Chapter1

We Belong Together

 

Chae Rin's POV
 
I walked in to the classroom flashing a broad smile.
 
After a few minutes later, I finally get to see Jiyong.
 
The bell started to rang and it was the end of their lesson, I walked in as everyone left.
 
However the smile on my face faded away the moment I walked in.
 
I saw Dara unnie playing with Jiyong and Dara unnie was..... was.... kissing him on his cheeks.
 
I felt my heart break into pieces and I can't say anything.
 
"Ohhh, Chae Rin is there Jiyongie." Dara unnie said.
 
Jiyong turned to me and just realized that I was staring at him and to Dara unnie . 
 
When our eyes meet I stomped out of the classroom and run away.
 
"Ohhh, owww.. I think Jiyongie you've got a problem. Im sorry." Dara unnie said.
 
"You better chased her now. Go get her."  Dara unnie added.
 
Jiyong start to chase me.
 
"Yah! Chae Rin!" He shouted.
 
Then soon, he caught me and he grabbed my hands very tightly.
 
I used my strength to shake off his hand.
 
"Let's break up." I said and my tears started to flow.
 
It was an awkward slience.
 
Then "Can you stop using this excuse everytime we quarrel?! You know that were just bestfriends and I doesn't love her as a girlfriend like you." He raised his voice while looking at me.
 
"Yeah, I know you and Dara unnie are best friend but can you do a favour for me?" I asked.
 
"Can you stop seeing her 'coz you should know that she had a feelings for you! And she already confessed to you in front of me!" I added.
 
"And you should also know that you are the one that I love." Jiyong said as he grabbed both of my hands.
 
"Break up or stop seeing Dara unnie? Its your choice Kwon Jiyong." I said and I was really mad at him at that time.
 
And I know he doesn't want this thing anymore to talk about.
 
"You are so unreasonable Lee Chae Rin!!! I don't want to talk about this anymore!!." He was frustrated as he let go of my hands.
 
"Aniyo~!!!" I pouts. "
 
"Kissing you, and start to call you "baby" is no reason? Ohh, come on!" I added.
 
"Since you want to break up with me so let's break up then." He said as he turned and walked back to his classroom.
 
I sigh "Now, I know what is your answer in my question you're choosing her over me."
 
"Is that really easy for you to break this relationship because of that girl?! Huh, Kwon Jiyong?!?!!" I add on.
 
He didn't turned back anymore and he just continue his way to his classroom.
 
A tear gathered at the edge of my eye. I stuggled not to cry and walked back to my classroom for my next lesson and  as if nothing happened.
 
To be continued...