Chapter Two

Chance Meetings

Title: Chapter 2

Author: brookieboo

Date: 6/25/2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soohyun’s POV

I just looked at her as if she was crazy, and when she tried to touch my shoulder again, I took off running. Looking back over my shoulder, I saw her running after me. For a girl, she was keeping up with me pretty well, but that just made me run harder.

            “Stop, please! Let me explain!” she cried out, reaching out her hand. I was just about to reach the front door of our apartment building, with her right on my heels, when Alexander and Dongho came out. I skidded to a stop at the bottom of the steps, and the girl slid into my back, falling to the ground.

            “Noona! Gwaenchana?” Dongho ran to help her up, and I had to restrain myself to keep him from touching her. She let him help her up and smiled at him. Alexander slowly followed him, looking at me curiously.

            “Who is she?” He looked at me expectantly, speaking quietly, so the other two wouldn’t hear. I stared back at him, and then opened my mouth.

            “My name is Kang Shin Ri. We met at the café down the street.” She looked over at Alexander, Dongho clinging to her side. I looked at her, wondering how she had heard him, and watched as Alexander stepped towards her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shin Ri’s POV

            As I chased after the boy, I saw him heading towards an apartment building. I assumed that was where he lived, and didn’t see him suddenly stop at the steps. I ran right into his back, and fell to the ground. I looked up and saw him staring at two other boys. The younger looking one ran over to me.

            “Noona! Gwaenchana?” He reached down to help me up, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the first boy twitch his arm, as if he was about to stop his Dongsaeng. I let him help me up, and half-listened to him ramble. I think he said his name was Dongho or something, and another thing about he and Alexander – I assumed who the other boy that had stood with him on the steps was – were very worried about Soohyun – I’m guessing he’s the one I stole the voice of – and were planning to go look for him.

            “Who is she?” I heard the boy, Alexander, as Dongho had called him, ask Soohyun quietly, as if trying to keep Dongho and me from hearing. Soohyun hesitated before opening his mouth. To avoid confusion amongst everybody there, I spoke up for him.

            “My name is Kang Shin Ri.” I spoke as I stood up, Dongho for some reason latching him self onto my side. The other two looked at me, Soohyun looking at me with a highly quizzical look in his eyes. Alexander stepped towards me, and I subconsciously held onto Dongho, suddenly unsure of the older boy’s actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There! Chapter two is out. (:

I’ll work on Chapter two of My OneDay story later.

Peace out. ^^