Thinking of you-6/?

Thinking of you - ON HIATUS

 

"Erm. You okay Kyu?" someone asked. Oh I forgot I am with someone; I blinked once, twice, thrice to make the tears that threatens to fall to be absorbed by my eyes;and then I looked beside me and tried to smile. 
 
 
"Yes I am okay, some tiny thing made my eye teary" That was half meant, i'm referring to his tiny brother but I know he will never get it.  And no i'm not okay!  I'm breaking. That is what I really want to say. 
 
 
All I want in my life is to be with him ever since we became close until the day I found out that he holds a special place in my heart, but now it's impossible if holding him makes him sad, and that's the last thing I want to happen to him and much worse if the reason of his sadness is me, I can take it that i'm the only sad but if he will also became sad I will not take it. 
 
 
"It's finished, Come on, Let's Go!" I heard Sungmin hyung said, So the ride is already finished, as I walked out of the cart, I look to the cart following us, the people inside were really happy, exactly opposite to mine, I looked at Ryeowook's face, no doubt that he enjoyed the ride eventhough he was scared of heights. I sighed, if I were the one he seated with, is he going to be like this too?

 

 

Next stop, Roller Coaster, well I guess I will be sitting next to Sungmin hyung again, Ryeowook is really scared, who will not be, well I am not scared, I will be strong for him, I want to comfort him and touch his hand throughout the ride but yeah I know we’ll not be sitting with each other. I am busy thinking until the one who filled my mind is calling me.

 

"Kyu? Are you okay? Don't tell me you're scared? Of all the people?" Obviously his happy aura doesn't leave him yet.

 

"I'm okay" I tried to smile but I know I failed, and he noticed it. 

 

"No, you don't look okay, do you still want to ride? we can cancel this if you're rally not okay." He starting to worry about me, I feel a bit happy about that, but I don't want to ruin this DATE, I look at our companions and they were busy looking at the ride, and I can see that they were excited to experience it. I sighed, it's not that i'm scared, it's just that my sadness is slowly filling up my body, and it hurts me more seeing that My Ryeowook is now busy with someone, much worse, My Ryeowook already likes someone who is not me.

 

"Wait here okay?" He said sternly and proceed where the other two was standing and they talk, the other looked at me, and My Ryeowook was now shaking his head, I don't know what they were talking about but the brothers looks concern? Oh I get it, maybe My Ryeowook told them that I'm not okay and will not ride. So I will just wait for them somewhere here in amusement park, it's okay for me so I can fix myself, I know that little by little i'm starting to be broken, this day really suprises me.  

 

"Hey kyu, let's go! I want to eat a waffle!" Ryeowook suddenly said that shocked me. Since when he arrive in front of me?   

 

"Wh-what?!" I'm that shocked that I stuttered, really things don't go your way, and things go on the way you least expected them to be.

 

"I'll treat you a waffle, or anything you want okay? Sungmin hyung and Donghae Hyung will ride the roller coaster and from the looks of the line they'll be gone for a quite some time, so we can enjoy ourselves, I know you're okay, maybe you're just hungry so I will treat you okay? And also....." He leaned close to me. " I don't want to ride that one! You know how I am scared of heights!" He exclaimed furiously.

 

With that, I laughed out loud, why I found that really amusing, I can't stop laughing and he joined too. For the first time this day I feel really happy; I looked at him and my laughter subside, I let my warm smile shown, he stopped too and smiled.How I wish that those smile will only seen by me My Ryeowook.

 

 

We were now in front of waffle store and he insisted ordering foods for us, we sat on the nearest bench we saw and proceed to eating.

 

"So wook?" 

 

"Hmmmm?" He looks at me while munching his food, Oh! Don't do that, I'm falling hard for you by that actions of yours, don't you know that you're cute that way?!

 

"Uhhmm. So why did you lie about this date?" I asked, I'm not that angry but I still want to know the truth behind this.

