A Short Meeting

Hey Loser, I Love You

 

Jessica's POV
 
 
 
"Why are you so lazy, why can't you find a job and make money!" I shouted out the words that my best friend had said to me earlier as I poured more alcohol in my glass. My vision was becoming really blurry, it was either the alcohol or I was staring to cry.... or both. 
 
"I always have to pay for your stuff..." I said her words as tears started falling from my eyes. I felt bad for the girl "She always has to deal with my crap..." I thought to myself.  "Yoona....I'm useless..."
 
I'm so sorry.  I passed out from the alcohol before I could say those words.
 
 

 
Taeyeon's POV
 
 
 
The restaurant was pretty much empty, excluding the owner, it was only me and another girl sitting alone at the table across from me. 
I took a peek at my watch that read, 11:43pm and sighed. "She's not coming."
 
I was waiting for my best friend, Tiffany. "She's probably busy with work again." I concluded and decided that it was time to go home. 
 
Before I could stand up, the girl across from me shouted loudly. "Why are you so lazy, why can't you find a job and make money!"
Startled, I sat still and watched the girl.
 
The girl had blonde hair that was in a messy bun and she was wearing a oversized hoodie, her face was quite attractive too.
 
"I always have to pay for your stuff..." The girl said as tears streamed down her face.
 
I stared at the crying girl and thought to myself "Must be family problems." I turned away and called the owner over to pay. 
 
"We're you waiting for someone?" The owner asked, noticing that I was here for a long time and didn't order anything except for orange juice. 
 
"Yeah." I laughed a little as I handed her the money. "Could you give me the bill of that girl over there as well? I'll pay for her." 
The owner nodded her head and went to get the bill.
 
I stared at the blondie. "Why am I doing this? Am I just being nice? We don't even know each other..." I questioned myself and sighed. Because I was a daughter of a rich family, money was never a problem for me.
 
I got up from my seat and went up to the girl. Luckily she left her cellphone out on the table. I picked it up and called the last person she called. 'Yoongie'.
 
The person picked up right away. "Yah! Where are you?! Do you know how worried I was?!" 
 
"Uh.. Hello, the owner of this cellphone got drunk and passed out. It would be great if you could come to Snowflake restaurant and pick her up."
 
"Hello?" She had already hung up. "Guess shes on her way." I placed the cellphone back in its original spot.  
 
The owner came to me with the bill. I took out the money and looked at the bill, '$283.00'. I smiled and placed the money on the tray. "A friend of this lady is coming, So please wait." I said to the owner before I headed out the exit. 
 
 

 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
 
 
I sighed as I looked at my wall clock, It was already 11:43pm. "I'm not going to get these done by midnight." 
 
Then something popped into my head. "Oh! Taeyeon!" I forgot again. "Should I call her? No, I need to work. She'll understand." She always does. 
 
I started typing rapidly again, I only needed a few more pages and definetly needed it to be done. My father has been watching me lately, so I needed to do my best. Not that I don't, I've always been a hard worker. 
 
My parents have been preparing me to become the CEO of the company since I was a child. I didn't enjoy it though, It was just ... too much work. Even though It might look like I love work, I didn't like it at all. 
 
I was being controlled by my parents, I've always been controlled by them. Even my friends were picked by them, but I'm glad that I've met Taeyeon. She's one person that I really care about. We've been friends since we were 5 years old, It's been 17 years. "Wow." I said outloud.
 
I typed the last sentence and printed out the pages. "Done!"