghae noticed and hurried to his side trying to shush him.

 

After dinner they’re now in the living room. Hyukjae then started explaining.

 

“Well that was pretty stupid” Donghae commented after Hyukjae told him the reason why he had found him there. “I mean, love is everything and we do crazy things for love but … Drowning yourself just because he left you”

 

Hyukjae looked at Donghae taking the glass of red wine from the latter.

 

“Hyukjae, don’t get me wrong but ending your life for someone who isn’t brave enough to tell the world he loves you  is darn stupidity.” Donghae continued.

 

“I know. But what can I do? I-”

 

“Love him. I know. You mentioned. A LOT” Donghae poured another round to his glass. “But are you ok now?”

 

Hyukjae nodded and gulp the red wine before asking his host if he can call his brother to pick him to avoid more bother.

 

Early in the morning, Sungmin hurried to Hyukjae to avoid another insanity his brother might think.

 

Sungmin arrived in the place finding his brother waiting for him already. “YAH! LEE HYUKJAE! WHAT ARE THINKING, HUH? ARE YOU EVEN STILL THINKING?!” Was the first thing that came out from Sungmin after he smacked Hyukjae’s head.

 

“I’m ok hyung. Thanks for the concern” Hyukjae answered bitterly.

 

Just then when Donghae came out from his house and saw the two brothers. “Sungmin hyung?” He questioned, loud enough for the two of them to hear.

 

“Donghae?” Sungmin stared at him confuse and then the natural bouncing energy ball him came out and hug Donghae. “Oh how I miss you”

 

As Sungmin and Donghae catch up with each other, Hyukjae was just there really confused with his moth close.

 

“So Mr. Suicidal here is your brother, huh?” Donghae stated smiling.

“Well obviously” Sungmin glared at Hyukjae and Hyukjae just gave him an innocent look. They’re now in Donghae’s living room as his savior insisted for Sungmin and him to catch up with things.

 

“Hyung if he’s your brother, how come I never met him?” Donghae asked watching the blonde guy and his dog playing with each other. Well, atleast Hyukjae found himself something to make his time worth than being left out in the conversation of the two.

 

“Remember my brother who has scholarship in Hollywood Arts University is LA? That was him” Sungmin explained and they catches the gummy smile Hyukjae let out as Bada kept on rolling around playing with him.

 

“Well, I guess that’s pretty much everything. Nice to see you again Hae” Sungmin smiled warmly. “Found someone already?”

 

Donghae smiled back and shook his head. “No Hyung. I wish there will be. Oh how I wish”

 

Sungmin stood up and tap Donghae’s shoulder. “Nice seeing you again Hae”

“Hyukjae come on! You are up for a severe punishment young man!”

 

“Stop talking like that. You’re only a year older than me” Hyukjae pout at Sungmin standing beside the chubby boy.

 

‘Cute’ as Donghae thought unknowingly smile because of the blonde’s gesture.