I'm sorry, WHAT?

My life became quite entertaining

I was so tired when Nikki woke me up in the morning, I couldn’t open my eyes.
“Seriously Shelly, if you don’t wake up now.. I’m… I’m going to pee on you!” She said while trying not to laugh.
“Nikki you’re disgusting! Just 5 more minutes” I said while almost sleeping again.
“That’s it!” Nikki said, and took my duvet and ran into the living room.
I stood up and ran after her. We were chasing each other for 5 minutes, while Nikki was holding my duvet.
Then she fell, and I tripped over her and fell as well. Then we both laughed so hard that we both started to cry from laughter.
“I hate you” I said in between laughter. “Now that you’re up, let’s eat. I’ve made pancakes.” She said smiling.
She woke up at 6 in the morning and couldn’t sleep, so decided to cook.
Gosh I love her so much. We were both eating so much that we look like pregnant women when we were done.
“Let’s take a shower and get ready for an awesome day in Seoul” She said and I nod.

After an hour we were both ready. “Wow we look gorgeous” I said and she nod.
“Let’s rock’n roll” she said and laugh.

Nikki’s outfit:

My outfit:


 

The town was big and filled with stores, and everything was amazing. London is cool too, but this is just amazing.
“Let’s go in there!” Nikki yelled and ran over to a pink store. Not really sure what it was but everything was pink, it was so cute.
Nikki was running around like a little kid in Toys’r us. It was insane seeing her like that.
I just laughed while she used a lot of money on pink clothes, shoes, accessories and stuff.

“Are you done now” I said laughing while looking at Nikki who had a big pink lollipop in and about 6 bags filled with thing.
She nods
“I think so” she said not really understandable because of the giant lollipop.
“I need coffee!” I said and we start walking trying to find a coffee shop.
Suddenly I bumped into a guy and lost my sunglasses.
I got the sun in my eyes so I couldn’t really see who the guy was.

“Hey, uhm watch were you’re going!” the guy said and walked away.
“OMG what a !” I said taking my sunglasses back on. I looked at Nikki who was standing there pointing
with a shocked expression on her face.
“What?” I said, but she didn’t respond,
she was just pointing at the spot where the guy was standing.
Then she looked at me, then looked at the spot, then looked at me again.
SHELLY!” she yelled. “Honestly Nikki, what is your problem?”
I took my bags and start walking. She didn’t follow me for like a minute, but then she start running after me.
“Do you know who you just bumped into?!” she said drooling because of the giant lollipop.
“He bumped into me! And Nikki…” I said and she nod. “You’re drooling.” I said.
She took the lollipop out and looked angry at me.
“Shelly honey. You just bumped into G-dragon.
Well he was wearing a mask, but I could totally see it was him!”
I was standing there silently.
And suddenly I yelled
“WHAT?!” Nikki just laughed.

_____
Arg yeah, our lovely GD ^^
Hope you like the chapter <3