His Dirty Books!

Pure Romance

 

It has been a month since you started living with Jung Ji-Hoon. You were cleaning around the house leaving everything spotless. As you walked over near Rain’s room you realized you had never really been inside his room. Only the first time he was suppose   to tutor you, but you hadn’t seen the room. You became curious about his room. Using cleaning as an excuse you walk into what seems to be a whole different world.

*Toys R Us?*

The whole room was filled with toys; it seemed like the room of a really spoiled 5-year-old. Huge teddy bears all over the place, you walked out shaking your head.

*wow he really is a pedobear hahahaha*

You see Rain come out of his studio. he had large  dark circles under his eyes. You recently found out that Rain is also a famous author. He writes steamy love novels under the pen name Lee Eun-Sung. According to his readers Rain is a women, you notice Rain always gets like this when a dead-line is coming up.   

Rain: I finished, now my editor won’t bother me.

you: Well that’s good, what do you write about anyways?

Rain: things

you: okay? I have school today so there is food in the fridge; you just have to heat it up for lunch.

                As you are heading to your room to go get ready Rain attacks you hugging you from the back. He begins to whisper things in your ear that you don’t want to hear

you: Yah! Rain this is ual harassment!

Rain: I’m just trying to relieve my stress.

                As you struggle you bump into a pile of papers that were left by the couch. Rain lets you go.

Rain: look now you’ve messed up my manuscript.

You begin to pick the papers up. A page catches your eye it read:

                you every inch of Ji-Hoon’s hot body. As sweat dripped down you ‘s forehead, all she could do was moan at the intense pleasure she felt.

you:  WHAT THE HELL RAIN?! When did I ever anything of yours? God you are such a ! Change it right now!

Rain: alright I’ll make some changes.

you: Some? No, ill just destroy the evidence that this ever existed!

You rip the papers apart.

Rain: I have a copy in my computer, you know. Hahahaha

you: Yah! Jung Ji-Hoon! Why do you use me in your dirty books?!

Rain: Because I can! (he flashes you an evil smirk) you hun aren’t you going to be late to school?

you: oh CRAP! You see what you do!

                You rush upstairs and get ready. You run back down stairs to find Rain waiting for you at the door.

Rain: come on I’ll take you. Since it is my fault, you are going to be late.

You: okay! Let’s go!

 

What do you guys think? should i do another update?!?!?! i should becasue i promise to update faster but i really couldn't this weeken! I was soo busy argg well anyways comment and subscribe please!