Chapter 15

My Rude Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While walking hand in hand, Jiyeon notices a  coffee shop. It's not just an ordinary coffee shop where many people came to drink coffees. It's full of photos of Jiyeon and Kiseop together. 

Jiyeon shakes Kiseop's arm and points out the said coffee shop. "Kiseop, look!" 

Kiseop turned his head at where she is pointing and also see the coffee shop. "Cool." he said. 

"Did you see it? Yah, it's full of our pictures!" Jiyeon said, vaguely irritated. "Let's see!" she then pulls Kiseop towards the shop. When they enter, a confetti explodes and the lights . 

They saw Jessica together with Myungsoo and his family and Jiyeon's father, clapping their hands while smiling brightly. 

Kiseop and Jiyeon became confuse. "What is this?" Jiyeon asks while frowning. 

Jessica walks closer to them. "I'm great in acting, right?" she whispered at both of them. 

"What do you mean?" Kiseop asked, still can't get what's going on. 

Jessica smiled. "All that happened was planned." she replied. 

Jiyeon looks at Myungsoo with a grin and mouthed him. "Komawo." Myungsoo smiled at her. Jiyeon walks closer to her father and givs him a hug. "Appa, mianhae. I'm sorry about what I said earlier..." she said apologetically. 

Her father smiles as he hug his daughter back. "Gwaenchanna, my princess." he said with a bright smile. He pull her lightly to break the hug and kissed her on her forehead. 

On the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter