Meeting A New Friend & A [Monkey?]

The One Who Caught My Heart

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

 

Today is Hyoyeon's first day in a new school. As she wakes up that morning, she realizes that it's time to just move on now, and start a fresh new beginning. Besides,she's now a fourth year highschool student.

As her mom tells her earlier this morning: "Honey, you're gonna have a good time at your new school, you'll meet lots of new people and maybe they can become your friends, so that you won't sulk here inside the house."

Hyoyeon just nodded and plants a wry smile on her face to reassure her mother.

But to be perfectly honest, she was really looking forward to meeting new friends, to keep her mind off the divorced parents thing.She is kinda excited to go to a new school.

"Mom! Can you drop me off to that school?" Hyoyeon asked her mother. Her mother agreed and  drives her to the school.

After 20 minutes of driving, they  finally arrived at her new school. Hyoyeon couldn't help it but be amazed of the beautiful infrastructure in front of her, as she steps out of the car, she sees different people all eager and exited as she is, to finally enter the said school.

"Seoul University of Performing Arts." She mumbles the name of the school to herself. Hmm, performing arts, as in theatre, drama, dancing?She thoughts to herself.

"I bet I'm gonna have a good time here." Hyoyeon declared at mother, who is now beside her.

"I really hope you do dear, oh! I'm late for a board meeting!" Her mother says as she takes a look at her watch. Urghh, meetings again.

"Well, i guess you better go now mom, I'll be fine here."

"Ok dear, and don't wait for me later at dinner, maybe I'm gonna stay up late at the office, so much paperworks to be done." Her mother tells her, "I know mom, don't worry, I'm used to it." she answers back.

"I'm really sorry honey, i got to go. Bye! Have a nice day ok? And do me a favor will you?" her mom asks.

"Yes?"

"Try to make new friends ok? and don't be to rude or mean, have fun, ok?" her mother tells her while trying to sound sort of, motherly.

"I will mom, now go! You'll be so late. Bye!" Hyoyeon answered irritatingly.

-HYOYEON P.O.V.-

Wow, this shcool is so big!

This is exactly the kind of environment that she needs,huge green trees everywhere, colorful flowers all around, it's so refreshing.

-END OF P.O.V.-

 

As Hyoyeon continues to look around, she didn't see someone pass right in front of her, coz she is so absorbed by the beautiful scenery.

She accidentally bumped at the person in front of her.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." Hyoyeon apologizes.

"Oh, no, it's ok. Wait, are you new here? I don't seem to recognize you." The girls asks in a friendly kind of way.

"Well, technically, yes, I'm Kim HyoYeon by the way." Hyoyeon introduced herself to the girl.

" Welcome then! I'm Choi SooYoung. You're going to have a good time here for sure." she says with a smile.

Hmm... she seems nice, Hyoyeon thought to herself. Maybe, she willl be my first frien here.Yey!

"I hope so, what year are you may i ask?" Hyoyeon asks Sooyoung.

"I'm in fourth year high school, and i specialize in dancing." answers Sooyoung.

"Me too! I'm in fourth year, I hope we are classmates, since you are my first friend here, and I don't really know anyone around here." Hyoyeon said gleefully. She and Sooyoung are now walking towars the main building.

Since she's new in the school. Soooyoung led her to the main office to get her schedules.

"Yes! We are indeed classmates! I'm so happy!!" Hyoyeon exclaimed after knowing that she and Sooyoung are in the same class.

"I know right? It will be great! Come on, let's go to our first class, we don't wanna be late do we?" Sooyoung explains to her. They both got out of the office and heads to their classroom.

They are both closs now to the classroom when Hyoyeon noticed that there were so many girls peeking at the classroom which they are headed to, and at the same time, wait, are those girls giggling? Hyoyeon thought to herself.

"Urghh, girls again, they haven't really changed, still  fan-girling and all." She heard Sooyoung mumble. Fan-girling? Is there a celebrity around?

"Uhmm.. Why are there so many girls outside the classroom?" Hyoyeon asks Sooyoung.

"You'll see."

As they enter the classroom, she looked around and as far as she knows, there's no celebrity here. She just saw 3 boys standing and talking at each other. Sooyoung and her sat at the middle line of chairs in the classroom.  

"Will you please tell me now why are there so many girls outside this classroom?" Hyoyeon asked Sooyoung.

"Ok, do you see those guys?" She pointed at those guys who are standing at one corner of the room.

"Uh, yeah. What about them?"

"Well, you see, the guy on the right, his name is Key, the one at the center is Kyuhyun & lastly the guy in the left, His name is Eunhyuk, he's sort of, popular here, he is in the dance department like me." Sooyoung explained briefly. Curiousity got a hold of me. I couldn't help but try to sneak a peek of that Eunhyuk guy.

Hmm.. he looks kinda familiar, wait, I think I have seen him. Or is it my imagination?  Hyoyeon thoughts to herself again.

"Hyo, are you ok? Stop staring at Eunhyuk! He'll think that you're one of those fan girls. It will make his head bigger you know." It took me a second to realize that Sooyoung is talking to me.

"So you mean, those fan girls are swooning over those three?"

"Yes they are, well, more on Eunhyuk I suppose." answered Sooyoung.

Hyoyeon peeks at Eunhyuk again, and this time, he was looking at her too.

She looks away and turns to Sooyoung who is sitting next to her.

"Oh, I pity them, how could they swoon over a monkey?" Hyoyeon declares laughing which made Sooyoung bursts into laughter.

 

-EUNHYUK P.O.V.-

 He, Key and Kyuhyun are talking with each other not minding all the girls outside, when Sooyoung enters the classroom with another girl.

He can't recognize the girl, so he cocludes that she's new here.

"Hey Hyukkie, that new girl is staring at you." Key tells Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk looks over his back and yes, Key was right, she really is staring at me. But, she looked away when she saw me staring at her too. Hmm.. what do we have here? Playing hard to get?

Wait, I know those eyes, the long brunette hair. I know her. I saw her before. I just can't put where and how.

"Eunhyuk, something's bothering you? Do you know her?" Kyuhyun asks him, noticing his face which looks like in deep thought.

"Ahah! The girl who was crying on the bench !"  Eunhyuk tells his two companion.

"What?" Key and Kyuhyun exclaimed in unison.

"She's the girl who I saw crying many nights ago!" he explains to them. Wow! I can't believe i saw her again! And she's my classmate.

Should I talk to her? Introduce myself maybe? Urghh.. I don't know what to do right now, it feels like I have butterflies in my stomache.

-END OF P.O.V.-

 

Eunhyuk finally decides to go to Hyoyeon and introduce himself.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's laughter stops when they saw Eunhyuk coming towards their direction.

"Uhmm.. Hi! I'm Lee Hyukjae, but you can call me Eunhyuk." He introduces himself to the girl that he saw crying many nights ago.

 

 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

 

I guess this chapter is boring huh?

What do you guys think?

Please comment and subscribe!

 

-ISABELLE-