Chapter 8

Victim Of A Foolish Love

At the school. Were everyone is so noisy in the classroom except one person who is just sitting.

Sunny : “Is she ok?”

This friends started to worry at her. There all eyeing her and stared at her with there worry eyes.

She notice it and turn to look at this friends. She take off this headset on this ears.

Hyoyeon : “Wae?. Something wrong?.”

They gathered all near to her while putting there arms on there waist.

Sooyoung : “Hyoyeon, is something bothering you?. Tell us, we can help you.”

Taeyeon : “That’s right. It’s already passed 1week, we never heard something to you.”

Tiffany : “Ya, if you have problem. Tell it directly, we can help you.

She smiled and there impression was supriced.

Yuri : “Why are you smiling?.”

Hyoyeon : “Nothing. I know, you’ll help me. It’s just someone is bothering on me.”

They seated on the top of the table and still eyeing hyoyeon. She chuckled suddenly when she find out that there expressions it’s kinda funny.

Hyoyeon : “Are you guys, trying to make me laugh or what?!”

Sunny : “Hyoyeon~nah. Please, tell us your problem. We will help you out.”

Hyoyeon : “I Don’t have any problem.”

Sooyoung : “Don’t be liar. We already knew you a lot. we know that you have a problem.”

Hyoyeon : “I said. I don’t have any PROBLEM. If I have, I will tell it directly.”

Taeyeon : “Anyways, Your wedding will be later. What you gonna do?.”

Yuri : “Are you not happy?. Your marrying one of handsome guy here in campus.”

Hyoyeon : “Campus? Are you crazy. He must be handsome but he is not the most handsome here.”

Sunny : “Do you want to go somewhere. Shall we go have cutting classes.”

Hyoyeon : “No. thanks, Sunny. You knew how strick my body guards are.”

Sunny : “Yeh, I know it. But---“

Someone comes in. In there room, Holding Jessica,Yoona and Seohyun’s collar. Everyone was scared and speeding fast to go out on there room. The girls  was supriced when they saw Yoona,Seohyun and Jessica holding there collar tightly.

Yuri : “Are they looking for a trouble.”

They released and push Yoona and seohyun towards to them while Jessica is still holding her tight.

Hyoyeon and this friends all standing up and giving them a smirking snobbish eyes.

Hyoyeon : “Your really looking for a mess.”

Hyuna : “You got it.”

Tiffany : “Let her go. Your holding her tight.”

Hyuna : “Do you want us to let her go. Then replaced her.”

Hyoyeon smirked and showing this scary and coldly eyes to hyuna.

Hyoyeon : “Hyuna~nah. Did you came hear to talk about yonghwa?. I can give him back to you.”

Hyuna : “Your right. Give me back my yonghwa or else I’ll kill your friends  and YOU.”

Hyuna’s Friends laughed in y way. While Hyoyeon give her a y smirked.

Hyuna : “Are you just going to smirk at me?.”

Hyoyeon : “What do you want me to do?.”

Hyuna : “I’ll let her go. But kiss my foot first.”

Hyoyeon : “Why don’t you do it?. Since its came out to your mouth.”

Hyuna was irritated as she pull hyoyeon and hold this collar tightly.

Hyuna : “Don’t make me mad hyoyeon. Or else your totally died.”

Hyoyeon trying to play at her. So she can explodes this angrier.

Hyoyeon : “Hyuna, do you think. I’m scared. Try to kill me, or else I’ll kill you back.”

Hyuna push her. The atmosphered begin to a scary fight. The students outside where all looking at them.

Jessica : “I can breath properly *Cough*.”

Sunye : “It’s ok. So, that you’ll died now.”

Yuri : “If you don’t let her go. This will be the biggest regret on your life.”

Yuri slowly came closer to sunye and glared at her with his sharp eye while crossing this arms.

Yuri : “LET HER GO.”

Sohee stand next to sunye to defend her if ever yuri will punch her. But Yoona and Seohyun can weaned as they stand next to yuri to defend her as well. All student were all scared about the strong eyeing between the girls.

Yoona : “Are you deaf?. We said, let her go.”

Hyuna : “Don’t. Just hold her still.”

Yuri suddenly push and remove Sunye’s hand and grab Jessica’s hand away from Sunye.

Sooyoung : “Are you ok. Jessica?.”

Jessica : “That almost killed me.”

The girls are all crossing there arms together. As all of them staring with a evil eyes.

Hyoyeon : “Don’t mess up with us hyuna. You never know what we can do to all of you.”

SNSD shocking there head and raised there left eyebrows as they giving there evil stared.

Hyuna : “We are not done yet. I’ll back.”

Hyoyeon smirked as well this SNSD. She sight deeply then smiled,

Hyoyeon : “Do it. I’ll wait. Make sure, you’ll comeback. Arraso.”

Hyuna and this group left them the room. while SNSD were celebrating there wining.

Yuri : “That’s our hyoyeon. You’re the best.”

Taeyeon : “I have a feeling, that there gonna wait us outside.”

Tiffany : “Don’t worry. Our hyoyeon is there.”

Sunny : “This time, I’ll not let go for this. try to touch us. I’ll personally kill them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon were stepping her foot to there house when she stopped and hear her father voice.

 “I heard, your in trouble again.” He stands up. “Are you really not going to stop that kind of trouble.”

She looked at her while tasting chewing gum on the mouth and smirked. “Wae? Your worried?.”

“STOP. Being childish hyoyeon, Your not a kid anymore.” This father yelled at her.

She chuckled, “Don’t act like your really concern. Because I know, Your just acting.”

“How can you says that kind of words.” He slaps her hardly make this mom and the workers startled.

She glared at this dad. Showing this angrier and this tears dropped but she wiped it directly

 “Finally, You and mom already slap me. Now I can leave in this house and starting from now, I’ll not treat you like my real parents. Beside you don’t treat me like your real daughter.” She walked out.