Living Arrangements

Pure Romance

 

[1 week later at the airport saying bye to your sister.]

Samantha: I’ll call you every 3 days.

you: okay

Rain: don’t worry; I’ll take good care of her.

                It turns out rain talked your sister into letting you stay with him. Rain is a great sweet talker that convinced your sister that there was no other way. You HAD to live with him. So your sister let you stay with one condition, for you to live under Rain’s care.

The rent to stay at his house is not that bad. All you have to do is chores, clean around the house and cook. You used to do all these at home since your sister worked to support you both. She was also a horrible cook.

As you rode back home in Rain’s red Camero, Rain suddenly spoke up.

Rain:  Ready for your entrance ceremony next week?

you: uhh not really, but I’ll be fine I’m just a little nervous that’s all

[The day of the entrance ceremony]

You are rushing around trying to fix a quick lunch for you and Rain. You look at the time and realize that you better hurry up if you want to make it in time. You see Rain come out of his room dressed up formally. He fidgets around with his tie that looks like a mess. You laugh in your head and serve the food to the table. Finally it looks like Rain gave up on trying to fix his tie.

                You eat hurriedly and stood up to put your dishes away, Rain followed after you.

Rain: do you know what you are going to wear for the ceremony?

you: yea, I’ll just wear what I wore to my sister’s wedding. Gosh Ji-Hoon you don’t even knows how to put on a tie right.

You reach up to his collar and start to fix his tie, his eyes looking straight at you. You began to feel self conscious and started to fix the tie faster.

you: stop starring at me.

You ran upstairs because you needed to get ready

Rain: There is a dress in your bed, you should wear that

You heard him scream to you.

 

The dress was a beautiful blue color that matched the tie that Rain was wearing.

*God, what is he trying to do? Make us look like a couple? Isn’t he famous or something?*

Either way the dress was pretty so you put it on, there is only a slight problem, you can’t zip up the dress.

You go out of your room and Rain is waiting for you outside.

Rain:  ready to go?

You start to blush, but you still have to ask him.

you: Nobutcanyouzipupmydress?

Rain: huh?

you: My dress. Zip up. Please.

Rain chuckles and turns you around; he begins to zip the dress up.

Rain: wow, a y black laced bra…

you: OMG!! (You turn bright red) Never mind I’ll do it myself!

You begin to try to walk away but Rain grabs you by the waist, holding you tight. You can feel your heartbeat getting quicker. Suddenly Rain instead of zipping up your dress starts to it.

you: w-what are y-you doing?

Rain: we still have time before the ceremony don’t we?

He starts to kiss your neck his hands start to travel up.

you: whoa! Rain what are you doing? Let me go!

You begin to struggle against his strong grip.

you: I’m going to scream if you don’t let go!!!!

                Rain zips up your dress and walks over to the door, leaving you panting and red as a tomato.

Rain: come on you we are going to be late.

 

                *God, save me I’m living with the worst man in the world!*

 

Hi! im sooo happy thank you guys for subscribing I LOVE YOU!! i will now do my best to udate faster! have faith in me please and to you readers please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!