Thoughts

The One Who Caught My Heart

 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~ 

 

-Hyoyeon P.O.V.-

I am sitting in one of the benches of the front porch of our new house. As I look up the sky, I immediately saw the moon shining so bright. And the stars, it's all glittery and perfect. The night seems so calm, and peaceful.

 

 We just moved here 1 week ago and it has been 2 months since my mother told me that horrifying news. My mother thought that it would be so much better if we move out of the conjugal house, so that we can move on with our lives. But I still don't completely understand why that incident happened.

I mean, how can my parents wake up one day, and realize that they don't love each other anymore? Isn't that ridiculous?

And now, what? I'm gonna be the one suffering for their actions? I know that I shouldn't blame them, for they were good parents to me, but still, the effect on me will be traumatic. 

How can a teenager like me cope with divorced parents? My mother is a workaholic and my father is a jerk.

Different emotions filled me, anger, hatred, pain. I started to cry again, i just can't accept the fact that this is all happening.Tears are falling one by one, uncontrollably, my heart just can't take all this emotions at once, I feel like it's gonna burst. I feel so hurt, the pain in my heart is unbearable.

What am I suppose to do right now? Will all guys be like my father? Huh.. I bet they are.

I am so engrossed with  my thoughts and tears  that i didn't notice that someone was staring at me.

Chills suddenly enveloped my whole body. There is something weird about the way he looks at me. Wait, does he know me? Hmm... Then i suddenly remembered that we just moved here recently in this neighborhood, so that's simply hilarious that he knows me.

I wiped my tears then composed myself. I don't want my mom to know that i have been crying again. When i finally thought that i was ready, i stood up and headed for the door, i know I shouldn't do it,but I can't help myself, I looked at the guy once more from my shoulder then i entered the house.

 

-Someone's P.O.V.-

I think i have to go out tonight, just to get some fresh air, that would be nice.

"Mom, I'm just gonna go outside ok? You know, to get some fresh air. Don't worry, I'won't go too far." I informed my mother. She was instructioning the maid to do something.

"Ok, be back before dinner.Your dad is gonna be here in any minute." She answered me. I just nodded and smiled.

When I was outside, i strolled down to our garden. Appreciating the beauty of the night. Then I noticed someone sitting on a bench on the house next to us. I quietly walked forward , when the view was a little more clearer, I caught a glimpse of a girl's face through the light of the streetlight.Oh, no wait. Not just any face, but a beautiful one, she has this long brunette flowy hair.

But, she looks like she's in a really deep thought. She looks so sad and lonely.

As I continue to stare at her lonely figure, I  can’t help but feel sorry for her. She isn’t familiar to me, maybe she is new here, maybe she just moved into that house awhile ago.

 

I  felt something weird, like I have this urge to help her.

I saw her shoulders shook, it was like she was crying or something. What could have happened to her?  Why is she so lonely? Did someone hurt her?

Hands on her face, she continued to cry. Wait, am I even feeling this way? I don’t even know her. But somehow i feel sorry for her.

Holding that thought, while i keep on staring at her beautiful face, i was surprised when she held her face up started to turn at my direction.

I saw pain, sadness and confusion in her eyes, eventhough the only light that shone that night was the moon's, and the streetlight, i can see those emotions clearly on her face. We continued to stare at each other for a moment before she finally wipes her tears and stood up.

I locked my eyes on her as she heads to the door of her house.

Then the unexpected happened, as she open the front door,she looks over her shoulder and took a quick glance at me, then went inside.

I stood there for a moment, trying to let my mind buffer what just happened.

"Hyukkie....You're dad is here, and dinner's ready, come inside now dear" I hear my mom call me. As i walk back to the house, the girl's face continues to appear on my mind.

"Hmm...when will i see her again? I hope we can be friends, then maybe I can help her." I said to myself. I continue my walk back to the house, with that girl on my mind, smiling.

 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

 

Hi everyone! How was this chapter?

tell me what you think ok?

I'm so glad that i actually have subscribers.

Please continue to support and read my story!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.

-ISABELLE-