Unfairness

That's your teacher!

Hola everybody!!! I know I haven't been updating this story recently but... I started a new story called One girl equals big boy celebrity. It is about a regular girl who is secretly a big famous boy in the celebrity world :D

The characters that I have added so far is SHINee (for they are the main characters) and some beast members.

Well, if you are ever interested in reading it.. Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19162/one-girl-equals-to-a-big-boy-celebrity-beast-celebrity-gikwang-jonghyun-minho-romance-shinee

Thank you!

Now on with the story!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in class, doing the new worksheet Onew has given us. I was still embarrassed by the fact of what I have done earlier this morning. I covered my face whenever I saw him, and when he teaches, I just look down and just listen to him. It was hard by just listening, so I take quick glances whenever he faced the board.

When the bell rang, I left my notes under my desk and went straight to Taemin, Min Hie, and Mi Ae.

"Hola!" I said as I sat next to Taemin.

"Why do you keep hiding your face whenever Onew looks at the class? Do you like him?" Taemin glared at me When he said the last four words.

I scrunched up my face.

"What the heck? Me liking a teacher? You crazy!!" I said and whipped my hair away and looked at Mi Ae. "So how was your day?" I smiled.

Mi Ae looked up from her book and looked at me with her sleepy eyes. "Boring..." She said as she looked back down her book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung is it true that one of your students were flirting with you?" Jonghyun asked. Jonghyun was the school's English teacher. (Hard to believe that XD)

"Nah, she just mistook about what I said." Onew replied fixing his papers. "How did you know about that?"

"Minho." He sat on his chair that was next to Onew's and took out a red vine as he began to chew on it. "So! How was your day?"

Onew just sighed.

"Fine. Don't answer." Jonghyun turned around to face Minho. "How was your day?"

"Finish your papers Jjong.. You know were going to visit Key later." Miho said as he stapled his paper.

"Gosh! You guys are not fun anymore.." Jonghyun turned to his desk and started to check the essays.

Onew took off his glasses. "Minho, let's go eat chicken!" Onew said.

"Okay! I'm with you!" Minho exclaimed as he jumped out of his seat and started to walk with Onew.

"YAH!! You guys are mean!!" Jonghyun pouted as he tagged along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood up from my table. Suddenly two girls pushed me down on the floor. They were both on top of me pulling eachother's hair!

"YOU SICK !! THAT'S MY BOYFREND YOU KISSED!!" One of the girl screamed while pulling the other girl's hair.

"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU EVER LOVED HIM!! HE WAS MINE FROM THE START AND YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!" The second girl screamed as she punched the girl, which almost hit me.

"HEY WHAT THE !!! GET OFF OF--" I was cut off as one security guards and two teachers came to us and pulled them away. Then the security slammed me on the floor and put both of my hands in back of me. He twisted it really hard that I jolted and made me break my arm.(A/N: Shut up! I don't know how to break her arm!!! I don't want her to fall off the stairs.) I screamed in pain.

The principal came in the room.

"You three will be doing a clean up duty." The principal said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Two days later)

"Aww! My dear sister. I cannot believe you fought about some guy." Gi Kwang said as messed up my hair. He was dropping me off at school, since I had a broken arm. I had a cast on my left shoulder, and I'm right handed so I guess.. I can't still work.. Dang it...

I rolled my eyes.

"It's soo stupid! How can I still be in trouble when i wasn't part of it! Those two just suddenly put me into the scene!" I sighed in frustration.

"Aww! Little sis, you got a small taste of unfairness. Now get off my car!I have my schedule remember!"

I opened the door and got out. I slammed the car and started to walk into the school.

Gi Kwang got out of the car and screamed. "YAH!!! YOU HURT MY BABY!!" as he rubbed his car.

I smirked. "Men and their cars."

"Kyaaah!!! Gi Kwang Oppah!!!" A girl screamed as people started to crowd.

"Oh !" Gi Kwang got in his car and drove away.

