Chapter 4: The Dark Plan

A Time for Us

 

 

                “Splash!”

 

                A group of masked men poured a pail of cold water directly into Taeyeon’s face.

 

                “Hahaha… You’re awake now.” A man said.

 

                “That’s a very long time for you to sleep miss. It seems you like your stay here. Haha.” Another man teased.

 

                “Who are you?! Why am I here?” Taeyeon worriedly asked. She was about to stand and fight for herself but she realized that she was tied up on the chair where she’s sitting.

 

                “Hey hey hey… You worried my dear Taeyeon? Haha. Don’t worry. We’re just gonna play.” Said the masked man.

 

                “And when we play, we’re referring to a really hard game.” Another one said.

 

                “I’m not interested with any of your games! Just let me out here! I’ll go home!” Taeyeon screamed.

 

                “You’re hard, lady. Seems we can’t talk to you properly. I guess you need proper disciplining huh?” One man said as he slapped Taeyeon hardly on the face.

               

                “… … …” Taeyeon was controlling her tears. She doesn’t want to cry.

 

                “Pakkk!” Another slap on her face.

 

                “Wha—what do  you want fr…from me?” Taeyeon said in a soft voice, as if she’s about to cry.

 

                “Nothing.” The man answered. He got his belt from his pants, and started to whip Taeyeon.

 

                “Awww! Ouch..”  Taeyeon screamed. “Please, stop doing this to me. Jaebal…”

 

                “I’m just starting to enjoy hurting you miss.” The man said while continuously hurting Taeyeon.

 

                Taeyeon was really crying out and screaming so loud. She is really in great pain. She got bruises, and aches all over her body. Until someone said “Stop!” It was a girl’s voice. A familiar girl.

 

                “Tiffany?” Taeyeon thought.

 

                “Guys, that’s enough. It seems she already got her lesson. Right Taeyeon?” Yes. It was Tiffany.

 

                “Tif..Tiffany… You are the one who asked them to do this? B-b-but why? I…” Taeyeon was still saying something when….

 

                “Shhhhh… Don’t talk anymore Taeyeon…  Hahaha.. We’re about to finish. There’s just something we have to do to you…” Tiffany teasingly explained.

 

                “Wha—what?” Taeyeon’s face was full of her tears. She was all in pain that she couldn’t afford to take more pain.

 

                “Guys, do it.” Tiffany commanded the masked men. “I’ll leave now.”

 

                “Oh, by the way Taeyeon, I just want you to remember, that no one, ever tried to steal away the crown from me. Because I’m a goddess. And a garbage like you has no match to a goddess like me, especially now, that you’re gonna lose your chance to beat me. Goodbye dear Taeyeon. Hahahaha!” Tiffany said evilly before she left.

 

                Taeyeon was actually hurt when she heard that she was called a garbage. She really wanted revenge, but she couldn’t do anything.

 

                “Ok, so let’s do it. Stretch her legs and hold them tight.” The masked man said to the other.

 

                They held Taeyeon’s legs tightly, as the other man held a large, heavy metal hammer, which he is about to hit Taeyon’s legs with.

 

                “Sorry miss, just doing my job.” He said.

 

                “Pleeaassee!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyeon screamed so loudly…. and then she woke up.

 

                “Yeon~yeon~unnie… You’re dreaming…. And you’re too noisy! You woke me up.” Hyunji, Taeyeon’s younger sister told her with a cute irritated face.

 

 

 

HyunJi (Taeyeon's sister)

 

 

 

                Taeyeon was still in shock. She didn’t even notice Hyunji.

 

                “I thought it was true. I almost believed it.” Taeyeon whispered.

 

                “Believed what?” Hyunji asked.

 

                “ah.. Ku~nyang.. Just nothing…. Good morning hyunji!” Taeyeon greeted her sister while checking if she really got injuries since her dreams seemed real.

