Grandpa's Story

Born Relationship

"Grandpa,are you doing fine?",asked Amber.

"Wait,I'll get water from the nearby shop",said Henry.

"Yeah Okay Bring fast,"said Amber

"No It's Okay Boy Stay Here.I'm doing fine",said Grandpa Kim.

"But what happened actually?",asked Amber.

"I'll tell you my story",said Grandpa Kim.

 

Grandpa's Story :

"Grandpa,let's go to the park",said Little Ae Sook.

 

"Okay,c'mon! Lets' go the park!",said Grandpa Kim as he carried little Ae Sook on his shoulders.

 

"Where are you people going? Lunch's just about to get ready! Eat your lunch and go!,"said Grandma Kim.

 

"Not Now Halmeoni,Later,"said Ae Sook.

 

"No No Ae Sook Never to ignore food.Let us eat our lunch and then we'll go the park to play.Arrasseo?",said Grandpa.

 

"Ok Grandpa I'll eat my food"

 

"Good! My Ae Sook is a good girl.Come let's eat our lunch.",said Grandpa.

 

"What have you made Halmeoni?,"asked little Ae Sook.

 

"Your favorite bibimap and kimchi",said Grandma Kim.

 

"Yay! I'll complete my food now!",said Ae Sook.

 

"Our Ae Sook is such a good girl,"said Grandma Kim.

 

After Few Minutes,Ae Sook and her Grandpa finished their lunch and they set off for the park.

 

"You know Grandpa when I grow big,I want to become a pop singer and represent Korea at every level",said little Ae Sook.

 

"Ah,then I'll be able to see my little grand daughter on the stage.I'll be waiting for my tickets,"said Grandpa Kim.

 

"Yes,Yes Grandpa.You,Omma.Oppa.Halmeoni everyone will be invited for my show.I will even invite you for my wedding."said little Ae Sook.

 

"Oh my Ae Sook has started thinking big,eh? I will be present for your show as well as your wedding,"said Grandpa Kim.

They reach the park.

 

"Wow,the park is very big",said Ae Sook in excitement.

 

"Isn't it? Come let's play",said Grandpa Kim.

 

They both started playing with the ball they had.Ae Sook was joined by few other kids like Lee Hi,Cho Kyuhyun and 

more..Later in the evening the sun had begun to set.

 

"Come Ae Sook,let's go home,"said Grandpa Kim.

"Grandpa 5 minutes",said Ae Sook.

"No Ae Sook.Your Halmeoni will be worried.",said Grandpa Kim.

"Only five minutes?"

"Okay then."

Ae Sook was playing with the ball.Grandpa Kim was talking with the older people at the park.While Grandpa was talking,Ae Sook's ball suddenly went in front of the road.Ae Sook was running to get the ball.Grandpa Kim was talking but suddenly he noticed Ae Sook going towards the direction of the road.He ran behind her.

"Ae Sook,STOP!!!!!"

Ae Sook turned behind.But then a car dashed her and then she fell.Blood was flowing on the road.

"Ae Sook,please wake up! See,this is your Grandpa here! Please Ae Sook wake up! Please Wake up AE SOOK!!!!"

The driver and Grandpa Kim took Ae Sook to the hospital.They reached the hospital.

"Doctor,please my grand daughter is deeply injured.Please help her!",said Grandpa Kim with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Nurse,take the patient to the ICU.Oh My God.Her life is seriously in danger.",said Doctor.

"Please Doctor save her! She is my only grand daughter.",said Grandpa.

"We'll try our best",said Doctor.

Grandpa then called Ae Sook's parents who live in USA.Grandpa even called Halmeoni and Ae Sook's uncle.

The family rushed to the hospital.Ae Sook was still in a critical condition. 

"It's all my fault,I should've looked after her",said Grandpa,weeping.

The doctor came outside with a sad look on his face. "I'm sorry,I couldn't save her".

(Grandpa's Story Over)

"I still cannot forgive myself for what I have done to her.If thiswouldn't have happened,she would have been alive by now",said Grandpa Kim

with tears in his eyes.

Both Amber and Henry started weeping.

"Don't worry sir.She will be always be with you and she will support you in everything.Let's leave you home.",said Henry.

Both Amber and Henry left Grandpa Kim at his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,after a very long time..this is one emotional chapter.Even I started crying.It reminded me of my grandpa too.

Well emotions off, now will update tomorrow the next chapter,till then enjoy! Happy Summer Holidays and we will miss you Yesung!! :'( All the best for enlistment.

Comments and Subscribers are welcome. :)