Bang~

Your Time Is Over.

* Qri's POV*

- At Qri's house-

Ah~ I've finished dinner. That was such a long process, but I'm happy that it's over. Now I only need to wait for my Taejunnie to come back. I know that I love him too much , but what can I say, he's the prince of my heart. I can't bare to stand one day without him. Oh no! I've forgot. Oppa is working for a photoshoot today, so he might coming home late. Still I'm sure he'll remember our anniversary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------3 HOURS LATER------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! So I was wrong. It's almost eleven now and yet NO TAEJUN. Something is fishy, maybe I should go check. I went up to my room, get dress and drove off the one place I could ever find him, Dark Wings club. I don't want him to go hanging around there. Since the neighbohood isn't nice. And the place is no girls allow. WHAT FREAKING RULE IS THAT?!

Because of that rule, I've forced myself to tranformed into a boy. Actually, I cut my hair, wrapped my around with bangdage, and serious made a (fake) tatoo. Just so that I can be regonize as one of the guys.

Anyway, as I entered the club, the sound of music and the smell of alcohol were too "near" to get away from me. Everytime I walk pass a guy, or the waiter, I quickly turn on my poker-face or at least, cover my face.

I soon arrived at the dancing floor, it looks so electro and nice from upstairs, I glues my eyes to a guy who is not turning around his face for me to see, with his girlfriend. Aw~ They seem like such a perfect couple. Kissing each other, "feeding" each other with wine and stuff... Finally the giuy stood up and made an excust to go somewhere. Right when he turned back, I almost fall and past out. Since the oh-so-perfect boyfriend was my boyfriend! I started to cry, but still managed to held back my tears.

I kept on running forward until I reached my car in the parking lot. I held on to the car so that I may not get mad and kick something. Just then, I remembered what my friends and family always said about TaeJun. After recapped all of that, I soon felt like a total idiot.

" Qri ah~ Come hear and see what I've done for you. I've bought your favorite picture when we watched that movie."

" Qri ah~ You look tired. Let me do the work!"

" Qri ah~ My arms are missing you like crazy. HUG ME IMMIDIATELY BEFORE THEY CUT THEMSELVE OFF!"

                                                                                                   ...

Qri this, Qri that....And yet I've fallen for his charm. That's it. This ends today, right now, I'm not a fool for him to use anymore. Then I got into my car, and took out my phone, Dial jerk-face's number. As I expected, the music from the club soon was back into my ears when he picked up.

" Oppa?"

" Oh Qri? How's my babe? As you could hear, the studio where I am working is throwing a party for our CEO. I'll come back home in a little while. Don't stay up for me. Go to sleep first!"

" Oppa! Where's your studio anyway?"

" Huh? Oh! It's at __________"

" Ah~ Oppa? Could you come to wearhouse at ___________?"- I said as soon as I saw an empty warehouse opposite from the club.

" Oh sure. But why?"

" I have a surprise for you.. HURRY! I'm waiting..."- I hung up before he can answers. But who needs to hear his voice any longer. He and it is going to dissapear soon anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------25 MINUTES LATER-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

- At the wearhouse-

Taejun didn't suspect a thing from Qri's plan so he quickly drove to the wearhouse. As he entered it, there was no one there. He called Qri's name. but the only thing that spoke to him what the cound of his echo.

Suddenly, all the lights went off and Taejun was being wrapped over his mouth. He tried to scream but the rope to cover his mouth was to tight, he could barely move his mouth. But then he was able to cut it off with his teeth.

Minutes later, lights were up again. Taejun found himself being all-tied up onto a chair at the center of the place. He looked around and finally saw a shadow coming forward from the dark.

" Who...Who are you?!"- He asked.

" Who am I? Who am I?! DON'T YOU REGONIZE YOUR OWN LOVER'S VOICE!"- Qri yelled from a far distance. Tae Jun was soon formed a " CIRCLE EYES" on his face when Qri finally stepped out from the dark. She took out a gun from her hoodie. and pointed at Tae Jun.

" Q..Qri? Your....Your hair...um..it's.."

" SHUT UP! I AM TIRED OF LISTENING TO YOU VOICE!!!!"

" What the hell are you doing? And IS THAT A GUN?"

" I told you to SHUT THE UP! You didn't expect that your girlfriend won't know the only place you ever wander around is next to here, right? Yeah... You're pretty stupid for a handsome guy. Now let see how you'll look in HELL!"- Qri was about to pull the trigger when Tae Jun yelled and made Qri stopped. 

" WHAT NOW?!"

" I...I have something to say."

" HURRY UP! YOU'VE GOT 10 SECONDS!"

" Qri ah~....You...you know you can't...can't pull that trigger. So..so..so..."

" 5"

"WAIT"

"4 "

"QRI"

"3"

"I "

"2"

"LOVE"

"1"

* BANG*

Good bye . I hope life in hell will be greater than living with me.