Chapter 14

My Rude Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 Months later...

 

Kiseop was now happy with his current life. His father was now miraculously healed and Kiseop has now a better job; he's  now the manager of a fancy restaurant in Seoul but he still misses something.

While on his way to his work, he notices Jessica through the glass door of the restaurant sitting inside. Kiseop gets anxious and makes his pace faster. As he entered, the waiters bow at him and he bows at them back, too.

He directly walks to Jessica and surprised her. 

"BOO!" he shouted behind Jessica that made her startled. Jessica turned back and she saw Kiseop behind her. 

"Hey Kiseop..." she said with a smile. 

Kiseop sits on the seat in front of Jessica. "Hey, how are you doing right now?" he asked with a cheerful voice. 

"Uhm... stressed... really.. I have too many problems.." Jessica pouts and bows her head cutely. Kiseop laughed at her cute actions and patted her head like a dog. 

"Then, may I help?" Kiseop offered, lifting Jessica's face to face him. 

"Of course! Yah, I really need you're help!" Jessica said hitting Kiseop's arm lighly and childishly. "Ah... you're really the best! What a very very fortunate day today!!" she shouted raising her arms. 

Kiseop furrowed her brows and looks at her embarrassingly. "What's your problem?" 

"It's about Jiyeon---" Kiseop cutted her off.

"Whatever, I take back my words..." he said bitterly as he walks away. 

Jessica follows him and stops him by grabbing his arm. She pulls Kiseop again to his seat. "Listen first. Okay, so you know that Myungsoo guy, right?" she asked.

Kiseop nodded simply with irritation built in his face. "So how's your life now, Sica?" he avoided the topic but Jessica puts back the topic again. 

"Myungsoo and Jiyeon are set into marriage! Hey, I know you're the only one she can count on in times like this..." she sighed.

Kiseop shooks his head, pretending that he was not affected. "So what?" he said tonelessly. 

Jessica then lean on him and pulls his red hair furiously. 

"Ouuuuchhhh!" he groaned in pain. "Alright... please let go of my hair now!" he roared. 

Jessica finally lets go of his hair and sits back again decently like nothing happened. "So... please help Jiyeon in this. I mean she don't want Myungsoo. Her dad just made an agreement with Myungsoo's parents without Jiyeon's permission..." she informed with an expression in her face that is trying to persuade Kiseop. 

"Jinja?!" Kiseop shouted. "Eh... you're lying right? C'mon, Jiyeon won't let that to happen. She can control everyone in her family!" Kiseop doubted. 

"No... she can't anymore. She changed now, if you didn't know. Actually after you left she became a lot better person." Jessica said. 

Kiseop stuck his tongue out teasingly, still thinking that Jessica's lying. "Stop lying! It's obvious.." he scoffed. 

Jessica glared at him. Her face was now so red and her hands were tightly closed. "SHE NEEDS YOU!" she exploded as she slammed her fist to the table. 

Kiseop got startled and calm Jessica down. "I understand.. just calm yourself and sit down." he said softly in embarrassment. 

Jessica sits down and pull something in her bag. "Don't you miss this time?" she said showing off a photo with Jiyeon back-hugging Kiseop. "This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter