farewell -- NEW LOVE

bestfriend-- my love

taemin's POV:

i gently lay her down on her bed. today is a happy day and also the saddest because i'm going to the states tomorrow and also i make my special someone cry. yes i love my bestfriend and i'm happy that she love me too. i mean her confession is kinda funny, but cute. i'm really dense not to notice her feelings. but i will make it up to her i'm going to the states to tell appa i am not intersted in studying there i know he'll understand .. and if i tell him that ~~~-ah love me too he'll be happy because only him knows how much i love this girl. 

"~~~-ah, wait for me okay.. i'll be coming back .. nado saranghe .. bestfriend" then he gently kiss her lips. "just a dream i want to fulfill" he smile ... "goodnight my love"

 

the next day ....

"taemin-ah .. don't forget your bags. "

"yes umma..." your flight is early so you wake up early."ammh .. umma i want you to give this to ~~~-ah" you handed her an envelope.

"a letter? isn't she going to see you off?"

"i think she will not .. and tell her wait for me.. i'll be back" you mom smile.

"so, is my son's love one is her huh.."

"you knew?" you were astonish.

"of course.. i'm kinda mad too that you just tell your father about it .. oh well .. i'm you mother so i know"

"mianhe .. umma" 

"so , shall we go? " you nod.

and just what he predicted ~~~-ah isnt going with them her parents said that she doesn't fell well.

"taemin-ah, why won't you go with them first .. i'm going to give ~~~-ah your letter". 

"okay"

 

 

your POV:

"i think i made something embarrassing last night but i can't put my finger on it" your head still hurts because of hang-over .. you went to the kitchen after you took a bath. 

"he love you too you know" you were startled with the voice behind you.

and when you turn.

"mrs.Lee .. i thought your with taemin-"

"yes .. your parents send him to the airport first .. and i'll just follow after i deliver a special letter" she gave you a letter. "and if this lady is kind enough to come then i'll wait for her" 

you look at the letter and open it.

dear ~~~-ah,

i hear all about your feelings last night .. yup, you confess .. it's kinda funny to look at, but it's cute .. no it's lovely .. i know i hurt you so much and i don't deserve your love. you don't know how much it hurt me to see you cry last night , i'm truly sorry. 

you are very strong woman, i know but your still a woman who needed love and care.. and i'm here to do that. 

i'm saying that ... i'll cut to the chase .. okay? 

I LOVE YOU in bold letters .. how long? since when? like you i don't know either. so, i want you to wait for me .. 

 

taemin

you were crying again .. of happiness and .. confusion .. 

"w-await for him ? again ?why is he going to come back .. as if .. he's going to study there" you said out loud.

"then why don't you come with me and tell him why ?" you forgot that taemin's mom is still there.

"but what if-"

"~~~-ah, you wouldn't know why .. if you always rely on what ifs .. sometimes it's better to ask than feel .. right?"

you smile. then nods.

"so what are you waiting for let's go" 

"but .. i'm not-"

"it's okay .. my son love you whatever you wear .. and your beautiful .. so .. ka ja! "

and off you go.

* * * * * * *

taemin is there waiting for you. he could her the announcement of his flight but he want to see you before he go. he was about to stand when ...

"yah , taemin-ah .." he look back and saw you.

"~~~-ah .. i thought-" you approach him.

"wait for me .. what does that mean? you're going to make me wait for you until you came back here? that mean like waiting fo you to graduate .. geez" 

he just stare at you lovingly. you blush.

"hey what are you staring at it will not work .. i'm still-" 

he cut your words. his lips move expertly on yours .. and before you could respond .. he let go.

"as much as i don't want to end this, but i have to explain myself first"

you blush. my first kiss .. is from the one i love ..

"wait for me .. until i come back .. it won't be long .. i just going to tell appa i don't want to study there and my happiness is right here in front of me"

you smile. "and of course, you won't worry your my only love there is no one except you" you hug him.

he hug you back.

"well lovers now that you 'kiss and made up' " you let go from the hug when you heard her mothers voice but taemin caught you waist. " i think it's time for your flight now son," taemin nods. and kiss your lips once again.

"i'll be back. okay. wait for me." he hug you parents and his mom.

after a lot of huds and kisses .. taemin wave goodbye. you happy that your wish came true the one you love ... love you too.. too much happiness and contentment.

a tear escape your eyes ...

it's a farewell but ... it's a start of a NEW LOVE..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well there you go .. hope you like it fell free to comment <3

thank you .. 

anyeong .. ! :D