Chapter Three

Chance Meetings

 

Title: Chapter Three

Author: brookieboo

Date: 12/15/2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexander’s POV

Kang Shin Ri? The girl had a very peculiar name. I stepped towards her, and saw her eyes widen. Chuckling inwardly, I gently pried the maknae off of her.

            “Dongho-ah, don’t be rude. You just met her, and it might make her uncomfortable,” I said, smiling at Shin Ri as she tried to hide a giggle by coughing.

            “But—,” Dongho looked like a lost puppy. “But Noona is sooo pretty!” Uh-oh, I think he has a crush on her. I looked over at Soohyun, who was in the midst of rolling his eyes.

            “Komawo, Dongho-ah, but he is right. Though I personally do not mind, not all noonas are as well-tempered as I am. You should be careful.” Shin Ri smiled at him, ruffling his hair. Suddenly, Dongho popped over to Soohyun.

            “Hyung, why haven’t you said anything this entire time?” The kid did have a point. Soohyun hasn’t even mumbled something about Dongho being immature and clingy.

            “About that,” Shin Ri turned to me. “We need to talk to you, since you seem to be the oldest here.” I quirked an eyebrow at her, and nodded. Since the two of them arrived here together, she should know what’s going on, if anything is at all.

            “Dongho-ah, please go inside and tell the others that instead of coffee, Soohyun and I are going to order pizza from that American restaurant a couple blocks away.” Dongho looked like he was about to whine at me. “Arasso? We’ll include you later, so don’t worry.” He pouted, but nonetheless went inside. I turned back to Shin Ri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShinRi’s POV

After Dongho went inside, Alexander turned back to me. I tried to think of the best way to tell him, and noticed some people “walking” by were openly staring at us.

            “Actually, do you think we could go inside? I’m not sure everyone out here needs to hear our conversations.” I glared at some teeny-bopper girl wearing DBSK hairpins that looked homemade (and poorly too). She squeaked and ran off.

I saw Soohyun express his agreement, and Alexander consented as well. I smiled at Soohyun’s slightly pouty expression, before motioning to Alexander.

            “Lead the way, then, if you will.”

And he turned towards the door, his movement suddenly seemed slow-motion as he went up the steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo!!!! UPDATE~~~~

:D

Just found a little inspiration. (: