our fights!

I still care for you:)

 

Yongseo choding ♥ ;D

~We were best of friends before since we were 7 . We were inseparable. We would always go to school and came home together. We ate lunch together. She always helped with our lessons when I had a hard time in some of our lectures. She always helped me to look good in front of my crush but I always protect her from boys who liked her, why? well, it’s just it. I didn’t want her to be close with other guys and she didn’t complain about it.

 

 

 

~but now, we hate each other, we ignore each other. We always have fights and arguments and we always shout each other. Every time our gazes met, she just rolled her eyes on me and I don’t mind it. We are now in our 4th year in highschool and soon we would graduate but we still don’t talk to each other.

 

~well want to know the reason why became enemy after being best of friends since childhood?

We were 2nd year that time, it was our Physical Education class and we were learning things about the sport basketball. She wasn’t very good in that sport so I wanted to help her. I offered to teach her and she was very happy.  It was Saturday, and that’s the day I was going to teach her. I waited for her for several hours at our meeting place but she didn’t come. So I looked for her and was very worried. And only to find out, she was in the court and happily playing with Jerry--- He’s ultimate crush!. I was very angry that time that I run towards jerry and punched him. We fought for a long time, and we got some bruises and wounds. I was expecting her to help me, but she didn’t. She was more worried to jerry, she even shouted at me and told me to get lost. I saw how she cared for him, and from that day on, we stopped being best of friends. That’s it!

 

~in the classroom

 

~ I’m now in the classroom and our teacher is not yet here, so as usual my classmates are doing different stuff. There are those who just sit to their chairs just like me, some are in front and writing things on the black board, a group of girls are chitchatting and their laughs and screams are so annoying, and others are playing different games. I am now observing the whole room but I felt something had hit my head.

 

~”Ouch!” I exclaimed while I scratch the back of my head.

 

~yah! Who was it?!”, I stood up from my seat and I asked the people in my back when I saw basketball ball on the floor, and I knew that’s the thing that just hit me.

 

~the people in my back remained silent and they are all pointing to someone and I bet that’s the one who just hit me

 

~I shifted my look to whom they are pointing and it’s her. My ex-bestfriend/ enemy

 

~yah! Did you just hit me?”, I asked her angrily

 

~”well yes, it’s me, but I didn’t do it on purpose” she reasoned out

 

~” what?!”, I asked her again

 

~” I was going to pass it to Minhyuk who’s in your front but suddenly it stopped on your head”, she reasoned out again

 

~”what the hell! This is not a court, so why are you passing a ball to someone, where in the very first place YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY HOLD A BALL!!”, I Shouted at her. Well that’s me, that’s the way I talked to her ever since we became enemy.

 

~and as expected she also shouted at me, “ how dare you to insult me!? It’s none of your business if I know how to hold a ball properly or not!”,

 

~”oh yeah right, it’s none of my business! Okay! Just say sorry to me”, I said to her

 

~I am waiting for her to say sorry but she answered “ Hell.. No!!!.. I won’t say sorry to people like you!”, and rolled her eyes and turned her back

 

~well out of my anger, I took out  sheet of papers and crumpled it and I threw it to her. I’m a good basketball player that’s why I’m always the MVP of the year. So the crumpled paper hit her middle head.

 

~” yah!!! Did you just hit me?”, she said as she turned her body to me.

 

~”oh! I was going throw it to the window but it’s just that you are blocking the way so It hit you”, I reasoned out. Of course, I did it in purpose to revenge for not saying sorry.

 

~” yah! I know it... you do it purposely! Say Sorry!!”, she shouted

 

~” Hell, no! I won’t say sorry to people like you”, I mimicked the way she responded to me and as I let out a smirk... “we’re even now!”, I said to her and returned to my seat.

 

~then our instructor arrived and started to discuss the lesson

 

~after the lesson, our instructor announced something

 

~” okay, are you aware that school festival are fast approaching”, he began. Of course we do so we just nodded. Then he continued, “ Mr. Jung and Ms. Seo, come here in front”,.. what? Did he just called us?.well, I think I heard it right, so I stood up from my seat and stood in front and she also did the same.

 

~ when were standing in front of the class, our teacher continued to talk.

 

~” okay, so, Mr. Jung and Ms. Seo would be your leaders for the upcoming festival. I do believe in their abilities, and I know that they could lead this class properly”

 

~what?! Leaders! Why did he chose me? Of course, I know that I am capable but I would rather become a follower than being a co-leader with her....so no, I won’t let this happen...

 

~”ah.. Sir,uhm.. I think one leader is enough to lead the class, and I would just let Ms. Seo to lead us..”, I said to our teacher and I saw how Hyun glared at me.

 

~”oh no sir, I think, Mr. Jung fits to be our leader, so I highly recommend him”, she said

 

~what the hell is she saying? No.. I should convince our teacher.. because I can’t stand being a co-leader of her..

 

~”no.. Sir, she qualifies to be our leader” I said

 

~” no.. Sir, he qualifies more” she answered back

 

~“Sir, Her!”

 

~”No, Him!”

 

~ for about 5 minutes we argued who will be the leader so our teacher stopped us and he told us that both of us will be the leaders and his decision is final. Before we could continue to argue, he left the room so , no choice! I need to be a co-leader.

 

~so more than one week, we always needed to meet at the end of our class and planned the things we would do for the incoming festivals. We always shouted each other. We always threw glares to each other, we never talked anything else other than things related to the festival and I honestly can say that for more than one week of spending time together, it was hard for both of us, because we can’t stand each other, but deep inside my heart, I had felt something. It seemed that I miss spending time to her.

 

~then the festival came, and different competitions were conducted. And I’m very proud cause most of the competitions, we always won. At the last day of the competition, it was the sport’s day. So the competitions were all about sports. Well, I didn’t need to worry about that because I am very good in basket ball, she is very good in badminton, and our classmates are good in other sports.

 

~basketball is the last sport to be played, so all eyes are on us. I felt pressured cause; we were all first in all other sports. On our last match, we need to fight section B, the class of Jerry. Yeah remember him? Anyway, it was a close fight, every time we gained a score, they also gained their score, then until we reached the score 21-21, and there was only small time left. I gave my very best to get the ball from our opponent and shoot it and ding! 3 points!. So at the end of the game, we won! Jerry couldn’t accept they’ve lost, so as I was having a very big smile, He came to me and gave me a punch. Oh man! That was a strong one that caused the side of my lip to bleed. I punched him back and we exchanged punches and kicks. We really looked mess, with blood on our clothes and on our face. The other players tried to stopped us, when they were separating us, I saw Seohyun coming towards us and to my disappointment she went to Jerry. OH! What was that? history repeats itself?! huh? yeah! I’m not her bestfriend anymore but I’m her classmate, for god’s sake! And I am her Co-leader! Due to anger, I had let go from all the arms that holding my whole body and I left the court.

 

~days after that, everything is back to normal, she won’t talk to me and I won’t talk to her. It’s seemed that my anger for her grew deeper!