Chu~ ♥

Loving Fame

Taemin P.O.V

I walked into the dorm quietly with Hee Soon, now passed out, in my arms. Aigoo, she's so light! And she tells me to eat more...

I was about to put her down on the couch when I remember what it did to Minho's back a week ago and changed my mind, so I carried her to my room....I'M NOT A ERT! I mean, where else is she supposed to sleep? I'm sleeping on the couch so that she can sleep in my bed. The only way there would be a problem would be if one of my hyungs walked in and we were in bed together. But we all have our own rooms now, so no one really bothers each other unless it's Key umma waking us up for breakfast...but we're not sleeping together!!

I managed to pull back the covers with one of my hands and place Hee Soon under them, then pulled the blankets up to her chin, but she threw them off down to her waist. Her shirt had been pushed up slightly as she to her side, revealing part of her stomach. Lookawaylookawaylookaway...

I kneeled down beside the bed and looked at her. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful... I got up to leave but she grabbed my hand.

"Oppaaa...," she called quietly. "Kajima... (Don't go...)" Her eyes were still shut and she sounded delirious. She pulled at my arm until I sat down on the bed.

"Stayyy..." She's so out of it...I'll just stay until she falls asleep... I laid down next to her and she cuddled into my chest. As I pillowed her head with my arm, she mumbled, "Komawo, Donghae oppaaa~" She thinks I'm Donghae? DONGHAE DOES THIS WHEN SHE'S SICK?!...What a lucky man...

I took a deep breath and looked at the clock - 2:18. That's fine; I'll just go out to the couch when she falls asleep and say I dozed off when I was watching TV. Perfect~ ^^ No sooner did I think that, when sleep consumed me.

--------------

*beep* *beep* *beep* (A/N: This is a clock- not Taeminnie swearing! Lol)

Ugh... I hit the alarm clock on the bedside table and it shut off. I looked over to see it flashing 7am. Screw that, I'm sleeping... As I was glaring at the clock, I noticed an odd pressure on my waist and arm. I looked over, remembering Hee Soon stumbling everywhere and that I let her sleep at the dorms, to see her with her head still resting on my arm and her arm around my waist. She's so cute when she's sleeping ^^ *yawn* I'll just wake up before Key gets breakfast ready... I drifted back to sleep.

--------------

"LEE TAEMIN! HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH A GIRL IN MY HOUSE!" I squinted my eyes shut as I heard yelling from the doorway.

"Go away, hyung~ I'm tired..." I said, pulling Hee Soon closer. Wait...HEE SOON?! Aw, .

I opened my eyes to see Hee Soon nuzzled into my chest, her hair partially covering her face, with my arms wrapped around her waist.

"No, no! You do NOT  tell me to go away!" Key shouted as he got closer to the bed. "How on EARTH could you sleep with this...this tramp?!" Oh. HELL. No. I got up from the bed and shoved Key against the wall, pinning him by the shoulders.

"Don't you ever call her a tramp. Ara?" That pissed me off so much, my voice was hushed and it seemed to scare the crap out of Key, but he kept a straight face.

"I call 'em as I see 'em."

"Really?" I scoffed. "'Cause last I checked, you had a pretty big crush on that 'tramp.'" He gave me a confused look then looked over my shoulder and saw Hee Soon, still sleeping. Dang. She's a heavy sleeper. His eyes widened.

"You...slept...with Hee Soon?" Key said in disbelief. He obviously didn't take note to the fact that we were both fully dressed and had obviously not done anything besides sleep.

"What if I did?" I scoffed. "It's not like there's anything you can do about it." Key glared at me and pushed me away from him.

"You dirty little bastard," he whispered as his hands balled up into fists and he hit me in the jaw. For such a skinny guy, he punched me hard enough to send me across the floor and make me slam into the bed frame. I heard Hee Soon sit up.

"What's going on?" she asked. "Key-sshi? Why do you look so upset? Taemin-sshi, why are you on the ground?" She got off the bed and kneeled down next to me, then gasped.

"Taemin, you're bleeding!"

"Good," I heard Key scoff. She stood up and rounded on him.

"Key, did you do this?"

"You bet," he smirked.

"What's gotten into you? You've been acting so weird lately...you've never been like thi-"

"How would you know?!" Key shouted. "You act as if you've known me my whole life! You go around like you're all buddy-buddy with me and joke around like we're friends, but you have no idea how much it kills me to see you with him!" Taemin stood up and stepped in front of me.

