Dems Da Phone Calls

Loving Fame

Hee Soon P.O.V

"HEE SOON!" I rolled awake from a peaceful sleep at the sound of my name.

"Ughhh...WHAT?!" Donghae's head popped through the doorway.

"Annie's here." *Insert Donghae's big, cheese smile* -________________-

"Kay?" I mumbled turning away from the door.

"YAH!" Annie yelled, pushing me off of the bed.

"Annie, I don't know about you, but I don't like to start my mornings by greeting the floor with my face," I groaned, still half asleep.

"Have you called Taemin yet?" Annie asked eagerly. It had been about 4 days since Taemin had given me his number, but I hadn't called him yet.

"It's 8:15, you idiot!" I yelled.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!"

"No-"

"WHY NOT?!" Annie yelled, pulling me to sit on the bed.

"I haven't felt like it..."

"My , sir! Call that boy!" Annie ordered.

"Have you called Minho?" I yawned.

"Well...not exactly..." she mumbled.

"Call that boy!" I mimicked her voice perfectly. She sighed, whipped out her phone, and put the call on speaker. Minho answered on the third ring.

"Yeobasaeyo?"

"Yeobasaeyo? Minho-sshi?"

"Ah, Annie! Annyeong~" Minho chimed. "For what do I have the pleasure of getting your call?"

"Well, I just called to say..." She paused for a moment. "...it's not going to work." My jaw dropped. I thought she liked him!

"Umm, what exactly isn't going to work?" Minho asked.

"Us."

"Oh...well, I'm sorry to hear that you think that way." He sounded a bit sad. Poor Charisma~ "Is it alright if I ask why you think so?"

"Well," Annie began. "It's just that you're the famous Minho. Flaming Charisma. SHINee's hot-as-a-trench-fire rapper. And being that you're famous, you have a lot of responsibilities and an image to take care of. I don't want to risk your reputation or make you look bad, so I think it would be best if we just stayed friends..." Minho didn't say anything for a while.

"I understand," he finally replied. "Annie-sshi, thank you for looking after me, and I'm glad we can still be friends. Please continue to watch over me~"

"Aigoo, you're aegyo is still really adorable..." Annie remarked.

"Well, thank you," Minho chuckled. "I guess I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Until then, annyeong...oppa," Annie said quietly.

"...did you just-"

"NO." With that she disconnected the call.

 

Minho P.O.V

She called me oppa...wait...

"Did I just get dumped?" I wondered aloud. Jonghyun sat next to me on the couch.

"Well, look on the bright side. You guys technically weren't dating, so you didn't get dumped!" he exclaimed. The other guys just nodded their heads.

"Aigoo, stupid dino hyung~"

"RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!" Jonghyun shouted.

"Mehrong~" A second later, Taemin's phone rang.

"Who is it, Minnie?" Onew asked.

"I don't recognize the number..." he replied, pressing the answer button. "Yeobasaeyo?...Hee Soon-sshi! Annyeonghasaeyo!"

"Put it on speaker!" Jonghyun whispered. Taemin did so.

"Ah, annyeonghasaeyo, Taemin-sshi," Hee Soon replied.

"You decided to call?"

"Mmm...well...Annie kinda threw me off the bed until I agreed to it..." Taemin chuckled.

"I see...so you had no intention of calling?"

"Eh?! Aniyo! It's not like that! You see, I was sleeping-" Hee Soon tripped over her words.

"Gwenchanha, Hee Soon-sshi," Taemin laughed. "I was just joking."

"Oh," Hee Soon sighed. "That's good; I didn't want you to take it the wrong way."

"So what have you been up to lately?" I asked, trying to find something to talk about.

"Usual teenage summer things; sleeping, eating, getting hit in the head with pillows by Annie- ow! ANNIE, YOU !"

"Uh...what was that?" I asked, confused.

"Annie hit me in the head with a freaking pillow again!"

"You called it~" I heard Annie in the background. Hee Soon sighed.

"So how's your schedule been lately?" She asked. "Busy?"

"We finished up our comeback stages this week, so hopefully it'll get easier."

"That's good...ohmygod, I didn't watch the comeback stage- ANNIE WE DIDN'T WATCH THE COMEBACK STAGE!" Hee Soon shouted.

