2 days till Christmas -part 1-

Famous by accident

-You are going to Korea!!!

    -WHAT?????

                                                          ~Flashback~

  E-mail sent.

     - Are you satisfied now, dad? Alex asked in a frustrated tone.

    - Now, I am. How long does it take to send an e-mail, anyway? her dad said sarcastically.

    - Apparently a looong time, said Nikky, especially when 2 people fight over what to write in it. She started to laugh and turned to give a hi5 to her mother who was laughing as well.

    - Who are you writing to, right now? their dad asked.

    - None of your business, Alex answered.

    - She's writing on twitter..., Nikky told to their dad.

~ My dad asked me to send his CV to a construction company that works in Asia....I hope he'll get that job, especially that cuz of that he stressed me out these past days~

    - To her boyfriend, she continued just to make fun of him.

   - WHAT???

    She and her mother started to laugh again.

   - Relax, dad, Alex replied.

   - Yeah, dad. It's not like she has one or something. Those who follow her can see what she's writing so it's not for someone in particular . He'd better be worried about what she had said , Nikky mumbled just for her mum.

   - What did she say? asked her mum.

   Nikky made a sign to her mum to get closer and whispered:

   - That he's stressing her out.

   Hearing that, they started to laugh once again.

   - Why are you laughing? their dad asked with a suspicious look.

   - Girls things, their mum replied.

 

    Meanwhile, at the construction company's office....

  - Have you found someone for that job yet? asked the director.

  - There are some potential candidates, but it's hard to choose, the assistent answered. One of them is this man, he showed the picture to the director. His name is  Roberts.

  - Roberts? i think I've heard this name before, but where? Where?

  While the director was lost in his own thoughts, his assistant was searching the name in the company's database and found the person with the same name.

  - Director, director,  the assistant called him.

  - Not now, I'm thinking....

  - Director, you should take a look at this.

  - What is it now?

  - I found the person that has the same name as that man.

 - You found it? You should have said so from the beginning.

 - But you didn't allow me to, the assistant said while rolling his eyes.

  - Anyway, send that person in my office, he demanded.

  - Just a moment. He took the phone and dialed a number. Hello, Andreea Roberts? Please report to the director at once.


 finally, I updated the first chapter....well the first part...my sister decided to do so...we both arrived at the conclusion that she has to be the one to write this cuz she's more attached to the fanfic..i'm only going to write it here, correct her mistakes and style of writing and of course write my story from the fanfic ^_^ well..hope you'll enjoy it...please comment if you like ^__^ oh..almost forgot..I'll update part 2 tomorrow cuz it's almost finished^^