drunk

troublesome

“when i’m drunk, i think i am justin timberlake.” (actual quote from the unbelievable lee seunghyun)

 

Gdragon has this really guilty pleasure of getting Seungri drunk. Okay, it’s not exactly healthy for him to be plying the barely  legal maknae with vodka, but when Seungri gets drunk it is all worth it, because maknae is y when he is drunk.  If Youngbae could read his mind every time Seungri leapt out of his room in those stupid leather pants that were kind of glued to his legs and those stupid white t-shirts that somehow highlighted every single training muscle he had on his upper body - well, Jiyong probably wouldn’t be leaving the confession box until next year.  

 

He has made it a habit to carry around a copy of Justin Timberlake’s perennial hit single, ‘yback’ in his clubbing phone and when Seungri is just drunk enough, he likes to play it, very softly, only so the maknae can hear it, over the top of the thumping bass and ear-grinding dubstep beats, notice it and then demand that the dj spin some Justin Timberlake. And then, what follows is usually in the order of Seungri making loud noises of approval and then taking off his jacket and then he’ll leap onto the dancefloor and do lots of inhuman things with his body that aren’t limited to arms and legs, but include his hips and his fingers and then Jiyong will stare and stare and stare, because who doesn’t, when you have this a hot male dancing inappropriately in front of you?

 

And then Jiyong’s breath catches and his mind scrambles for an answer to his question, but he doesn’t care, because who does, when you have had too much beer, when you have this amazing boy hauling you off your miserable to actually dance, because duh that’s what you do at clubs, and grinding his hips into yours, letting his hot palms cradle your face, and then letting them fall to your skinny shoulder blades and then dipping into your waist and then lower and lower...

 

And the best part? The fact that he’ll have a raging hangover the next day means he’ll be crawling into Jiyong’s bed at 4 in the morning, with his best ‘abused maknae’ face and whine: “Hyuuuuung, why didn’t you stop me from drinking so much?” And then he’ll promptly press his face somewhere appropriate for two heteroual men and fall asleep just so.

 

Oh yeah, Jiyong loves it when Seungri is drunk.