New Home Room Teacher

That's your teacher!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-- CLACK!

I slightly opened my eye to check the time. Suddenly a ray of light coming from the door entered my dark room blinding me as if I was a vampire. I hissed at my mother who came in the room wearing her apron while carrying a spatula.

"Jae Hwa! Do you know what time it is!?" My mother said ruining my morning.. As always.. "You're going to be late! You know when I was your age I would wake up at 3 o'clock every morning to make my own lunch!"

I got up from my bed as my mother continued to explain how she woke up early every morning when she was young. When I headed towards the bathroom, I saw my older brother run in and closed the door.

"Dang it Gikwang! Get the hell out!" I pounded on the door.

"That's what you get for being such a lazy !" My brother said through the door.

"Your class doesn't even start until 10!" I heard the shower run as a reply. "Argh!!" I looked at the clock. I knew I was already late. I ran to my room to change. I went downstairs, took one buttered bread and headed out of the house as I got on my bike.

--

I entered the school gates and locked my bike to the pole. I ran in the building looking for my class. I was scanning through the labels for each classroom I passed by until I ran into something or more like someone. We both fell to the ground, the student's papers were scattered on the floor.

I quickly got up and grabbed my backpack. "Thanks a lot !" I said glaring at him as I continued to walk to my classroom. I slightly looked back as I felt sorry for him. I didn't mean to be like that. And now that I think about it, I haven't seen him around the school. "Maybe a transfered student." I said to myself.

When I entered my classroom, I saw no substitute teacher in sight. Phew!

I ran to my seat and placed my backpack on my desk. I felt someone mess with my hair, I looked to see who it was. It was Taemin, sitting on top of the desk behind me. I then pushed him off as my friends Mi Ae and Min Hie giggled.

[For your information my readers, Min Hie and Taemin are both siblings. They also have an older brother named Jun Hyung. Of course you know who that is. :) ]

"Yah! Jae! Why did you push me off!?" Taemin whined.

"You messed with my hair."

"It's not like you don't mess with mines!"

"Well nobody cares about you." I smirked.

Before Taemin could reply, Min Hie cut him off as she started to talk about the new teacher.

"I heard that the new teacher was coming in today." Min Hie said. "I heard he was old, ugly, fat, and sweats a lot."

Mi Ae sighed now knowing there will be another ugly teacher coming their way. When the door opened, everyone in the class got into their seats and quieted down as the Principal entered the classroom with a man around the age of 20. The man had black spikey hair and had a very handsome face.

When I looked around the classroom, each and every girl had sparkling eyes. The Principal started off by clearing his throat.

"Class, this will be your new Science teacher. Please Welcome Mr. Choi."

Mr. Choi took one step forward and bowed.

"Hello students! My name is Choi Minho. Please call me Minho. I don't like to be called by my father's name." He smiled.

You heard some girls say 'awe'. Min Hie raised her hand.

"Ummm yes Ms. Min Hie?" The principal asked.

"Is he our new home room teacher?"

Everyone eagerly listened to the principal.

"Ummm.. No. But your home room teacher is a bit late." He said looking through the door. "And here he is!"

A familiar man entered the room. He had a brownish wavy hair (totally dyed), skinny, tall, and he is.. Cute. Cute? What the heck? Ew! He's a teacher! But he's the cutest guy I've ever seen in my entire life... My eyes started to daze upon him. I slapped myself.  Come on Jae Hwa! Keep your together! But. But he's too... Wait. Why does he look familiar?

I started to think deeply. I was then startled by a little poke from behind.

"He looks like an .." Taemin whispered behind me.

? HOLY MOTHER OF ANGELS!!

I saw the man's eyes stare at me. I stared back with my eyes wide open. He smiled brightly.

"OMO!!! He's soooo cute!!!!" A girl named Aimee stood up pointing at him.

The principal glared at her as she froze and sat back down quietly.

"Please welcome your new home room and math teacher Mr. Lee." The Principal introduced the man who I called .

"Anyeonghasayo! My name is Lee Jinki! Please call me Onew." He waved.

Everyone welcomed him as they clapped, while I was still in shocked. I was staring right back at him with my mouth slightly open in disbelief. I called my teacher an . My home room and MATH teacher. Crap! What a nice first impression.

Onew looked at me. He tilted his head and smiled at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hello hello~!!!

I'm sorry if it's short! And if my grammar . The next chapter I hope will be longer and better than this one.

:D

Please comment and subscribe if you liked it! I would really appreciate it! Thank you!! I'll update it soon :]