CHAPTER 4: THANK YOU

BREATHE

 

[Dara’s POV]

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello?”

 

“Dara?”

 

“Yes?” Kyaa, is he waiting for my call? Ok I am overreacting.


“Are you ok now?”


“Yes”
 

“That’s good to hear”


“Uhm… Thank you”

 

“No problem”

 

“And thank you for the chocolates, how did you know that it is my favourite?”

 

“Oh, it is? I didn’t know, but I’ll keep that in mind”

 

I feel embarrassed, what have come into my mind that I said that? It is not like he’s stalking me and he would know what I want.

 

“Are you still there?”

 

“Yes”
 


“Well, take care of yourself, bye”

 

“Bye” He hanged up.

 

That was awkward. I was hoping that he would be all nice just like this morning and I was really excited on calling him that I send all the girls away. But he just said ‘take care of yourself’ then ‘bye’. And, all I did say is, yes, and bye. Sometimes, I want to believe that he has multi-personality. Did I fell in love with the wrong guy? Yes, I admit to myself that I love him.

 

[Seunghyun's POV]



“Hello my dear friend, Jiyong”

 

“Leave”
 


“Touchy, I’m just checking on you and being a nice friend here and you’re like that, real touchy man. You have progress, eh? The old man said you went out again today and it’s Sunday. That’s good.”


“Go away, don’t you have a life?”

 

“Do you? Hey, can I have a glass of water?”


“Help yourself”


“Oh, I see now what the old man meant you being nice. Is there a girl involved? Did you already forget about her?”


“Seunghyun, if you don’t leave by a second…”

 

“Hey man, you’re phone is ringing”


[Dara's POV]

 

It is just the start of the week and I feel so low. My day starts with waking up Minji which I don’t have a problem unlike Chaerin, then we both go to work while Minji attend school. Bom is still studying, Music major, her parents sent her money for her expenses while I need to work just to save for my College fund and Chaerin is just too genius that school bores her. She said that she would go to College if I’m ready and we would go together.

 

A regular day consists of taking orders and serving drinks except Saturday which is a special day for me, but I’m a bit nervous now, what will happen next after the phone call incident? Then, this guy who keeps staring at me right now is really getting on my nerves. He is following everything I do just like a superior. I can’t help but approach him.

 

“Sir, do you need anything?”

 

“Your name is Dara, right?


Patience Dara, patience. “Yes, that’s what my name plate says” I smiled.


“Now I know hmmm… You go on with what you do, I don’t need anything”

 

“Sorry Sir but did I miss something?” Is this another freak?

 

“My name is Seunghyun and nice to meet you by the way, you’ll find out soon, but let’s keep it a secret that we’ve met to anyone, ok?”

 

“Have a nice day, Sir” I smiled then leave. Seriously that guy is a freak, if he is not a customer I would have slapped him already.

 

CL kept bothering me asking me who that guy was, which I ignored. I don’t care who he is, I already have so much on my mind now that adding him up will cause me to break down. Sometimes, I think that I’m not my normal self, just like before. If only I can go back in time.

 

After an hour the guy stood up. He passed closely on my way and winked. Oh my seriously. But the good thing is, he already left because I’m already at my peak. I don’t know what I will do to him if he stayed another minute. In which might also cost to lose my job. Then a familiar guy entered the restaurant, my heart stopped.

 

“Dara, finally I found you”

 

“YoungBae?”