"You have NO reason to be yelling at her like that," he said coldly.

"I was talking to Hee Soon. Not you."

"Well, now you're talking to me."

"Move."

"Make me."

"Fair enough," Key said, then pushed Taemin into the wall.

"KIM KIBUM!" Hee Soon shouted.

"We need to talk," Key said, grabbing Hee Soon's arm and pulling her toward the door. Hee Soon struggled to get out of his grip, but failed. I was about to intervene when she slapped him. Key's grip loosened on her arm, and Hee Soon took a step away from him.

"Don't you ever touch me like that again, Kim Kibum. Do I make myself clear?" Her eyes were daggers. Key nodded, his eyes wide in shock. Jonghyun stepped into the room, yawning.

"What's all the noise for?" he asked innocently.

"Nothing," Key said and stormed out of the room. When he was gone, Hee Soon grabbed her forehead as her knees gave out. Luckily, I was close enough to catch her this time.

"Gwenchanha?" I asked softly.

"Bathroom..." she said, her voice barely audible. I carried her to the bathroom, set her on the counter, and was about to leave when she muttered, "No, stay." I closed the door and walked next to her. "Stand in front of me, pabo~" I did. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close.

"H-Hee Soon-sshi?"

"Mm?"

"Are you okay?"

"I guess...my stomach kind of hurts, though..."

"I should get you something, then." I pulled away and went to the kitchen, got her a glass of water, washed the blood off my mouth, then came back. She drank it all in one gulp and set the glass on the counter next to her.

"Thanks," she said, pulling me into another hug and resting her chin on my shoulder. I wasn't sure what to do, so I kind of just stood there. She could just be hung over...

"Yah, have you never hugged a girl before?" She leaned back to look at me with her arms still around my neck. "Or do you just not want to hug me?"

"Huh?"

"All the other guys I've hugged usually hug me back, and I've never hugged a guy for so long before." I smiled unconsciously and wrapped my arms around her waist, stepping forward so our faces were only inches apart.

"Better?" I asked, resisting the temptation to kiss her.

"Mm," she said, resting her chin back on my shoulder. It was quiet, but it was nice. It wasn't awkward or anything. After a few minutes, Hee Soon leaned back again to look at me, but only a few inches.

"You okay?" I asked. "Do you feel sick at all?"

"No," she smiled as she looked at me. I couldn't resist the temptation anymore. It was like she was mocking me or something; she just froze there, mere inches from me and did nothing! I looked into her eyes and leaned in, giving her a light peck on the lips. She looked at me in what seemed like shock, then she smiled.

"You're such a tease~" she pouted.

Before I knew it, she pulled me back in for a long kiss.

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

I don't know what got into me, but I was sure liking it. Sure, I was feeling like crap, but now I know that I'm never drinking for the rest of my life.

I just kissed him; his hands on my waist, my arms around his neck. Pretty freaking awesome for a first kiss. I weaved my fingers through his hair and he softly laughed. There was  a knock on the door and I heard the distinct click of the handle turning, but neither Taemin or I cared.

"Hey, is Hee Soo-," he stopped mid-sentence. By his voice, I could tell it was Jonghyun. "Well, then..." Taemin pulled away and looked at Jonghyun.

"Yes, hyung?" he said, his hands still on my waist.

"I was, uh, just wondering if Hee Soon was okay, but from the looks of this, she seems fine~" He winked at us.

"I'm fine, Jonghyun-sshi. Thanks," I said.

"You two have fun, now~" he said, walking out and closing the door. Once the door was shut, I heard him say, "Yeah, maknae! GET SOME!"

"Omo," I said as I felt my cheeks heat up. "That was so embarrassing!" Taemin chuckled.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed."

"Aish, shuddup~" I said, lightly hitting his shoulder. He smirked and pulled me in for a short kiss. "I should get home...Donghae's gonna get worried."

"Not before breakfast," he said, helping me off of the counter.

"Key's not gonna be happy about it..." I said, lowering my voice so no one heard.

"I don't care~" Taemin said, leaning down to my eye level and kissing my forehead lightly. "Kaja!"

 


 

I kept giggling like a little fan girl while typing this x) I'm such a dork ^^ I think this is the longest chapter I've written so far. I like it ^^

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there! :)

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! I LOVE YOU ALL o.o.... ^^ ♥,

ShiningBias

 

Chu~ ♥ by f(x)

Like Yong JunHyung - Like a G6 parody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aaRC8b0LPc&feature=feedf