As I opened the door to my class, Min Hie ran up to me and hugged me.

"Watch the arm!" I smiled.

"I missed you! I can't believe you got in trouble when you weren't even part of it." Min Hie said.

"Yeah, I know. Life is unfair." I pouted.

I felt someone mess with my hair. I turned around and punched him on the stomach.

"Oww!" Onew held onto his stomach.

"Oh my gawd! I'm so sorry! I thought you were my brother or Taemin!" I said as I tried to rub his tummy.

Onew  gently put my hand away from his tummy.

"I-It's o-okay. Glad to have you back!" as he groaned in pain. "Go to your seat." He demanded.

I went to my seat as told.

"That could have been me." Taemin whispered to me. "Nice job Jae!" Taemin gave me a thumbs up.

Did I punch him that hard? I looked at my fist. But he had hard rock abs.

Onew came up to me and gave me a white slip.

"It's your clean up duty." Onew said,

"Why do I still have to do it when I didn't do anything to get involved?" I glared at him.

"I'm sorry, the Principal said so, unless you would rather get suspended." I groaned. "Just take this as a way of saying sorry for punching your teacher." Onew smiled.

I sort of blush because of his smile.

"Fine.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Later that day after school)

"Yah! Jae! I'll wait for you!" Taemin said.

"No thanks Taemin. I'm going to be here for a long time and my brother is going to be picking me up."

"Are you sure?" Taemin asked "I mean I have a lot of time in my hands."

"Suure Taemin! You know your dance crew is going to get mad at you again if you miss another meeting."

"Hmmm.. You're right. But I have an excuse! I have to be with my best buddy and keep her safe!"

"Yeah right Taemin! They won't believe you. Come on! Get going!" I kicked his .

"Oww!! Fine! You meanie!" He said and left.

~~~~~~~~~

I was mopping the floor of the school's indoor pool with the two girls that made me involve of their trouble.

".." One of the girl said.

The other girl kept silent. She came up to me.

"Sorry that we got you involved." She said.

I turned to face her. I was pretty glad she said sorry. Unlike the other girl who called her a . I smiled at the girl and said, "No it's okay." I looked at my arm.

"My name's Jang Mi! Call me Mimi!" She said.

"Don't talk to the ! She'll kiss your boyfriend!" the other girl shouted.

"Oh my gawd! SHUT UP!" Mimi shouted. The other girl came close to her and punched her. Mimi accidentally pushed my into the pool. My ankle hit the edge of the floor as I fell down. I was drowning. Mimi couldn't help me as she was being attacked. I was trying to take in the air. But I just couldn't do it. I was pulled down by the water, squirming around. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed air.

"HELP!" I heard Mimi scream.

And that was the last thing I heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Onew's POV)

Jonghyun, Minho, and I were walking to my car to visit Key again.

"Ah!!! I left my cell phone!" Jonghyun whined. "I think I left it on my desk!"

I sighed and leaned on my car. "Go get it." I said.

Jonghyun smiled. "I'll be quick!" as he started to run back in the school.

Minho and I were just waiting until we heard a scream of help. Minho and I started to run to the direction of the scream, as I saw the two girl fighting again and Jae Hwa in the pool drowning.

Minho ran to break up the two girls as I went and jumped in the pool to save Jae Hwa. I pulled her out of the pool and checked if she was breathing. She wasn't. I started to do the procedure of CPR. I started to pump her chest. Not yet. I put my lips onto hers as I started to blow air into her. None. I started to pump her chest again. NOTHING? I started to blow air into her again.

"BREATHE DAMNIT!!" I screamed as I slammed my hand on her stomach.

She coughed out the water and started to breathe heavily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww!!! I know it's been a looong time sooooo this is a sorry!!! One of my longest chapters I've ever made!! :D I know it's been a long time! But please enjoy this!!! I love you my readers!!!!

So please comment and subscribe!! They're really appreciated :DD THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU <33