Chapter 6

Getting A Taste Of Poison

Stacey's POV 

"You're ing famous?! And you didn't say a word. Do you know how many people are probably looking for you right now?!" I said, agitated.

"Actually not that many. Considering I was sent here." He said.

Sent here? What the does that mean?

"What do you mean 'sent here'?" I said, calming down.

"I'm on probation, Ms. Thing. I was sent to America so they could ween me off, , Alcohol, Clubbing, and getting myself into scandalous situations." He said, putting his arm around the sofa.

"It's a waste of time, my fans are probably worrying sick about me." He said, starting up again.

What fans....this jerk looks like he'd have haters.

"I'm sure a bunch of pre-teens can get over your sudden absence." I said.

"You call her a pre-teen?" He said, pointing to Christina.

"Anyways, at least I'm successful. What are you doing with your life...hmmm? Tell me. Are you doing what you love? I am. Don't hate on my success because you can't do what you want."

I stared at him...shocked at what he just said. I had the sudden urge to punch him in his throat and tell him to apologize, but I wasn't going to waste my time.

"I don't have time for this. Get out." I said, motioning to leave.

"What?" He said, looking confused.

"You heard me...leave." I said, motioning towards the door again.

"Wait...I'm sorry but please...don't kick me out...I don't have anywhere to go." He said, looking down.

"Sorry, maybe this way you'll get a taste of what it's like to live in the real world again." I said, crossing my arms.

"Please...you don't understand...I don't know where else to go. I have nothing..all my clothes..everything is gone. All I have is my cellphone." He said.

I didn't know what it is that made me feel sorry for him. But I did, I  actually felt sorry for the guy...even after all the he said about me.

"Fine.." 

"Please...I really ne-...wait..what? I can stay?" He said, smiling.

"Thank you so mu-"

"Go out, get a job or something. I have one guest room, so you can make use of that. Follow the rules that I give to you and try not to bother me." 

He stared at me then nodded his head, starting to smile again.

"Come on, Christina." I said...walking towards her.

"Where are we going?" She said, looking to Yong Guk.

"The movies...like we originally were." I said..trying to hide my anger.

"But I wanna stay here and keep him company." 

Ugh...what are they? Boyfriend and girlfriend? What the hell.

"UGH. Fine." I said, storming to my room.