Chapter 9

Victim Of A Foolish Love

After the wedding . Yonghwa and Hyoyeon officially becomes the real husband and wife.

Yonghwa : “I heard about the news. Your really out of your mind.”

Hyoyeon : “Yonghwa~ah, she’s the one who started.”

Yonghwa : “Then, why you and your group are trying to kill her.”

Hyoyeon : “Kill her?. I guess she didn’t tell the truth.”

Yonghwa : “What the truth?.”

Hyoyeon : “Nevermind.”

Yonghwa grab hyoyeon’s arms tight and gets angry.

Yonghwa : “Don’t ever touch hyuna. or else I’ll forget that you were my wife.”

Hyoyeon : “Then, while you begin it now. Beside I don’t love you. We don’t love each other.”

Hyoyeon remove he’s hand and left him out.

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the canteen :

Hyoyeon’s group and Hyuna’s group was finally meet again . All students were all standing out and run away as they already feel the strong atmosphere between the girls.

Hyuna : “We meet again. I told you, I’ll back.”

Hyoyeon : “I know. I already miss you.”

Hyoyeon is trying to irritated hyuna and her groups laughed.

Tiffany : “Long time no see hyuna. Are you ready now.”

Yoobin : “Shall we begin here. So, that all students can see it.” 

Jessica : “Your so hot yoobin. Wae? Are you trying to show your skills.”

Yoobin : “Aniya,”

Yoobin walk towards to Jessica. When there evil eyes meet. Yoobin was trying to hold Jessica’s collar but Jessica immediately remove it.

Jessica : “Don’t mess up with my uniforms. This is expensive.”

Jihyun : “Are we just going to stared at like this.”

Sunny : “Wae? You want to do it now.”

GaYoon : “Those girls are really scary. You makes me scared.”

Sooyoung : “Wow, This is my first time to hear gayoon’s words.”

The girls doesn’t know that all teachers were all looking to them even Yonghwa and Super Junior. Were standing far at them and waiting what the girls gonna do next. Seohyun saw them as she immediately whispered to hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon : “Let’s go."

Then Hyoyeon’s group left them out as Hyuna’s group is still standing and can hide there angier.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon is only alone at the garden (At School back garden) and seated on the bench alone.

Yonghwa was walking towards to her with this sharp eyes and grab hyoyeon’s arms again.

“Are you really insane?” He yelled at her loudly. “I told you to stop. Why would you STOP IT.”

“Ya. Don’t yelled at me.” She replied as this cold voice is starting raise up.

“Touch her again. Or else—“

“Or else. WHAT?!” She said sarcastic. Then she stood up. “Your going to be super hero.”

“Don’t play at me. You don’t know who really I am.” He walked out but he stop when hyoyeon spoke.

“I don’t care, who you are. It’s already enough at me for who you are right now.”

“I love hyuna more than you, and I can do anything for her. So, don’t ever hurt her.” He exclaimed as he left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon was the first one who came home from school. When she and yonghwa meet again. Hyoyeon was standing on the balcony crossing this arms while Yonghwa is changing this clothes. Yonghwa can see how hyoyeon is being lonely nowadays, He look at her from this back . He don’t know that Hyoyeon was crying secretly but he already feel it. This heart was melting when hyoyeon turn around but he immediately avoids this look to her.

She lie down on the bed and continued crying without any sounds. So, that Yonghwa can hear her.

Yonghwa once to be alone. He went to the pool were he holding a glass of wine. When hyoyeon’s dad came closer to her.

Hyo’s Dad : “Your not sleepy?.”

Yonghwa : “Not yet.”

Hyo’s dad : “Is hyoyeon doing ok?.”

Yonghwa : “I Don’t know, Sir. After our wedding we already fought sometimes.”

Hyo’s Dad : “It’s ok. Marriage life is always like that.”

Yonghwa : “Sir. Can I asked something.”

Hyo’s dad : “Ok. You can. Since your already apart on our family.”

Yonghwa : “I just noticed, that hyoyeon is really quite. She didn’t even talk to me or she didn’t even ignored me. Even we are the same school. What’s wrong? Can I know.”

Hyo’s dad : “When her grandma passed away, she already begin being like that.”

Yonghwa : “Grandma? Passed away?. What do you mean.”

Hyo’s dad : “Granny is the one who care for us a lot. she even help me out to court this daughter (Hyo’s mom) because she knew that I really love this daughter. She even trust me to take care her of her daughter. Then after that we got married and we have two kids, she’s the most grandma that really understand us.”

Yonghwa : “Maybe. Hyoyeon really loves her granny. Is she the on who take care hyoyeon?.”

Hyo’s dad : “Yes. She is. When we come back to korea, hyoyeon already mad at us. because we left her for a passed years. Her grandma, is the one who knew her a lot. but us, this parents doesn’t know her well. We don’t know what we are going to do to her.”

Yonghwa  : “Do you think, she gets mad more. Because you let her marry early.”

Hyo’s dad : “We don’t have choice. It’s for her own good. Please take care of her.”

Yonghwa : “But how?. We fought sometimes and we even don’t understand each other.”

Hyo’s dad : “Tell me the truth. Did you really want to marry my daughter?.”

Yonghwa : “Well. I don’t know. I already love someone.”

Hyo’s dad : “It’s ok. Just be with her side.”

Yonghwa : “I’ll try. But I didn’t says promise.”

Hyo’s dad : “Arasso.”