 

                “Good morning unnie. I think omma has something for you. You better get it quick before I read it first. Kkkk..” Hyunji teased.

 

                “What?” Taeyeon asked and then she rushed to her omma to know what it is.

 

                “Omma, hyunji said you’ll give me something?”

 

                “Ah, ne. This is a letter someone wants to give you.” Omma said.

 

                Taeyeon~ssi,

 

                                I’m sorry if it had to be this way. I have your watch at this point. If you want it back, then meet me at the V-square, anytime, any day. It’s for you to choose when will you go. I’ll be waiting for you. And I promise, I’ll explain everything to you when you come. Take care.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                          ~ PLT

 

                “Omma, where did you get this letter?” Taeyon worriedly asked.

 

                “Oh, I got it from the man who brought you here when you were asleep. I believe he was also the man who helped me when I was looking for you at your school. You didn’t tell me that you have a boyfriend Taeyeon, is it him?” Her mom teased.

 

                “Aniyo! Omma, what are you saying? He’s not my boyfriend, I don’t even know him. Aigoo.” -Taeyeon

 

                “But, why does he seem so nice to you? Don’t you think he likes you?” -Omma

 

                “Omma…”  -Taeyeon

               

                “So, will you go, then?”-Omma

 

                “You read the letter?” -Taeyeon

 

                “Uhm, yes. I got curious… Mianhae.” – Omma.

 

                “Whaaa… Aigoo. I don’t know. I don’t want to. I don’t even know that guy! Who is he to do this to me?” Taeyeon complained.

 

                “But, he has your watch.. The watch your dad left to you.”

 

                “Yeah, omo. That watch. It’s very important to me. I should have it back!”

 

                “Then, you should go. It’s the easiest way.”

 

                “No omma. It’s not easy to go to the V-square. It’s a place only the elites in our school can go to. They won’t treat you nice if you’re just a ‘nobody’ in school.”

 

                “Taeyeon, dear. I believe you’re not a nobody. You’re special.”

 

                “I don’t know omma. You don’t understand. I’ll get some air.” Taeyeon finally said and went out.

 

                “Taeyeon~ee! Won’t you have breakfast first?!  Aissh. Nevermind. She’ll return soon, anyway.” Omma said.

               

                “She didn’t even brush her teeth!” Hyunji exclaimed. Her omma laughed. Hyunji really looks cute when she acts like an adult.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

                “Teukie. Where did you bring her?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

                “Yeah, where is she?” Donghae asked too.

 

                “She’s safe at home.” Teukie answered.

 

                “Whoa!! Your home? That’s new. Haha!” Siwon taunted.

 

                “Babo. Ofcourse not. She’s at their house.” Teukie said.

 

                “You sent her at their house? But that’s not what Tiffany commanded. She wants us to do something evil to her right? Just to frighten her, right?” Eunhyuk said.

 

                “Yeah, something evil to frighten Taeyeon, Tiffany said.” Donghae repeated.

 

                “Aissh. Nevermind what Tiff said. That’s the best thing we could do.” –Teukie.

 

                “I don’t get it. Why?” Siwon asked.

 

                “Molla. I don’t know either.  I just felt it was the right thing to do.” Teukie replied.

 

               

Siwon’s POV.

 

There’s really something going on with Leeteuk hyung about this girl. First, I caught him staring at this girl. Now, he kept her safe, when the instruction was to frighten this girl. What’s happening? Is he into this girl?

 

                “Wait, what’s the fuzz? Why are you looking at me like that?” Leeteuk asked.

 

                “Ah, nothing. Just nothing. I just thought of something.” Siwon defended.

 

 

 

In the meantime…

 

               

                “Aissh. What does that guy want from me?” Taeyeon was whispering to herself while browsing for books at the bookstore.

 

                She was about to get the book she was looking for when her hand accidentally touched the hand of a guy who was also about to grab the book.

 

               "Aigoo. Who's this guy?" Taeyeon thought to herself.