Problems to Solutions to EMBARRASSMENT!!!

That's your teacher!

Okay! I know I don't update a lot! Lately I've been having a writer's block and I NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING!!!! D:<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoogeun.

"Ahhhh!! Yoogeun!" Key squealed as he ran to him and picked him up. "Bbo" as he kissed Key on the lips.

"Aish! Key, I don't want my son to kiss you anymore." Yoogeun's Mother came in the shop. She sighed and dropped her bags on the chair. "Can you believe it? My Dongsaeng has a real job right now." She looks at Key. "Unlike you."

"Yah! I could have been a teacher if I wanted to!"

"Then what stopped you?"

"Nothing stopped me, it just hasn't started. Plus! I'm a working student! Minho just exhilarated."

Yoogeun's Mother sighed. "But can you believe it? Minho. A teacher." She smiled to herself.

"EEHHHH!!??" Min Hie screamed. "Y-You're Minho's Noona!?"

Yoogeun's mom turned and smiled at her. "Why yes I am?" She looked at the group's school uniform. "By any chance, do you attend Spring Blossom High?" We all nodded. "Is Minho your teacher?"

"Science teacher." Min Hie answered.

"Oh that boy! You know he's just two years older than you guys."

"Seriously!!?" Min Hie gasped as she started to day dream about him. Yoogeun's mom's eyes widen as she was kind of freaked out by her.

"Umma, I want some ice cream." Yoogeun said.

"Alright let's pick an ice cream." Yoogeun and his mom left and Key followed. Taemin smacked her.

"Ah! What the heck did you do that for!?" Min Hie shouted at Taemin as they began to hit each other. Mi Ae just enjoyed watching them as I decided to leave. I took my bag and headed out for the door.

When I opened the door, someone was at the doorway. I looked up to see his face and it was Onew.

"U-u-uhh.." I stuttered. He continued to look deep into my eyes. It was then broken as we heard someone behind him talk.

"Hyung! What's wrong?" said Minho, looking to see what stopped him. "Oh, Hi Jae!" I lightly bowed.

"E-excuse me.." I said as I passed by them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jae HWA!!!!" My brother joyfully came into my room. He sat on my bed and hugged my pillow. "What are you doing?"

"Homework.. Now leave me alone." I said answering one of the problems. I was stuck.

Gi Kwang looked over to see what subject I was doing.

"Ah... Math.. Well good luck with that!" My brother left quickly before I can even grab him.

"GI KWANG!!!! HELP ME!!!" I puffed my cheeks. Well it's ok. He's not very good in Math anyways.. Maybe, I should ask Onew how to solve this.. NO! I mean no... But he's a teacher, he'll help. OF COURSE HE WILL!! Stupid stupid!! What's stopping you?

I slapped both of my cheeks. Why is he in my mind!? D-does this mean.. I-I... NO! YOU CANNOT!! HE's a teacher!! But there has been a teacher-student relationship before.. Eh. WAIT!! WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS!!? I ran to the bathroom and started splashing my face with water. You're such a weird girl Suh Jae Hwa..

~~~~~

It was the next morning, it was the first time in 4 years of my life that I finally got up early. I took a quick shower and ate breakfast without a rush.

When my dad put down his newspaper, he literally screamed as if he saw a ghost.

"S-Since when were you here?" My dad said, shocked.

"Appa, just because I'm eating breakfast here for the first time doesn't mean you have to put on that face." I gave a small pout.

I heard footsteps running down the stairway. When Gi Kwang saw me at the table eating breakfast, he fell down and landed on his .

"Babo." I said as I drank my orange juice.

"Ah! I thought I saw a ghost! Turned out to be my little sister." He walked to the table and messed with my hair.

"Yah!! My hair!" I brushed it back to normal with my hand.

"Who are you trying to look pretty for? Taemin?" he chuckled.

"Eww.. Why would I look pretty for Taemin?" I gave a disgusted face as I thought about it. "Well, I have to go and look for my math teacher. Buh bye!!"

~~~~~~~~

When I entered the classroom, I only saw a few people in there, but no teacher. I think it's too early. I checked my watch to see that it is only 7:10 am. "Aww... I need help. Maybe he's in the teacher's lounge." I hurriedly walked to the lounge. I peeked through the skinny tall window that was in the door. No luck. He wasn't there. I turned around and gave a small scream. Onew gave a little jolt, shocked that I suddenly screamed. I quickly covered my mouth with both of my hands.

"Sir! P-Please don't scare me like that." I said.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you at all." Onew said as he lightly bowed.

I raised my right eyebrow up. Why did he bow?

"Well, what bring you here Miss Suh?" He asked.

I lightly smiled. He remembers my name! WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT?

"Oh! I was looking for you!" I smiled brightly.

Onew gave me an awkward look.

"Umm, why were you looking for me?" I snapped out as I remembered what I was suppose to do.

"Oh yeah! Can you help me with this problem?" I took out the worksheet he gave us and showed him where the problem was.

He scratched his head. "Let's go in the lounge first." I nodded. We entered the lounge and he placed his bag on his desk. He sat down on his chair and I leaned on his desk as he started to explain how to solve the problem.

I nodded as he continued to explain. I looked at his lips. They look so pink and soft. His nose is so fine and his eyes are incredibly beautiful. Onew was done explaining.

"Umm.. Miss Suh?" He asked.

I noticed my mouth was slightly opened.

"Yes?"

"Are you ok?" He placed his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. "You're hot."

I blushed and smiled at the compliment he gave me. "S-Sir.." I gently took his hand away from my cheek. "I-I never thought that you would l-like me that way.." I slightly turned my head, smirking. The comment made my heart beat fast. "I mean I am your student.. but maybe-"

"Seriously! You're hot!" He knew I wanted to hear that compliment again.

"I know~!" I giggled.

"No! Not that way! You're hot! As in.. you're sick!" Now that I think about it, I just made a fool of myself.

"OH MY GAWD!!" My face was literally like this.. --> /[O0O]\

I took my worksheet from his desk and ran out of the lounge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kekeke!! SO FANNI!!! :D

I know it's been a long timesince I updated this, but I seriously couldn't think of anything until recently. SO YEAH! I will give you!! DISH!!!! As an apology :D

 

Please comment and subscibe!!!! I really appreciate it :] <3