The Best Nurse ;D

Pure Romance

 

 

Time passed and you qualified to enter M university. The only problem was that Ayame your brother in law, was being transferred out of the city. Your sister naturally had to go with him.

 

Samantha: Do you want to go with us or do you want to stay in the city?

you : stay. I’ll just look for a small apartment to stay at. I’ll find a job and live by myself.

Samantha: uhh, I don’t know. I’m worried about you.

you: stop worrying for me. Anyways I can’t live with a couple of newlyweds. That would be extremely awkward.

Even though you assured your sister that you will be fine by yourself, you weren’t so sure about it. Also your health is not doing so well; you are stressed out about the entrance exams that are coming up.

3 days later you were sick with a high fever that didn’t even let you think.

Samantha: are you sure you are going to be okay. I mean I could stay with you and look for these things later.

you: No Samantha you have to go look for those things, you are leaving next week. I can manage by myself.

Samantha: uhgg fine, but call me if you are too sick, got it!

you: okay I will don’t worry, now go.

*I don’t want to be sick*

You go over to the couch and lay down since you are feeling kind of dizzy.

                ~ Ding Dong~

* Can’t .Get .Up*

You drag yourself to the door, as you open the door your knees get weak and you wait to hit the floor at full force. Instead you feel like you are flying.

                                                [Rain’s POV]

                ~Ding Dong~

I wonder if she is home.

you opened the door her face was red and her eyes didn’t even look at me. Without any warning she begins to fall. I drop the bags I had in my hand so I could catch her before she hit the ground.

This girl really, I bet she hasn’t been taking care of herself. I carried her to the couch, outing here down gently. I rushed to the kitchen to get a towel with some ice. I placed it on her sweating forehead. Aish what would be of this girl if I didn’t come right on time?

                                                [Back to you]

You woke up feeling better, but a little disoriented.

*how did I get on the couch*

Rain: it seems like sleeping beauty has awaken.

you: what are you doing here?

Rain: well why? I’m visiting the sick

you: wait! How did you get in?

Rain: well someone fainted at the door so I had to carry her in.

you: opps I’m sorry about that.

Rain: don’t worry about it. Here I brought you some fruit. (He throws an apple at you) the say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Huhuhu

you: hah very funny.

Actually Rain being here with you made you feel better. You’ve been stressing out over living by yourself that now it kind of scared you to be by yourself.it felt good to know not only your sister cared for you.

Rain: well my job here is done. I’ll be leaving.

*wait are you leaving me alone?*

you: DON'T

You grabbed Rain’s arm in an attempt to keep him there.

*What the hell am I doing?!?!*

you: Don’t forget to close the door on your way out. (Embarrassed laugh)

*wow this fever is really affecting me.*

Rain stops and looks at you the he sits down on the couch next to you.

 

you: I thought you were leaving.

Rain: ehh changed my mind.

 

you: oh…. (You begin to blush)

Rain: hey I heard you were looking for a place to stay now that your sister is moving.

you: yeah I’ve been looking, nothing seems right and I don’t have a lot of money to start with.

Rain: then why don’t you move in with me?

you: WHAT?!

                He pats your head like he always does.

Rain: think about it. I believe your sister will agree to it. Hey why don’t you go to sleep you don’t look so good.

                Rain stands up and starts dragging you to your bedroom

you: uhh, I don’t know

Rain: we will talk about it later, now go to sleep.

                You lay down on your bed and instantly your eye lids feel heavy

                *ah, what is Rain saying? I can’t move in with a guy. So tired my eye lids won’t open.*

 

You woke up in the middle of the night. You realize that your sister hadn’t come yet she must be still fixing things for next week. You sat up in your bed to find a person sleeping next to you, his head rested on your bed and the rest of his body was sitting on a chair.

                *is that Rain?*

Two eyes opened up to look at you.

you: were you sleeping?

Rain: no I was just resting my eyes.

He got up and stretched out. That is when you heard someone opening the door. Rain looked at you and bends down to meet your face.

Rain: get well soon, bye.

He kissed your forehead and left your room. 5 minutes later your sister walked in.

Samantha: hey honeys are you okay? How are you feeling?  

you: Gosh calm down. I’m fine I’m feeling better too.

Samantha: uhmm why was Rain here? And why is your face so red I though you said you were feeling better?

You hadn’t realized you were still blushing from Rain’s kiss.

you: I guess Rain was here to visit the sick.

Your sister didn’t question any further and said goodnight. You fell asleep thinking about Rain.

 

I PROMISE THAT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD A CHAPTER TOMORROW! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! COMMENT/ SUBSCRIBE!