Chapter4

We Belong Together

 

Dara's POV
 
I was waiting Chae Rin outside in her classroom.
 
And I finally get to see her. I walk closer to her.
 
"Chae Rin!" I said.
 
She got shocked "Ehhh?" 
 
I smile at her. 
 
Then she just roll her eyes.
 
"Okay, I'm going to lose my pride. Uhhmm, can we talk?" I pleased to her.
 
"I'm busy. I have reahersal to attend on and actually I don't have a time for you." she said and turned her back at me and start to walk.
 
"Just 10 minutes. I know I'm your number one enemy over Ji's heart but I'm not the kind of girl who will just get the guy from his girlfriend." I said.
 
She look at me. She stop on her track and turned to me.
 
"Yes, you're just my number one enemy over Ji's heart. And excuse me we don't have relationship anymore. In short we broke up just 2hours ago." she said in cold tone.
 
And turned her back to me again.
 
I sigh deeply "I'm just wanna say sorry about ruining your relationship. And you should go back to Jiyong she really loves you alot. Yeah, I have something on him but I know he doesn't love me back like what I do."
 
I chased her and grab her.
 
She used her strenght to shake off my hand.
 
"Fine! I'll forgive you 'coz your my unnie and I still respect you. But that's not mean you can get along with Ji like before! Just stay away from us! Let us be happy with our lives and you should start to find a new guy that doesn't have a girlfriend and a guy who really fit in your age!" she said.
 
"Is that all? Okay, I'll follow you dongsaeng as long as for you and Ji." i said.
 
I walk closer to her and hug her.
 
"He really need you." I whisper to her.
 
Seungri's POV
 
"Hey! I saw you hugging Dara is that mean that you two are okay now?" I ask Chae Rin.
 
"Really? You saw us? Hmmmm, yeah! She already say sorry to me and she wants me to go back to Ji." she said.
 
I mess Chae Rin hair and 'coz of that she got a lil bit mad at me.
 
"Yah! You know I don't want to messed my hair! How dare you?!" she yelled at me.
 
I laugh at her.
 
"Whatever! Anyway, you really easy to get huh?" i said.
 
She look at me.
 
"That's why you didn't get me before when you're straight huh?" she smirk.
 
"Huh? You're crazy! You're just the one who changed my gender! If I didn't get you before I'll get Ji now! And remember he's single!" I teased.
 
"HAHA!! Me? How? You're the one who crazy! And you're the one who decide that you want to be a GAY!" she said.
 
"And ohh, I'll go back to Ji later on! Bleeeeehh~!! Poor gay Panda!" she added.
 
Chae Rin bid a goodbye to me.
 
"I go to go Panda! See yah~!" she said and waved at me.
 
"Aish! Pathetic girl!" i said to myself.
 
I stood up and sigh deeply "If you just know that I really adore you Chae Rin until now you won't be with Ji now and I'll do everything just to make you mine." 
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~! I really love you Lee Chae Rin!!!!" I shout.
 
I bow my head down "But you doesn't pay attention with me. How can I tell you that I really like you until now and my thing for Ji is just my excuse just to be close with you more."
 
I think my love for her didn't go away. And yeah, I have a thing before to Ji but I really love her than Ji.
 
"Haaaaaaay~! I'm such a weak to not have a strength to tell to her that I still love her so much." I said to myself.
 
I feel my tears flowing from my eyes.
 
"I should let you go and just find a perfect girl for me. Be happy with him Chae Rin." i said to myself again.
 
I decided to just let her go and just throw to nowhere my feelings for her. 
 
And just confessed to her that I'm a real man now.
 
To be continued...