Thinking of you-5/?

Thinking of you - ON HIATUS

 

Okay guys, the poll lasted for one week and you picked Donghae as Sungmin's brother.  

Thank you for those who voted :))

The brothers that never age? LOL. anyways here's the continuation :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wait! Don't tell me..

 

Don't tell me that.. he have a crush on that someone who are we waiting, that hyung's brother, who is he? I grip tighter on his hand as I can feel that it was loosen a bit, I bit my lip, No! I can see by the way he acts that he really have something on that person. I decided to look on the ground, silently wishing that he won't come, but before I utter my wish I heard someone talking.

"Sorry hyung, did you wait for me that long? I just help a grandmother to take a cab" 

So he's here? His voice it's manly. I closed my eyes, and sighed deeply, I never thought that this will happen. Slowly a grip in my hand loosen until it's gone, I looked up to see My Ryeowook accepting flowers from the person I guess we are waiting for, why the hell he give My Ryeowook flowers?

"Thank you Donghae" Ryeowook said and I can see his face now flushing.

My world is starting to break, I've never seen My Ryeowook acted like that in front of me. Whatever I do he will just smile, not blushing like that. This is the harsh reality, I must. I must accept this. No! I can't! But.. Damn! Why are they're looking like that, Hello! I'm still here My Ryeowook! I sighed, Ican't lose this battle, Ryeowook belongs to me, only to me.

"So let's go?" I muttered, I can't take to see them having a lovingly gaze towards each other, I must do anythinf to STOP them. 

I walked ahead and smiled triumphtantly when I heard footsteps behind me. 

Since my date was ruined by two unexpected people, I must enjoy myself this day by ruining also their day.  Yes I am being evil, but I must fight for the one I love. I must fight for My Ryeowook.

 

"Kyu this is Donghae, Sungmin hyung’s brother, he’s my classmate on almost all of my classes and he helps me a lot." My Ryeowook introduced that little man to me, the hell I care about him but since I know Ryeowook will not be pleased if I acted brat to him, might as well I show him an evil side oh, nice side of me. I bowed and smiled at him. If I acted like this Ryeowook will be happy. And that's what I want, I know Ryeowook is just distracted by this litte man, he will soon find out that I am the one he loves.

"Donghae this is kyu my bestfriend." 

"Nice to meet you kyu, I heard you from wookie always, finally I was able to see you." This tiny man is now smiling like an idiot, I want to punch his face, okay Kyuhyun you must calm down. 

"Same here."

In your dreams, you’re the last person I want to see, are you going to get wookie away from me? Then dream on little kid! You’re shorter than wookie! Well, you have handsome face but I know I know I’m more handsome than you. I touched my face and signs of acne was still visible, I look at his face and it was flawless, Damn! Can I scratch it? I will definitely scratch those with my long nails, by then you will no longer have a flawless face! 

My thoughts were cut when Sungmin said we should buy our tickets now.

 

 

We bought a ticket and decide on what ride to try first.

"I want to try the carousel!" Wookie exclaimed.

I smiled, seriously wookie is really fond of carousel, he really looks cute while saying it, I wanna pinch his cheeks and hug him but I stopped myself because we’at were with strangers.

"Okay let’s go!"

I said and grab wookie’s hand, he was shocked at first and I was hurt by that because  really normal between us but why he does have to act that way, because we’re with his friends? oh I forgot, we’re with his respected hyung and Donghae who I know Wookie has affection to.

I let go of his hand instead push him to the carousel way and look at the two people we’re with and tell them to come with us.

As we ride the carousel I saw how happy wookie was, the smile never fail to leave his beautiful face, we were sitting beside each other and he two we’re in front of us, I get my cellphone and pretended to capture the area when wookie is unaware of me, I shot a picture of him, I look at it and smiled. He’s so beautiful.

After we ride the carousel, Sungmin hyung said he want to try the ferris wheel, wookie have that fear of heights especially when he feels that he is not safe. Okay I just have to divert wookie’s attention throughout the ride.

While falling in line, I saw My Ryeowook and Sungmin hyung we’re whispering to each other, I saw them looked at me with worried faces, seriously what these guys up to, for the ferris wheel it will be two per cart. It will be definitely me and ryeowook and the tiny brothers, I know wookie will not let me be alone with either of the two. I'm right am I?

We’re now in front of line and while waiting for the cart, I feel someone tugging my shirt, I looked and saw My Ryeowook is smiling at me, well if I didn’t saw him with that worried face earlier I would smile at him also but I know he’s up into something. As I wait for him to talk a cart stopped in front of us, I walk towards it and I can feel him walking behind me, as door were locked I looked beside me to ask what’s with him but to my shock it wasn’t My Ryeowook sitting beside me, it’s sungmin hyung, I immediately look down where the lane is and saw My ryeowook and donghae riding the next cart. Seriously?! So this is what they’re whispering  earlier, I looked again beside me and saw sungmin hyung is looking at his shoes.

“So this explains why you’re with worried faces earlier huh?” I asked, not trying to sound arrogant, even I want to shout at him, My ryeowook should be sitting beside me now, not him, we should be chatting endlessly, laughing at each other, I'm comforting him, diverting his attention away from this ride, cuddling together and maybe kissing? Okay erase that, it will not happen for the meantime.

 

“Erm. Well, you know wookie just want us to have a talk, he wants his close friends to close to be with each other” Sungmin hyung explained, he's still looking at his shoes.

“Oh is that so? I replied,not merely wanting to start a conversation, I just want this ride to end now.

“And also. Erm." 

“What?”

“You know I also want them to have a talk” He looks at the people down. A smile is now appearing on his face.

“What areyou trying to say?” I asked, my heart is now beating fast, I know that I have assumptions earlier about My Ryeowook and Donghae, but I can't take it when someone will confirm it to me, not now, not this fast.

“Isn’t it obvious? He asked, now looking at me.

I gulped. I don’t answer, I can’t answer. Instead, I look below us, and saw the two of them having fun, it hurts seeing them having fun, it hurts most because it is not me that My Ryeowook is having fun with, call me selfish but I want those smile and laugh will only be seen at me. Only me, and I never thought that this day will come, that there i ssomeone who will stole My ryeowook from me.

 

He wants to be happy with someone which is donghae and it will never be me, as much as I want it to be and try every way possible but I can't I won't because our friendship might stake at it, and it is all I have.

 

I sighed, there's nothing more I can do, reality bites,  as much as I want to fight for him I know he will not do the same and much worst he will be suffocated by it, and little by little he will leave me  and I really can't take it. 

 

I looked away, away from them, I looked at the scenery outside the cart. Tears now starting to flood my eyes.

 

It’s not me, Is it too late? It will never me anymore?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally an update for you guys, again I want to thank those who voted to my poll.  :)

Some characters might appear? *cough Yesung and Henry* 

Hope you like this though :)

 

@superkpopgirl- I like yesung too, too sad he lost in the poll. I hope you'll still like this even it's not yeye. :)

@Illiora - Donghae wins! :) 

@kisayamato- Idk if wookie will be jealous, let's wait? :))

@wookiebear- Yeah I understand, they're really cute together, but too sad he didn't win, I will think what will be his role here :D

@SuperJunior713- I want too, but yeah. he didn't win. O_O