"Wait, what?" All of the guys looked just as confused as I did.

"Every time 2PM or SHINee has a comeback, Annie and I always go to at least one of the recordings, but we forgot this time."

"There's always 2PM~" Annie chimed.

"You could always come to today's recording, if you'd like," I said.

"We don't have tickets," Annie said. "You think we make that mad cash flow like you or something?"

"We have extra tickets, right, Onew hyung?" I looked at him to make sure it was okay, and he nodded saying, "Yeah, it's cool."

"Uwa, jinjja?" Hee Soon said.

"Mmm. We'd love if you and Annie came to watch us," Jonghyun added.

"We'd love to come!" Annie shouted. "We'll call you when we get there. SBS? What time?"

"Right. 10 o'clock is okay?"

"Annie! GIVE ME BACK THE PHONE!" Hee Soon shouted.

"NO! YOU CALLED ME AN !"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

"We'll call you when we get there," Annie said, then disconnected.

"Looks like you get to see your girlfriendS~" Jonghyun playfully elbowed Taemin and me in the arm.

"She's not my girlfriend!" we both shouted. 

 

Hee Soon P.O.V

"Why'd you do that?!" I yelled. Donghae ran into the room.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHAT DID ANNIE DO?!"

"I just got Hee Soon and me tickets to Inkigayo for today," Annie told him victoriously. "Please leave so we can change."

"But-" Donghae spoke.

"Let's make this easier," Annie said, shoving Donghae out of the room and locking the door. We heard Donghae sigh and shout "Annie is the meanest person EVER!" as she went immediately to my closet.

"Wear this." She threw a black shirt and jean shorts at me.

(A/N: Just pretend the shorts are dark blue)

"Can I borrow this?" Annie asked, holding up my off-the-shoulder black tee and blue shorts. (A/N: I don't know why Hee Soon has so many black shirts and jean shorts. The shirts just looked cute and jean shorts was all I could think of x) )

<- Annie's shirt

"Go for it," I said, changing into my Annie-approved outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~

We took the subway to downtown Seoul (AN: I'm only guessing that's where SBS is 'cause I don't know >.<) and I pulled my phone out of my bag when we got to the SBS station, but I hesitated in pressing the call button.

"Call," Annie said.

"I'm nervous," I said, my thumb hovering over the button. Annie sighed and pushed my thumb down. A second later, I heard ringing and then a cheery "Yeobasaeyo?" I put the phone to my ear.

"Ah, Taemin-sshi?" I said shyly.

"Hee Soon-sshi!" Taemin called. "Are you here?"

"Mmm. We don't know where to go, though."

"Just tell the guard in front your name and show him your ID. He'll lead the way."

"Okay...umm..." I hesitated.

"Would you like me to stay on the phone until you get inside?"

"Mmm..."

"Arasso," Taemin chuckled. Annie and I showed the guard our IDs and he led us inside, backstage to the green rooms.

"Uhm, ajusshi?"

"Yes, agasshi?" the guard answered.

"Where is it that we're going?"

"Lee Taemin's guests, correct?" he said, still walking.

"Yes."

"Well, right here." He knocked on the door marked 'SHINee' and we heard a brief "come in." The guard bowed to us and walked away as Annie and I stepped into SHINee's waiting room.

 

Mystery P.O.V

I just come inside from waiting in line to use the bathroom for two minutes and the make a guard me? What? Do they think I'm gonna sneak backstage and try to attack idols or something? I just had to pee. At least he waited outside the bathroom...

I was walking down the hall with my '' when I saw two girls walk right into SHINee's room. And the guard just bowed to them?! They don't need escorts?! They don't get reprimanded?! They just get to waltz into SHINee's room?!

...Who the hell are they?

 

Oooo~

That counts as a cliff hanger, right? Lol

Okay, so the outfits are credit to YesStyle.com under PUFFY. Hee Soon's outfit is the Cutout Black Print T-Shirt and Annie's is the Off-Shoulder Print T-Shirt. I'm not trying to advertise or anything and I'm in no way affiliated with the company; I'm just making sure the pictures don't disappear later and that credit is given where it's due.

Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing~! ♥,

ShiningBias

 

비틀비틀 (Stumble Stumble) - 대국남아 (D-NA / The Boss)