 

"I'm sorry kyu,it's just I want you to know some of my closest friends especially Sungmin hyung, I talked about him a lot right? This was his plan, I'm so happy when he invited me I don't know what to do,and he said if I want I can bring you with me so he will meet you too, and also I thought if I told you the truth you will not come with me because you don't like stuffs like this especially when my attention will be divided, you're just as stubborn as you are and want my complete attention as always so I thought that asking you to go out is the best way to make you agree instead of telling the truth that we will be with others.I'm sorry again kyu" and then he pouted, seriously?! I'm trying to digest  what he told me and now he's acting that way, arrrghhh. How can I be mad at him if he's like this?

 

"Okay, okay you're forgiven but remember you owe me this one Wook, someday you must made something for me, arasso?"

 

"Yes Kyu! I promise that to you, anything you want!"

 

"Anything? are you sure?" What if I ask for your love will you give it to me?

 

"Yah! Don't let me do some of your evil plans!" 

 

"Oops! I'm busted,haha! but seriously Wook, someday I will use it and I hope you'll do it."

 

"Okay kyu! You know that I can't afford to make you angry with me, you're really evil you know? the last time we fought, you didn't even talked or look at me for a week! Until now you didn't told me your reason, You're lucky that you have kind and understanding bestfriend!"

 

I laughed and play with his hair, the thing that I always love to do aside from holding his hand.

 

"You're not still going to tell me the reason won't you?" He asked.

 

"No" I answered while still playing with his hair.

 

"Please tell me the reason, please kyu, please?" He once again pouted, argh! my weakness, control kyu, control yourself.

 

"It's already been a year wook, just forget it" I said and stick my tongue out.

 

"Hmpf!" he removed my hands on his hair and face the other side. I laughed again at his actions, how can a 21 year old man act like a child? but i'm not against it, I just love the way he is.ut 

 

After a while he looks at me again, scanning my face before asking "You still not going to tell me the reason?" 

 

"You know my answer wook, even the lee brothers come back I'll still not going to answer"

 

"Unfair! Hmpf!" He looks again to the other side, so amusing, I know that he's not angry, he never got angry at me and I don't want it to happen. Speaking of which, the Lee brothers crossed again my mind, as much as I want to avoid to ask him the questions that never left my mind since this morning, I have to. 

 

"Wook, May I ask, is there something going between you and donghae?"  I can't contain my heartbeat to work normally, I'm so nervous.

 

"Uhm.. Well, I know you already know why, why still ask me? He now looks at me but avoiding my eyes.

 

"You like him don't you?" Why you are hurting yourself like this kyu, you should not asked that.

 

He didn't answer, instead he is nodded his head, he covered his face and I can see that his ears were now red. Obviously he's shy to admit it. Good thiing that he covered his face so he will not see the pain expression I can't conceal.I shouldn't asked that, it only hurt me.But I know this is the reality; I must accept this, I looked up, I saw the beautiful sky, blue and white colors were mixed beautifully above, so peaceful, opposite on my feelings as of this moment. 

 

"I'm happy for you wook, if you need help or something to get him I'm always here, don't forget that" Even it hurts me, all I can do now is support you to find your happiness.

 

 

The day has ended, and also our so called DATE, but what is really ended for me is the hope that we will be together. I don't know what time I fall asleep that day or if I sleep at all, all I know is my pillow were drenched because of too much pain, so as my heart. I wonder how will I able to take this pain tomorrow when we will see again and go together at school.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
I'm so sorry for the late and short update :(
My computer crashed and I have to save money so the motherboard will be replaced :(
The drafts were gone so I have to rewrite, this was not as beautiful like the original but I still hope that you guys will like this, this will explain some things.
 
Oh, lastly. I love you guys. hihi :) 
Thanks you so much for reading my work :))
 
 
@kyuwook1311-  Wookie is still making Kyu cry :( but he don't know it. 
 
@yuri_yoona oh yes, kyuwook forever! well let's see what will happen :)
 
@lynnsiow  oops. yeah kyu, why don't you fight for wookie? :D
 
@wookiebear  I even laughed while writing that part, lol. Kyuwook fighting! :)
 
@Vinseopdiva uhm. with kyuwook? well your question will be answered on following chapters :)
 
@yuesan huu. sorry for updating really late.  thank you for still reading my work! :)
 
@hyungg  well, some things will be clarified on next chaps :) wee. thank you for loving this :)