Chapter 7

Victim Of A Foolish Love

Hyoyeon was walking along the hallway on school.  Yonghwa and also this friends are also walking on the hallway.

 “It’s that hyoyeon?.” Siwon asked and all of them were all looking at her.

Yonghwa and this friends stopped there step as he was looking at hyoyeon seriously.

“Are you going to say something, Hyung.” Jungshin glance at Yonghwa.

“Shut up.” Yonghwa said in cold voice and looking at her with a sharp eye.

“If you have nothing to say, let’s go.” Donghae were standing back at Siwon.

“I said, Shut up.” The atmosphere began serious

When hyoyeon almost reached them. She suddently ignored them and continue walking. Yonghwa was supriced as well this friends.

“STOP.” He yelled.

Then she stopped. Facing her back to them.

“What do you want?.” She asked, Yonghwa turn around from this behind.

“Where are you going?. Are you just going to ignored your husband?.” He coldly asked.

She smirked. “So. What? You don’t care anyway.”

“Is that so. Then take care. You’ll regret this later.”

She turn around and stared at him coldly. “Mr. Jung. Mind your own actions.” She left a smirk on this lips and left them.

Yonghwa’s friends can’t stop at laughing.

Donghae : “I told you. Let’s go.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the mansion :

Hyoyeon is standing in balcony and still thingking this marriage and it will be tomorrow.

This mom walk behind her as she crossing this arms.

Hyo’s Mom : “Why are you here. You seems lonely. Are you not happy for you wedding tomorrow.”

Hyoyeon : “Wedding?. That’s only for the people who loved each other.”

Hyo’s Mom : “This also for you.”

Hyoyeon : “For me?. Ever since you cameback, that’s always the reason you’ll always tell to me.”

Hyo’s Mom : “We love you and we don’t want you to be alone for the rest of your life.”

Hyoyeon : “I can be alone forever.”

Hyo’s Mom : “ever since, we comeback here in korea. Your words seems so annoying to me.”

Hyoyeon : “Then. Close your ears.”

This mom was supriced and slap her hardly. Hyoyeon was hurt but she hide it.

Hyo’s Mom : “How dare to answered me like that. I’m still your mom and you need to respect.”

Hyoyeon : “Mom?. Respect?. Respect me first before I respect you back. MOM.”

Hyo’s Mom : “Don’t answered me like that.”

Hyoyeon : “Just leave me alone. I know, you’ll not like the way I act today.”

This mom left her. When this mom left. This tears dropped as she close this eyes.

Hyoyeon Pov :

Granny. Why do you left me,  Wae?. It’s difficult. I feel like nobodies care with me. Only you, grandma. Only you who can understand me. I wish you’re here, I hope you’re still here with my side.

She shouted loudly and can stop of crying.  “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH” she shouted more.

The people on the living room as well this parents were all gathered on the living room and can hear her.

Mr. Lee : “Sir. If you just don’t mind. I’m just worried at hyoyeon’s condition, She seems not on herself.”

Hyo’s Dad : “Let her alone.”

Hyo’s Mom : “We don’t know what we are going to do to her. “

Hyo’s Dad : “If she is just hurting herself. Then let us abandon her, and I think she can take care of her self. She’s now on this right age. She can handle everything.”

Hyo’s Mom : “Have you gone crazy. We were once abandon her and now we are going to do it again.”

Hyo’s Dad : “Don’t worry. We will just send her money.”

Hyo’s Mom : “How dared you to says that kind of words to your daughter? She is still your daughter.”

Hyo’s Dad : “What kind of daughter she is. She is neglecting herself and making her way to stand out to us. Inever dreamed to have a daughter like her. She is so humiliating.”

Hyo’s mom : “I want to knew her better. Then you just want us to leave her?”

Mr. Lee : “Sir. Were is she going to live?.”

Hyo’s Dad : “On this husband house.”

Mr. Lee : “But I think that’s hard for her.”

Hyo’s Dad : “She need to adjust.”

Hyo’s Mom : “YOUR REALLY CRAZY.”

They don’t know that Hyoyeon was hidding near on the door. She heard everything about this dad statement. This tears was once again coming out on this eyes.