Arriving

My life became quite entertaining

We’ve been in the plane for 1½ hours now, and all Nikki had been doing, was watching the ’Fantastic Baby’
music video. “Shelly I swear Seungri is so hot! When did he become so gorgeous?!”
she said without removing her eyes from the screenshot she took of Seungri.
“Well he has always been gorgeous, silly” I said laughing.
The entire plane ride we were listening to kpop, talking and laughing.
The people in the plane was getting tired of us talking none-stop, but to be honest,
we really didn’t care, we was to exited to be quiet.

At the hotel

Since Nikki and I were staying in Seoul for an entire month,
our parents had been talking together and arranged a special room for us.
It wasn’t really a hotel room but more like an apartment.
“OMG! Nikki check out my room!” I said standing with open mouth.
“Gosh, it’s really gorgeous” she said.




“Let’s go check out your room!” I said while running to Nikki’s room. “AAAAARRGH!” Nikki screamed.
“This is so~ pretty” she squeaked.



“It’s adorable Nikki’dikkie” I said, she looked at me and smiled big.
“We should see the rest of the room” she said. Everything was really beautiful, and both of us felt home.

  

“We should really go to sleep, we have a lot of shopping to do tomorrow. Sweet dreams pretty’face” I said.
“Yeah, sweet dreams honey’bunny” she said. And then went to our rooms to sleep.

 

________________________________

Another short chapter. i do what i can to make them longer, kekekee ^_^