Stay Strong, Jagiya..

Little Moments That Count

The cold sweat dripped down his face as he danced away, preparing for his upcoming solo concert. It had been months after BIGBANG's Alive album comeback, and he was now working on his own. He fixed every little mistake, looking at the mirror in front of him. He thought of you, clapping away and encouraging him to not give up, despite his tired legs. You would always come to his practices, cheer for him, and at times, practice some dances with him. You two had been going out for almost 6 years now, from the beginning of BIGBANG's debut, to today, their anticipating comeback. He smiled at the thought of your own beautiful smile, oh how that smile gave him reason to keep going on and continuing with his practices. 

 

You smiled as you drove along the quiet road, thinking about him. The thought of seeing him smile, the thought of feeling his strong arms around yours made you feel at ease. You were on your way to visit him. He was in the dance studio back at the YG office, practicing hard for his comeback. You couldn't wait to see his performance. You, along many other VIPs, were anticipating his comeback concert, in which you had front row seats to. You couldn't help but smile. You were his girlfriend. You were the girlfriend of the famous TaeYang; and you loved every minute of it.

You looked at the road block ahead. You sighed, forgetting the city was doing construction on the road near the YG building. You carefully made a U-turned, not realizing the drunk driver that was heading your way at full speed...

 

TaeYang danced and danced at the YG dance studio. His phone abruptly began ringing frantically. He stopped his practice, and looked at his phone. It was Ji Yong.

"What's up Ji?" he answered cooly. He stiffened. GD began hesitating with his words, sobbing silently. 

"Youngbae, you need to come quick..It's _____." TaeYang's eyes widened, his heart stopping, worry running through his veins like the red liquid that circulated through his body. 

"____?! Ji, what happened/?! What's wrong with my baby?!" he was worried, gripping his iPhone. 

"She's in the hospital. She was in a horrible car accident, Youngbae..You need to come quickly. We don't know if she'll make it.."

TaeYang's eyes began to moisten, his heart stopping completely. He closed the phone and quickly ran out of the studio. His heart was pounding, fresh hot tears flowing down his cheeks as he ran into his car, pushing on the acceleration. He had to get to the hospital. He had to get there..Fast.

 

He pushed through the hospital doors, finally finding the floor you were on. He pushed through doctors, visitors, not caring about what he was doing. He just wanted to see you. 

"Youngbae!" Ji Yong yelled, waving his hand. TaeYang ran to him, and grabbed a hold of him. GD noticed his bloodshot eyes, immidiately feeling his heart sink. His own friend was devastated. His own friend was dying on the inside.

"Where is she?" TaeYang asked. GD looked away, not wanting to meet with his eyes. Taeyang grunted and pushed GD on a wall. "WHERE IS SHE?!" Tears flowed down GD's eyes. He looked at his friend, and weakly began speaking.

"She's in critical condition, Youngbae. She's in a coma. She won't wake up...We've tried to talk to her. She still wouldn't respond. You have to help her. We can't lose her like this!" tears poured out of his eyes. TaeYang let go of his friend, walking towards your hospital room door. He opened it softly, his heart sinking the minute he saw you in the hospital bed. Your face had scratches and bruises, your hair was messy, and blood marks ran down your face. You lay there, motionless. It was quiet; the sound of the beeping machine was the only sound that filled the room. TaeYang walked to you, kneeling down beside you.

"_____...Please, wake up. Don't leave me..." he began to say. He took you hand in his, and gently carressed it. "Jagiya, you remember back before BIGBANG had debuted? Back as YG trainees? I remember when you would cheer for us during training. You would always smile, making me feel better at the instant." you twitched. He saw this and continued talking to you, not noticing that slow tears were rolling down his cheeks. "Remember when the boys received gifts from fans, and I didn't receive a thing? You came running to me with a teddy bear. You told me that you were my fan...You were my first fan." he smiled remembering those years. You were young then. A small girl, running at him with a teddy bear bigger than her own body. He remembered. "Jagiya...Remember when I first asked you to be mine? I took you to the beach, and we sat on a ridge. I almost fell into the ocean. I was so nervous! But somehow, I asked you. It was the beginning of my new life. My life with the one I love."  Your hand began moving underneath his. He smiled, a tear running down his right cheek. You were responding, even if it was a bit. "____. Please wake up. You're the only person I have in this world to love. You're my first love..I want you to be my last love. Please, wake up.. Become mine forever. Please _____. Please, stay strong Jagiya..Come back to oppa. Come back to me.." his voice fainted.

 

You looked around. You were in a white room, standing with nothin around you. You looked around, confused. "Where am I?" you then heard a male's voice.

"____. Please wake up." it was Youngbae's voice. You ran towards the voice, as fast as you could, but you couldn't find him.

"Youngbae! Where are you?" you yelled, looking around. His voice became louder.

"I want you to be my last love. Please, wake up.." he said. You then saw a light. You walked towards the light curious. "Become mine forever. Please ____. Please, stay strong Jagiya..Come back to oppa. Come back to me.." his voice became louder and louder...

You slowly opened your eyes, looking around the room. You felt someone's hand on your own. You looked to your side and noticed Youngbae kneeling down, his face in his other hand. You could hear him sob silently.

"B-Bae?" you said, your voice barely audible. You could feel him tense up. He looked up at you, revealing his bloodshot eyes. 

"J-Jagiya..____!" he jumped up and embraced you in a tight hug. You wrapped your arms around him, quietly sobbing. 

"Bae..I heard you. I heard you call for me.." you said, tearing up. He smiled and kissed your forhead lightly. 

"Thank you, _____. For listening and coming to me." 

You innocently smiled, "Of course I'd listen to you, Bae. After all, you're the sun that shines in my life."

He smiled at your cheesy comment, lightly brushing his lips against yours. You smiled in the kiss, and sighed happily.

"I love you, ____."