Chapter 10

Victim Of A Foolish Love

Hyoyeon was sleeping as her loud alarm clock awoken her from her sleep. her eyes still closed she moved her hand towards and bedside the table feeling around for the snooze button. She finally found it and pressed it as she turned around and went back to sleep. Five minutes later her Ms. Ha entered the room shocked.

“Ma’am, Your mom and dad are already waiting at you.”

“Wae?.”

“Ma’am, You’ll be late.”

She sits up with this eyes closed and still sleepy.

“Ha Ji won unnie, I told you not to called me ma’am. Your just one year older then me.”

Ms. Ha smiled at her. Hyoyeon is now in good mood. The real Kim was back again to play.

Hyoyeon quickly jumped out of her bed and looked at the clock it was only 10mins. She fastly went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, and had the fastest shower she had ever had. She quickly put on her school uniform and brushed her hair.

Hyoyeon grabs her bag and while eating lollipop and ran out to the car as she get’s it.

Yonghwa was already on the car and was listening music but he suddently took this earphones.

“What’s wrong?.” He asked. She smiled brightly. “Nothing, Mr. lee let’s go.” She said excited.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived at the school. SNSD and Super Junior is already waiting at them outside.

Siwon&Tiffany : “Thank god. There already here.”

Tiffany : “Ya. Why are you copying me.”

Siwon : “What?. Me ? copying you?. Your really good in joking.”

Tiffany : “You. Crazy Jerk.”

Hyoyeon get out first to the car and she welcome SNSD with this warm brightly smiled.

SNSD shocked. When they already see that Hyoyeon was back to this craziness again.

She hug them warm. “Anyeong, Guys.” She kissed them on the chicks.

“What’s wrong with you?.” Sunny said. SNSD is still wided there eyes.

“Nothing. Aren’t you not happy that I’m back.” She said happily. “Kim Hyoyeon is BACK!.”

SNSD Chuckled, “Your really crazy.” All them walk together but Yonghwa is still supriced.

“What’s wrong with that girl.” He said with this thoughts. “Is she ok?.” He asked this self again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon’s Pov :
I’m happy because I’m back for being who really I am. I need to accept that grandma already passed away for a years and I need to admit that I’m married to someone who took my ity. I’m still mad at my parents for being abandon me for past years. But I need to be strong because I know there is till important people who are there for me. I need to hide my real feelings and I knew that this will be gone. i just need to be strong because my friends really miss me.

“What’s wrong with you?.” Taeyeon asked. They can’t still believe that there friend is back in normal.

“You guys seems supriced.” She answered, they seated on the own chairs.

“We are really supriced.” Yoona join there converstion.

“Don’t worry. I’m ok, let’s us just don’t mind the days that I’m so serious. It’s already gone.”

“Are you sure?.” Soyoung asked. She smiled. “I’m sure. 100% sure.”

“Arasso. We are really happy that you came back to normal.” Tiffany said.

“Why? Did I have gone crazy?.” She complain. “Well. alittle bit.” Jessica said.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Yonghwa’s Classroom.

Siwon : “Hyung. Is Hyoyeon ok?. She seems not in herself again.”

Yonghwa : “I don’t know. I’m also supriced.”

Donghae : “Why you don’t know?. You guys are already married. Right? How came that you don’t know about it.”

Yonghwa : “I really don’t know.”

Leeteuk : “Anyways. Hyung, how’s the honeymoon?.”

Yonghwa : “Honeymoon?.”

Siwon : “Hyung. You don’t know what honeymoon means?.”

Yonghwa : “I know. But what are you trying to mean?.”

Donghae : “~~~”

Leeteuk : “did you already do the ?.”

Yonghwa : “NO~~”

Super Junior was seems supriced and disappointed.

Shindong : “No. ?.”

Yonghwa : “Yeh. Wae?.”
Jungshin : “You guys are ert.”

Sungmin : “Stop being so clean Jungshin~nah.”

Yonghwa : “We don’t have , after the wedding.”

ALL : “WHAT?!”

Yonghwa : “Your supriced?.”

Leeteuk : “Hyung. Hyoyeon was the girl that you met on the bar right before you get married at her.”

Yonghwa : “Yeh. Wae?. Why you guys so interested at .”

Shindong : “Don’t loud your voice. Just slow it.”

Siwon : “Is she good in bed?.”

Donghae : “But you said, It was her first time right.”

Yonghwa : “Shall we just stop this nonsense topic. This will not be worked.”

Eunyuk : “Haist. Tell it now.”

Yonghwa : “Why don’t you try it.”

Sungmin : “Shindong hyung, already engaged right. I’m sure he already have experience for that.”

Eunhyuk : “Yonghwa Hyung’s story is more exciting then him.”

Shindong : “Hyung. Your really too much.”

Leeteuk : “Shut up. You pig. Hurry Yonghwa, Tell it to us.”

Donghae : “Ah, wait. Since hyuna was your ex girlfriend, Did you try to have a on her?.”

Yonghwa : “YAH~ Hyung. Aniya~! I still have to respect her….Ani, Chincha. Let’s stop this.”

Eunhyuk : “tell it us now. I think, she’s good right.”

Yonghwa thinks about the night where he and hyoyeon was having a on her condominium.

Yonghwa : “Let’s stop it here. I’ll tell you it. If I have a right time.”

Siwon : “Hyung. Tell it now. Hurry.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny : “Guys. Let’s go in the club later.”

ALL : “That’s right. I miss tasting the wine.”

Jessica : “Tomorrow, there’s no classes. So we can have fun.

SNSD were really excited to go in the club later. But at same time Yonghwa is also planning to go.

Sungmin : “Dude. Let’s go in the club after this classes.”

ALL : “Good idea.”

Siwon : “I miss having a flirt on the girls.”

Donghae : “Shall we invite, Your wife’s friends. There seems interesting and beside there all pretty.”

Yonghwa : “No. don’t, There just so annoying.”

Eunhyuk : “Who knows. Maybe there really cool.”

Yonghwa : “Let us not just invite them. There so many girls in the club.”

Donghae : “Let’s invite Jiyong (GD) and TOP’s friend. There cool too.”

Yonghwa : “Arasso. Invite them except Hyoyeon’s group.”

Sungmin : “We can invite hyuna?.”

Yonghwa : “No.”

Sungmin : “Ok.”

bT*xJmx*PTEzMzU4MTU5MTAzNTUmcHQ9MTMzNTgxbT*xJmx*PTEzMzU4MTYwMjA3ODgmcHQ9MTMzNTgx
bT*xJmx*PTEzMzU4MTYwMjA3ODgmcHQ9MTMzNTgx